Campfire Kahuna
she might well have a great rack, but what is her post count? laugh

Sam......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Damn. I'm gonna need a nooner now.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
You know what will make me back out of a deal long before post counts or any of that other schit?

Lots of stupid questions.

Do you store it in a holster?
Are you the first owner?
so I can beg my wife even though I know she won't

No thanks buddy. Stick to eGay.

Travis

Memories........wait, my bad, we're talking guns?

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I think I'll go to the classifieds and screw a low post count seller out of something. I bet no one will believe him and I'll get something for free...somehow. Gotta think up a good plan... crazy

That explains your handle very well.

Travis

It does confuse people.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by nsaqam
....it seems the call out threads nearly always involve low post count members who do nothing but troll the Classifieds.

There it is, wrapped up nice and concise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and that observation is consistent with reality. Many of the responses to this thread are not. laugh

Sam......

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by nsaqam
....it seems the call out threads nearly always involve low post count members who do nothing but troll the Classifieds.

There it is, wrapped up nice and concise.

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by ColdBore
[quote=nsaqam]....it seems the call out threads nearly always involve low post count members who do nothing but troll the Classifieds.

..as opposed to the circular firing squad mentality of the insanely high count posters. wink

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sweet! The Falcon PUnch!

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
somebody school me..

why does he grab it before he punches?

that was a big bore shot...hope it didnt ruin too much meat.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He's holding that rear leg so she gets the full force of the FP.

Like having somebody hold the heavy bag for you.

Travis

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
ColdBore-

Thanks for the kind words,and no, the thread was definitely not geared towards you! Being careful is fine and highly recommended, but my primary point was that post count has nothing to do with the integrity of a buyer or seller.

I have purchased several things on 24HR and even had listed a couple of items here a while back but deleted the thread. I post with my real name (and usually my e-mail in the thread) and list my location for any one to see -- and I generally give out my cell with a transaction. And yet one "prominent" member here (has several thousand posts) thought he needed to e-mail tell me to get lost -- not to mention call me a troll looking to rip someone off.

I am too old and in far too bad of health to deal with that type of crap -- and, frankly, I won't. That ignorance-laced e-mail from the northeast (yes, I know who sent it even though he tried to remain anonymous) coupled with some of the things I have been reading on deals gone bad and the distinct paranoia some seem to harbor with low post counts prompted my thread.

Some took offense to it and let their feelings be known. And they have a right to their opinions. But I have a right to mine as well.

I pride myself on honesty and integrity -- always have and always will. And I also treat others as I would like to be treated. But respect, it seems, is in short supply with a handful of the posters.

I've done hundreds of transactions over the years on various forums and auctions, and all of my feedback is positive. Many of those deals have turned into good friendships.

Lately, to make things easier for my family, I've even given away quite a bit of stuff (mainly on SP). And I have several more piles of things to go through and sort out when I feel up to it. I thought about listing the rest of the freebies here, but it's likely someone will think there's a catch and that I am running some sort of scam due to my low post count, and I am not up to that type of debacle.

Granted, there are tons of GREAT folks here, and I recognize many of the handles from other boards. But I have neither the time nor energy to deal with the rest.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sweet! The Falcon PUnch!

Travis

Fake.

No full body lift.

You must have got distracted by the O lips.

I usually always do.

Last edited by carbon12; 05/11/12. Reason: uuurrp
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by carbon12
Sweet! The Falcon PUnch!

Travis

Fake.

No full body lift.

You must have got distracted by the O lips.

I usually always do.

Don't care. Still funny watchin' a bleeder get stuck in her valve.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
ColdBore-

Thanks for the kind words,and no, the thread was definitely not geared towards you! Being careful is fine and highly recommended, but my primary point was that post count has nothing to do with the integrity of a buyer or seller.

I have purchased several things on 24HR and even had listed a couple of items here a while back but deleted the thread. I post with my real name (and usually my e-mail in the thread) and list my location for any one to see -- and I generally give out my cell with a transaction. And yet one "prominent" member here (has several thousand posts) thought he needed to e-mail tell me to get lost -- not to mention call me a troll looking to rip someone off.

I am too old and in far too bad of health to deal with that type of crap -- and, frankly, I won't. That ignorance-laced e-mail from the northeast (yes, I know who sent it even though he tried to remain anonymous) coupled with some of the things I have been reading on deals gone bad and the distinct paranoia some seem to harbor with low post counts prompted my thread.

Some took offense to it and let their feelings be known. And they have a right to their opinions. But I have a right to mine as well.

I pride myself on honesty and integrity -- always have and always will. And I also treat others as I would like to be treated. But respect, it seems, is in short supply with a handful of the posters.

I've done hundreds of transactions over the years on various forums and auctions, and all of my feedback is positive. Many of those deals have turned into good friendships.

Lately, to make things easier for my family, I've even given away quite a bit of stuff (mainly on SP). And I have several more piles of things to go through and sort out when I feel up to it. I thought about listing the rest of the freebies here, but it's likely someone will think there's a catch and that I am running some sort of scam due to my low post count, and I am not up to that type of debacle.

Granted, there are tons of GREAT folks here, and I recognize many of the handles from other boards. But I have neither the time nor energy to deal with the rest.

Bobby,

I also pride myself in honesty and integrity. Welcome to the club.

Travis

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I haven't had it that bad. Yet.

Travis

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Deflave?...haha

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't have a beard.

Travis

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1minute, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 51 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,913
Posts18,498,304
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.