Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by Scott F
You say they are soft and worthless. I offered to test and if found deficient to post pictures of my RIA going into the forge and being beat to a flat on an anvil.
And not a single person followed through.

You're the one claiming they are soft.
We have a test gun, Scotts own RIA, we have a rockwell tester. Now follow through by telling everyone what the optimum hardness for a 1911 is so we can run the tests. If you can't do that then admit it and STFU.

The original international turd
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Chittop, Scott may have been jerking your chain but I wasn't. What I remember is an ill mannered fop with a grown up Buttwheat for an avatar, running down somebody else's machinery and getting called on it, then leaving with her tail between her legs. Guess we'll have to just agree to disagree...or not. After all, we both know I'm right and you're a [bleep] retard.
I called into question pot metal bullshit and then went to work while a few candyass bitches -- like you, for instance -- cried and whined and begged me to take it back. In your pissy-ass little universe I obviously rank very near the top. I hold you and your pot metal, ass-licking ilk in somewhat lower regard. Somewhere below picking my nose and farting.
You're a lying sack of monkey shixt Beentopped. Scott and others handed you your sad, wore-out asss and you slunk off like the neutered pup you are. You best slink off again boy. I'd tell you to bring your A game but you ain't got one.
Not true at all. Crybaby internet "gurus" seldom grasp reality.

Once again, an offer has been extended to conduct a hardness test and once again it will likely be sidestepped in favor of a war of words.

Once again Mrs all knowing wonderwoman, all you need to do is tell us the optimum hardness for a 1911 and the tests will be conducted.
Of course then you'll claim the test results are false anyway but at least the rest of us will know for certain that you are full of $hit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by maarty
We have a test gun, Scotts own RIA, we have a rockwell tester.
And no one will follow through with the test. This is nothing more than some kind of white trash discussion with the same f*cking whiners whose only response is akin to "DON'T YOU BE TALKIN' 'BOUT MY WOMAN NO MO'!" What a load of BULLSHIT.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And no one will follow through with the test. This is nothing more than some kind of white trash discussion with the same f*cking whiners whose only response is akin to "DON'T YOU BE TALKIN' 'BOUT MY WOMAN NO MO'!" What a load of BULLSHIT.

Like I said, you're the one claiming they are too soft, you come up with the recommended hardness figures so your point can either be proven or disproven.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell boy, you're already wrong about the Blackhawk and here you want some "hardness test". Most likely you are having fond memories of the one you performed in the joint. Lemme tell you something Brindletop, it ain't the same kinda hardness test. We are all willing to trust your judgement on your type. Our type involves the hardness of steel in a gun.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like I said, you're the one claiming they are too soft, you come up with the recommended hardness figures so your point can either be proven or disproven.
"Like you said" what? I see a lot of pissing, moaning, and attempts at petty insults, but no -- NONE AT ALL -- attempts to disprove anything I've posted. Why is that? You girls afraid of the truth. As for me, my dog leaves piles of sh*t in the back yard. I don't have any need to pick up or examine any of it to know I don't want to handle it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I recall a time when a few individuals here spent a lot of time talking about how Norinco 1911s were junk. Now that they're no longer readily available and the word is out about how good they really are....total silence from them.

Some people can learn.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bullsh*t!

30-32 Rc with twelve points tested in frame and slide. I tested it the last time this came up but I still have not seen where you stated how hard a 1911 should be. Is 30 Rc soft? Should a 1911 be around 60-62 Rc? That would make modifications interesting ant it would brittle as all get out. I am guessing stress cracks would appear in the first magazine. Is 26-28 to soft?

I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPOND WITH REAL NUMBERS BUT ALL YOU DO IS SPEW FOUL LANGUAGE AND INSULTS. WHERE IN THE FLYING HELL ARE THE NUMBERS???

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do you even have a clue what Rc stands for??? I posted my numbers. Now it is your turn. Do some homework and tell my just how hard a 1911 should be. Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BTW. By primer count there have been around 2700 rounds fired through my softer than hot butter RIA. That is 235 gr cast pushed by 4.4gr of clays. So far it is showing no signs of falling apart and not one fail to feed, or fail to eject.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I tested it the last time this came up
Horseshit if you did. I recall there being an offer to test, but no follow through, just lots of hand-wringing and mangina aching. Now these "test results" are conveniently descending from the ether.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I tested it the last time this came up
Horseshit if you did. I recall there being an offer to test, but no follow through, just lots of hand-wringing and mangina aching. Now these "test results" are conveniently descending from the ether.

My dialogue with you is over. I have requested several times the real numbers but all you can tell me is it is soft. I tested it and you you publicly call me a lier. Crawl back into your hole. I am don responding to your trash.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My dialogue with you is over.
Somehow I doubt it.

I have requested several times the real numbers but all you can tell me is it is soft.
That's funny, I've requested numbers as well, but all I've received in response is a load of BULLSHIT attempts at insults.

I tested it and you you publicly call me a lier.
The last time we had this little discussion there were all sorts of offers to test and compare, but no one followed up. THAT'S A FACT. Now all of sudden you have these "results." RIGHHHHHHHT.

^Crawl back into your hole.
I like this one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BT - I don't remember if Scot ever posted his hardness testing results before now, but it doesn't matter. Someone else already did.

Face it - you were handed your ass by Kevin, James, and others on this almost a year ago, but chose to ignore that. You left that thread, shamed and embarrassed.

Originally Posted by KevinGibson
He's just incapable of admitting he's wrong.

I have provided the RC test results from the importer

TWO people called HIS choice in gunsmiths and confirmed he's wrong; yet he still pops off.

I've invited one of the people who was THERE for the testing to log on and validate what I've said. JamesDunn has logged on, and has confirmed

I've provided the name of the importer and the number; anyone can call Rav at The Dealer's Warehouse and see for themselves.

I've provided my experience as a gunsmith in building guns on RIA frames. JamesDunn has provided his experience both testing and building guns on RIA frames.

I've provided insight into why a gunsmith will choose to work on this or that model 1911.

I've provided EVERYTHING. Bricktop has provided NOTHING to back up his assertion. The only thing he's provided has been disproved not once, but twice.

I also think it's pretty tacky for a blow hard like Bricktop to supposedly speak for a quality organization like Clark Custom. Bricktop is telling people what Clark Custom will or won't do, despite evidence to the contrary. He's telling you that Clark won't guarantee their work on an RIA gun. Clark will guarantee ALL their work; OR THEY WON'T DO IT.

Bricktop has offered NOTHING of value to this thread.

Bricktop hasn't done RC testing on an RIA
Bricktop isn't a gunsmith
Bricktop hasn't built a gun on an RIA receiver
Bricktop has postulated about issues related to welding on an RIA, but hasn't elaborated on when, where and why you would weld an RIA.
Bricktop isn't a welder
Bricktop isn't a metallurgist
Bricktop quite frankly has NO background of any relavence; yet purport's to be qualified to speak with authority on the subject

So Bricktop, again remind us; why would anyone listen to you?

For those who missed it at the time, that was post #5492647, located here, on page 8 of a very informative 9-page thread. It's worth reading the whole thread, because it's very revealing - on more than one level.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FreeMe
BT - I don't remember if Scot ever posted his hardness testing results before now, but it doesn't matter. Someone else already did.
Not quite, little man. There was an offer, but no follow through.

Face it - you were handed your ass by Kevin, James, and others on this almost a year ago, but chose to ignore that. You left that thread, shamed and embarrassed.
Not quite, Free Willie. I don't have an unlimited amount of time or even the inclination to argue endlessly with a handful of self-important, mouth-breathing rubes. Like you, for instance. Of course you have Little Miss Kevin as your guru. He's worked on ONE of your pot metal 1911s. And he has some Facebook followers. Though he is neither a metallurgist nor a gunsmith.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That's a good looking rig, Karnis. What kind of safety did you install?

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not quite, little man. There was an offer, but no follow through.

I see your reading comprehension (or grasp of reality) hasn't improved any.

Not quite, Free Willie. I don't have an unlimited amount of time or even the inclination to argue endlessly with a handful of self-important, mouth-breathing tubes. Like you, for instance. Of course you have Little Miss Kevin as your guru. He's worked on ONE of your pot metal 1911s. And he has some Facebook followers.

Handled many - worked on one. Reading comprehension/reality problem again. It means only one of them needed work.

...Though he is neither a metallurgist nor a gunsmith.

Applies more to you than to him. Or are you now claiming to be in those professions?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not quite, Free Willie. I don't have an unlimited amount of time or even the inclination to argue endlessly with a handful of self-important, mouth-breathing tubes. Like you, for instance. Of course you have Little Miss Kevin as your guru. He's worked on ONE of your pot metal 1911s. And he has some Facebook followers.
Handled many - worked on one. Reading comprehension/reality problem again. It means only one of them needed work.
Spin it however you want, Free Willie.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Spin it however you want, Free Willie.

Spin, huh? I have to spell it out for ya, BT?

Post #6491108, in this thread...

Originally Posted by KevinGibson
I have played with many RIA�s and never had to adjust a single thing. All the one�s I�ve played with worked just fine right out of the box. I�ve worked on a grand total of one, installed some custom sights and other custom parts. There was nothing wrong with the gun, he just wanted to personalize it. Not only do they work well, but every one I�ve shot acquitted itself rather well in the accuracy department to boot.

Guess I may have been wrong too. It might not have really needed the work.

Is this where you accuse Kevin of lying - 'cause in your life, you are so accustomed to being lied too?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess I may have been wrong too. It might not have really needed the work.
I've never seen many paper weights in need of work.

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 921 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.