Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by derby_dude, duty BITCH
Originally Posted by Scott F
You are late. I expected you right after I posted.
I have Bricktop on ignore. I see I haven't missed anything.
This is another psychological phenomenon I have yet to understand as well. What f*cking purpose does it serve to announce you have someone on ignore, Mary? Are you just that f*cking insecure about yourself and your actions that you need to seek approval from complete strangers? Jesus-f*cking-Christ, no one f*cking cares if you have someone on ignore.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bricktop
This is another psychological phenomenon I have yet to understand as well. What f*cking purpose does it serve to announce you have someone on ignore, Mary? Are you just that f*cking insecure about yourself and your actions that you need to seek approval from complete strangers? Jesus-f*cking-Christ, no one f*cking cares if you have someone on ignore.
Hello Bricktopped. Didn't you get your retarded asss handed to you enough on the last thread on this matter?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Hello Bricktopped. Didn't you get your retarded asss handed to you enough on the last thread on this matter?
What the f*ck are you talking about? I recall a lot -- and I mean a LOT -- of f*cking crying and whining by a few notable [bleep] with a taste for the [bleep] things in life. I recall one offer presented to prove the hardness of these [bleep] f*cking Wal-Fart-grade 1911s that was NEVER completed. And we again come to the same f*cking group of dumb f*cks and self-described "experts" and "gurus" who once again prove they're all hat and no f*cking cattle. Though one does admit this time that he's worked on ONE Filipino-produced 1911. That's some salty dog BULLSHIT right there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bricktop, you must know I do respect you and appreciate the many times you have added positive input to this forum. Further I will admit I was jerking your chain in my original reply but it clearly was just in fun.

So, with that said, could I respectfully ask you to clean it up a bit? The Handguns forum has a long history of differing opinions stared with respect without the implied profanity and name calling.

Thanks.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

raybass Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I like those grips Scott, glad to hear some good reports too. Local shop has the RIA's in stock so I'm a gettin one soon. I'm fairly new to pistols and may be back with more questions. crazy

JOC was right. The 270 Winchester on a Model 70 is a great combination as is the 30/06 and 375 H&H

M
M
Hey everybody does anybody have a 1911 frame for sale

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chittop, Scott may have been jerking your chain but I wasn't. What I remember is an ill mannered fop with a grown up Buttwheat for an avatar, running down somebody else's machinery and getting called on it, then leaving with her tail between her legs. Guess we'll have to just agree to disagree...or not. After all, we both know I'm right and you're a [bleep] retard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by raybass
I like those grips Scott, glad to hear some good reports too. Local shop has the RIA's in stock so I'm a gettin one soon. I'm fairly new to pistols and may be back with more questions. crazy

They are anything but fancy but for five hundred they do the job.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Chittop, Scott may have been jerking your chain but I wasn't. What I remember is an ill mannered fop with a grown up Buttwheat for an avatar, running down somebody else's machinery and getting called on it, then leaving with her tail between her legs. Guess we'll have to just agree to disagree...or not. After all, we both know I'm right and you're a [bleep] retard.
I called into question pot metal bullshit and then went to work while a few candyass bitches -- like you, for instance -- cried and whined and begged me to take it back. In your pissy-ass little universe I obviously rank very near the top. I hold you and your pot metal, ass-licking ilk in somewhat lower regard. Somewhere below picking my nose and farting.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am beginning to feel snubbed here. I remember asking for an optimum Rc range for a 1911. I have free accesses to a hardness tester and am willing to test my RIA to see if it is hard, soft, or in the the right range.

I was one hell of a good machinist in my day and have spent most of my working life turning the handles of lathes, mills, and surface grinders. I understand basic heat treating and have run a metallurgical testing lab. I am qualified to make, polish, etch, and take photomicrographs. You not talking to a complete idiot on this subject but I really do not have a clue what the optimum hardness range for a 1911 is.

You say they are soft and worthless. I offered to test and if found deficient to post pictures of my RIA going into the forge and being beat to a flat on an anvil.

So, please stop ignoring me like I am just dog [bleep] on the bottom of you shoe and provide me with the numbers! mad

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's the perfect opportunity to settle this dispute about RIA 1911s.
Can't ask for more than that, and Scott is willing to sacrifice his own pistol if your opinion turns out to be true.

The original international turd
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Second time I made the same offer followed by silence. I guess a low life like me is beneath his esteemed dignity. mad

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Second time I made the same offer followed by silence. I guess a low life like me is beneath his esteemed dignity. mad

I wouldn't lose any sleep over that, I'm sure there's plenty of people he doesn't consider worthy that most anyone else would consider to be good people.

The original international turd
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I do not plan to loose one minute of sleep over his rantings. I make a trip to Oregon about once a month and can get to the Rockwell tester with just a touch of speed dial 11 on my cell phone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I did a quick Google search on hardness for the 1911 but did not find anything. I'll keep trying over the next few days to see if I can find anything.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

raybass Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I've heard nothing but good about them, what else is there to say. laugh

JOC was right. The 270 Winchester on a Model 70 is a great combination as is the 30/06 and 375 H&H

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I called into question pot metal bullshit and then went to work while a few candyass bitches -- like you, for instance -- cried and whined and begged me to take it back. In your pissy-ass little universe I obviously rank very near the top. I hold you and your pot metal, ass-licking ilk in somewhat lower regard. Somewhere below picking my nose and farting.
You're a lying sack of monkey shixt Beentopped. Scott and others handed you your sad, wore-out asss and you slunk off like the neutered pup you are. You best slink off again boy. I'd tell you to bring your A game but you ain't got one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You say they are soft and worthless. I offered to test and if found deficient to post pictures of my RIA going into the forge and being beat to a flat on an anvil.
And not a single person followed through.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're a lying sack of monkey shixt Beentopped. Scott and others handed you your sad, wore-out asss and you slunk off like the neutered pup you are. You best slink off again boy. I'd tell you to bring your A game but you ain't got one.
Not true at all. Crybaby internet "gurus" seldom grasp reality.

Once again, an offer has been extended to conduct a hardness test and once again it will likely be sidestepped in favor of a war of words.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,652
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.