-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow Mr. B, I am quite worried about you. Getting all worked up over something like this is pretty uncommon. If you aren't already on anti-psychotics you should think about seeing a shrink so you can see if you need them. Personally, I'm sitting here about a hundred-and-fifty miles north of you, kicked back with the a/c on, looking at my monitor as I sip lemonade from time to time.

Do you have an FFL? Is this how you became such an authority on these matters?

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by JamesDunn
The BATFE issues 100's of rulings a year and 1000's of policy statement letters based on questions from FFL's and individuals....dont you think that the BATFE Web Site FAQ would be reflective of that????....why is the BATFE's web site inaccurate...are they trying to dupe us all???? .
Are you really that f*cking stupid? The BATFE's website is for informational purposes ONLY. None of it constitutes a legally-binding determination. I've been down this road many, many, many times with ignorant assh*les like you and your fellow pole licker Little Miss Kevin. The BATFE's FAQs, for instance, contain a mistake with regard to shipping regulations, which the BATFE's LEGAL department fully acknowledges in writing. They will also state -- IN WRITING -- that their website does NOT qualify as a legally binding determination. Dumb f*ck. Never mind the fact that your ass-licker pal didn't event have the temerity to reference an actual ruling of any sort in his link to the BATFE website. I seem to recall he pontificated another of his horseshit statements -- there are many with him -- in which he stated that there had been a rule change:

"The government has changed many rules about what constitutes a 'gunsmith; and what constitutes a 'manufacturer'."

F*cking Little Miss Kevin with her head up her ass.

So where in the hell is this rule change?

Originally Posted by JamesDunn
so BT Where where is the ruling that covers your point of view....Please also cite the code and section please so we can verify the accuracy of your stance and please give supporting documents....WE ALL WANT TO SEE THIS I AM SURE.....which office issued it because there is a lot of times a difference of opinion from one office to the other....and lets not forget that policy statements carry the weight of law with BATFE and based on BATFE ruling (many of which have had no basis in law) they none the less have put many people in jail with these rulings or policies

What ruling statement to you have BT to back your postition???? Cite the code and section please. Where are your letters??? What is your legal background???? How many FFL's do you have or have had in past...what type of FFL????
This is just f*cking classic from your worthless f*cking ass. I would request a ruling to state that there is no ruling? Jesus-f*cking-Christ. Did your mother have any kids that lived? Because the best part of you seems to be a brown stain on a sheet somewhere.

Legally binding opinions from the BATFE can only come from their LEGAL department, [bleep]. Your f*cking little HORSESHIT statement of "because there is a lot of times a difference of opinion from one office to the other" doesn't hold a bit of weight, none whatsoever. In fact, it illustrates in VERY BOLD TERMS JUST HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW.

Go back to beating your meat, Little Miss Jimmy, it's what you seem to do best.

"From a common custom of swearing [people] easily slide into perjury; therefore, if thou wouldst not be perjured, do not use thyself to swear." -Hierocles

"Rudeness is the weak [person's] imitation of strength." - Eric Hoffer

"Profanity is the last refuge of the truly ignorant." - Anonymous

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is just f*cking classic from your worthless f*cking ass. I would request a ruling to state that there is no ruling? Jesus-f*cking-Christ. Did your mother have any kids that lived? Because the best part of you seems to be a brown stain on a sheet somewhere.

Legally binding opinions from the BATFE can only come from their LEGAL department, [bleep]. Your f*cking little HORSESHIT statement of "because there is a lot of times a difference of opinion from one office to the other" doesn't hold a bit of weight, none whatsoever. In fact, it illustrates in VERY BOLD TERMS JUST HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW.

First of all, this is a total distraction to the actual topic at hand and I don�t see where it�s so damn important to you. Second, you really have some hostility issues. It seems you�re completely incapable of having a civil conversation whatsoever. With how worked up you get over things, I guess I just don�t understand why you even come to this forum?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by KevinGibson

First of all, this is a total distraction to the actual topic at hand and I don�t see where it�s so damn important to you. Second, you really have some hostility issues. It seems you�re completely incapable of having a civil conversation whatsoever. With how worked up you get over things, I guess I just don�t understand why you even come to this forum?

Yea I did a quick review of a bunch of BT's other postings and over 50% of them are full of attacks, beratements and insults.....small man sydrome comes to mind

James Dunn

[email protected]
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,215
Posts18,485,495
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.