-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 2,579 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 2578 2579
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you! That link is exactly what I wanted, and the price is surprisingly affordable (especially compared to everything else I was able to dredge up yesterday).

I will try out a pair for size here in A-town, and then order them. Many thanks again!

~Jake

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Seafire,

In response to your PM (I don't do PM's, I think that things should be out in the open), prior to this post, I have made exactly 1 post on this thread.

That post was simply pointing out to you that you are making yourself look stupid in front of all the 24HCF members. You have contributed nothing of use at all to this thread.

To jog your memory, here's your very first post on this thread - perhaps you deserve exactly what you are getting back for this little gem...

Originally Posted by Seafire
Per usual...

Schtick is busy kissing his own ASSS.....as uniquely talented as that may be...

beyond that, if you don't worship at his alter of Schtickdom..
then he accuses one of being a dumbphuck,
that your [bleep] never gets off the couch
no one ever proves him wrong..
etc blahblahblahblahblah....

ya gotta admit, for a guy with a short man complex he is good at maximizing what a stud he thinks he is...

he doesn't laugh at others, half as much as we laugh at him...

as I continually say, every post of his is a floor show...

keep swinging Schtick.... you can't strike out sitting on the bench....

bless your little short Alaska wallflower fanny and heart...

and thanks for all the laughs....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Mike...

thanks for your concern... but being a big boy, I am not exactly worried about what Schtick's groupies think...

I've been having him on ignore for a week or so, but he has been happy to bring up my name with his 3rd grade level slanders as usual...so why shouldn't I call him on his BS..

people don't want to read my responses to the little shrimp, can put ME on ignore...

he slanders anyone and everyone that he doesn't classify as his asskissing groupies...

which is evidently fine with too many folks on the forum...

so if no one else is going to call his crap for what it is, then I'll step up...until he respects fellow forum members, I'll slander his scrawny asss...

he isn't original anyway... keeps throwing the same childish insults.. so screw him...

he doesn't like it, he can put me on ignore...why in the hell should I back down...

he hasn't got a danged thing to share that is not under a pile of BS covering it...

as for me being a "do nothing" like he claims, a little search on this forum will show my involvement with quite a few things to benefit other forum members, particularly veterans...

evidently Schtick isn't a veteran.. otherwise he'd have learned a little humility and respect for others...

I care about forum members who are not so self centered...

he isn't one of them...

so I have him back off ignore... he won't drop it, why should I?

anyone don't like it, they can put me on ignore..

some one teach the little Dink some manners , then I'll keep quiet about his crap...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

One should be aware, when dealing with Stick, that his stated goal is to hook people like fish then play it as long as possible, and with as much fight from the fish as possible. It's like a perpetual motion machine.

If only there was a way to harness all this energy. Y'know? crazy

It's stinkbait, but it's the bait he casts, and damned if it doesn't work.

There's lots of fun to be had on a Stick thread, and heck, this is the only one we got. A fishing line works both ways. Enjoy the ride. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jeff grow some balls...

post a thing about him and watch him try to avoid a response....

so who has who on a line...

don't respond to him and watch him keep vying for attention...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny to me how you've made it a crusade to teach Stick some manners. The only people I teach manners to are my children.
EVERY time I've asked Stick a question he always takes the time to respond with the benefit of his experience.

Last edited by nsaqam; 05/14/12.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most affix ala golf spikes,with a dedicated overshot wrench and I typically break the T-handle off and drive the wrench in a drill. Have swapped out 1000's of 'em.

Boxer- Do you happen to know off hand if golf spikes are threaded the same as the corks put on by Hoffman? Reason I ask is that I've had a stupid idea of using a corked boot for both easy and tough terrain. I slip and fall alot on steep, wet grass and think corks would help stop that. However, much of what I do is on stuff way too mild to need corks and I could sub in some golf spikes for those days. Yeah, I'm too cheap to buy two sets of boots if I can keep from it...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ngasam:

no one can teach him a bit of manners...

but I don't think it is asking too much of him to extend the courtesy to others that every other forum member is expected to extend to fellow forum members...

just because he is some guy who is good at taking pictures, owns more stuff than a sporting goods store ( whether he takes care of it or not) and lives in the backwoods of somewhere too many other guys wish they live... that suddenly gives ONE forum member a free pass on basic common decency to his fellow forum members...

I just don't get it... its perfectly fine with too many guys for him to call everyone who doesn't think he is backwoods version of Elvis, a Dumbphuck... but heaven forbid ANYONE call him a dumbphuck or any other derogatory name...

I've asked Schtick direct questions and he has NEVER gotten back to me with an answer.... he can't be bothered, because I am not impressed and don't worship at the Altar of Schtickdom....

My philosophy in a group environment is that we are all equal, each of us may have skills we can share with others, and each of us are here to learn from fellow forum members....

but then you get some butthead who thinks he is better than everyone else, and then calls too many of his fellow forum members every derogatory name he can get away with...

he is such a pompous little putz, I wouldn't be shocked that even at a church prayer meeting, people would have enough of his crap, to take him out in back of the church and kick his scrawny little fanny...

the guy is an alcoholic.. displays all the symptoms of an alcoholic/dry drunk...why don't you ever see his kids smile in any of his pictures??? what does that tell ya?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'GUE,

As a rule I loathe Skinners,but as they go...it's easily as good as things get,if only because I've a herd of 'em to extrapolate in the flesh. Pun be intended.

S30V a given.

Jeff-O,

If only in fairness,you are a never ending joke. Your insatiable desire to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable",never isn't not a [bleep] riot. You talk out your ass,Imagine,Pretend,Fabricate and then troll for heart strings ala your Pity Party and it really is [bleep] hilarious,at every [bleep] twist and turn. That you cannot shut the [bleep] up and refrain reiteration of your colossal stupidity,really is grandiose humor!

Bless your Do-Nothing heart,Imagination and couchbound [bleep].

Shefire,

I'm humored that you are soooooooooooo [bleep] mired in your inherent stupidity,that your Imagination can't keep pace with your Pretend and you keep lying out your sorry ass,that you Imagined me on Ignore. Pretty [bleep] funny,from all angles!

Grooving on your "Swan Song" being other guys donated wares and you fancy their donations as YOUR Trump Card. You sorry Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck...your perpetuation of the things you nearly did,with wares you nearly had and from places you've nearly been,can only be rivaled by poor dumb Jeff-O. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'!

I'm more than a touch at ease with my overwhelming generousity and that you are too [bleep] stupid to savvy the obvious,do frost your Dumbphucktitude poignantly. Best part is,Stupidity isn't an Act for you,which always bolsters the inherent humor associated and it's a [bleep] riot to grant you opportunity to do the best you can with what very little you have to work with.

Your Whine is without peer and kudos for you dedicating your Life to sheer and utter Nothingness,so as to practice with sooooooooooo much firsthand angst and reign supreme in the chronicles of your Vagina Monologue. Perhaps if you say yet again,how little you care...you'll yet attain an even higher pitch,you sorry Do-Nothing Bitch. Laffin'!

Here's hoping you do not holster either Imagination or Pretend,because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing your best.

Wow +P.

'NZ,

Don't steal Shefire's Imagination,it's all she's got.

'Jake,

You'll wanna really eyephuck these Merrell Corks,as both a utilitarian All Arounder wading shoe and secondly as a means of offering a better fit(due to laces)...for the pursuits you've thus far described.

Hint.

'qam,

I do look forward to the Do-Nothing Gang trying to "tell" me or "teach" me something...because their version of such things is a never ending series of belly laughs.

Poor dumb [bleep] doing the best they can and coming up soooooooooooooo [bleep] amazingly short,is EPIC [bleep] humor and then some.

Tough not to cajole a Window Licking Mall Ninja,into taking yet another curtain call,just to amass more hilarity!

pointer,

I've never played Pasture Pool,let alone donned the footwear,so couldn't begin to extrapolate how they meld. Hoffman's is a cheap phone call and I'd not be suplized if they could quantify your query.

You wanna roll carbide corks.

Hint.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

One should be aware, when dealing with Stick, that his stated goal is to hook people like fish then play it as long as possible, and with as much fight from the fish as possible. It's like a perpetual motion machine.

If only there was a way to harness all this energy. Y'know? crazy

It's stinkbait, but it's the bait he casts, and damned if it doesn't work.

There's lots of fun to be had on a Stick thread, and heck, this is the only one we got. A fishing line works both ways. Enjoy the ride. smile

Gotta love when the dumbest fish in the whole [bleep] lake gives advice.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Points awarded for your tears being real and kudos for your penchant to throw a right proper Hissy Fit. It is truly a [bleep] shame,that you are too [bleep] stupid to have an inkling,to just how incredibly [bleep] stupid you are.

Here's to your Imagination and your wonderful World of Pretend and to just how badly you need both,you "hard charger". It is a never ending series of belly laughs,how you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks skirt particulars,as if they were behind a moat laden with land mines and an electric fence. Hilarious too,how "work" is the dirtiest of words to you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks and I especially enjoy you and Jeff-O's version of same,though in no particular order. I'd mention that I've cheerfully given away more than you've got,but you'd starting crying all [bleep] over again. Ooooops! Laffin'!

Reality do funny [bleep] things to Fantasy and you are an oblivious Master of such orchestrations.

You go girl!

Gawd do you throw insults like a 3rd grader...

that all ya got little boy?

keep trying....

your GED education is showing thru....

Must be tough having the highlight of your life being a backwoods drunk...

so you compensate for it, by buying spendy stuff while your family resides in a friggin trailer...

lower 48 we call that White Trash..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you guys not have anything to do on a Monday other than bark at each other? Holy balls. I am sitting on a school computer laffing my butt off.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heck no Tanner, I'm sitting on the bench taking a little time off after 16 straight 15 hour work days.

I'll call the hall later this week but I'm enjoying the 'Fire for now.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Tanner
Do you guys not have anything to do on a Monday other than bark at each other? Holy balls. I am sitting on a school computer laffing my butt off.

Get off the damn computer and do your school work...

Or send us some pics of hot teachers..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got 9 days left, studying/doing work is out of the question.

And our teachers are gnarly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C'mon Tanner, you might think that 40 year old teacher is gnarly but I see a hot 40 year old next to her hot 18 year old daughter and I'm picking mom every time.

At 40 she's sucked MILES of Richard and she knows what she's doing!
The 18 yo will just try to lollipop the thing and that just don't cut it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We're thinking of different 18yr old chicks then... cool

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well if daughter is competent at 18 just imagine how amazing mom will be after miles of practice?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

Gawd do you throw insults like a 3rd grader...

that all ya got little boy?

keep trying....

your GED education is showing thru....

Must be tough having the highlight of your life being a backwoods drunk...

so you compensate for it, by buying spendy stuff while your family resides in a friggin trailer...

lower 48 we call that White Trash..

Seafire,
I have seen the error of my ways. You are totally right.
Your keen insight and narrative have convinced me of your read on my life and I need to change. Help me.
I will back you 110% from now on.
Meanwhile, you have these other worthless bastards right where you want them. Don't let up. I now stand with you, Swampy and Jeff-O.
Thanks for not giving up on me and I pray that you have released me from ignore so you can accept my apology.
Your new pal,
wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Then I believe that the ultimate goal would be to get both at the same time laugh then you win.

Page 33 of 2,579 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 45 invisible), 2,996 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,442
Posts18,528,699
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.