Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 2,579 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 2578 2579
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Because who else do you have a man crush on? Boxer is soooo 2011.

Travis

Boxer has been boring for years now. He's like a broken GI Joe doll that just says the same thing over... and over... and over when you tug his string.

You're a little more entertaining. But you let me know if I start to hurt your feelers, ok snookums?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeff,

It's good to hear you're thinning out the trees on your property. Perhaps now you'll be able to get all the way back there without getting lost? grin

Originally Posted by Jeff_O 11/20/08
Our property has 5 acres or so of hardwood bottomland swamp ... It'd been years since I, or ANYONE, went that far back in there...

Originally Posted by Jeff_O 11/20/08
there's about 5 of our acres back there that's part of a much bigger swamp, most of which we don't own (thankfully <g>). We have 16 acres. You know what's funny about what you typed though? Without the sun, or some kind of sound to orient to, you CAN just about get temporarily lost back there. It's unbelievably dense.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Travis

Boxer has been boring for years now. He's like a broken GI Joe doll that just says the same thing over... and over... and over when you tug his string.

You're a little more entertaining. But you let me know if I start to hurt your feelers, ok snookums?

Is that why you chase him endlessly?

I already know I'm entertaining. I don't need you tell me, dipschit.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol... maybe! In the conditions I described I bet I could get most of you turned around back there.

I'm not thinning that part of the woods BTW. I am gonna kill a buck back in there this year I think. The year something stole my elk head, when I tracked the phookin' thing back into there, I found lots of rubs. And my elk head.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
IMPRESSIVE google-Fu by the way! crazy

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Travis

Is that why you chase him endlessly?

I already know I'm entertaining. I don't need you tell me, dipschit.

Travis

Well there ya go. A symbiotic relationship. You entertain me with your unexamined dumbphuckitude and I'll dazzle you with my brilliant ripostes.

It's good for my (sob, weep) Enormous Brain.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
(and Boxer can do his GI Joe doll thing)

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
UncleJake, no. I said no such thing. That was complete distortion; an attempted crossfireoops hackjob.

Oh, my fault. blush I was just thinking of this:

Interesting. Never felt like kickback was an issue hitting metal. Ruin a chain? Yeah. Break a chain, maybe. But chains just aren't going fast enough to come apart in shrapnel (unlike a circular saw blade) so... I dunno, like I said I've hit a lot of metal cutting wood and didn't come away feeling like I'd just used up one of my nine lives <g>. Just pissed that I'd wrecked a chain.

(early on on our property, I cut a number of trees around the house and up on the neighbors place. No shortage of old nails and wire and so on)

At any rate, spikers tell cutters that the trees are spiked; that's kind of the whole point, is saving the trees. So it's an act of theft, really, in my book.

If someone is hurt/killed by a spike, [bleep] throw the book at the bastard who spiked it. I just can't see it as "terrorism". That word is toxic. It [bleep] up what it touches. smile

Enjoy making wood.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Your enthrallment is wellfounded and as per always,feel free to take notes and apply same,if only to help your game.

Is the fact that you're a shortling the basis for all your insecurities or do you fall short in other areas too?

Low fives all around, or rather with you anyways.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by UncleJake
UncleJake, no. I said no such thing. That was complete distortion; an attempted crossfireoops hackjob.

Oh, my fault. blush I was just thinking of this:

Interesting. Never felt like kickback was an issue hitting metal. Ruin a chain? Yeah. Break a chain, maybe. But chains just aren't going fast enough to come apart in shrapnel (unlike a circular saw blade) so... I dunno, like I said I've hit a lot of metal cutting wood and didn't come away feeling like I'd just used up one of my nine lives <g>. Just pissed that I'd wrecked a chain.

(early on on our property, I cut a number of trees around the house and up on the neighbors place. No shortage of old nails and wire and so on)

At any rate, spikers tell cutters that the trees are spiked; that's kind of the whole point, is saving the trees. So it's an act of theft, really, in my book.

If someone is hurt/killed by a spike, [bleep] throw the book at the bastard who spiked it. I just can't see it as "terrorism". That word is toxic. It [bleep] up what it touches. smile

Enjoy making wood.

Thank you sir. Well played.

And you, too, have impressive search-Fu! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wow Jeff! UncleJake and Fosteology are part of that really elite club that has proven you a dumbphuck.

Be careful on that 16 acres today little guy. Best bring your Ranger Rick compass and a safety whistle.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Won't work. Ranger Rick compasses come in a box. Maybe he could leave a trail of breadcrumbs.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Good call DT. Good call.

Your avatar is terrifying by the way. I hate cats.

Travis

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm not a cat lover either but that picture caught my eye.

Jeff,
I know Obama gave you a free car and is making your mortgage payments, just as he promised. Do you think there's a chance that you could get some free breadcrumbs.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by UncleJake
Jeff O,

correct me if I am wrong, but about a year ago, didn't you write something to the effect that you sympathized with tree spikers? Hmmmmmm....

Have fun making wood.

Jake,

You gotta remember that poor dumb Jeff-O's head is filled with air and an Etch-a-sketch to boot. She makes schit up,charts same and then it all gets erased with a not so subtle head movement.

In fairness however,she simply does the best she can...with what very little she has to work with. My favorite part of it all,is when she paints herself as the victim,yet is totally [bleep] oblivious to the profundity of her Dumbphucktitude.

For the humor of all,she's still tryin' to make being a sheer and utter Dumbphuck "fashionable".(grin)

Jeff-O,

Your Imagination-fu and Pretend-fu,tend to reliably [bleep] you in Reality-fu. Laffin'!

PLEASE keep waxing eloquent on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been...then frost all with a Tutorial on how to get lost in a 5 acre backyard. I was on pins & needles with your "harrowing" 4-cord wood splittin' Chronicles. Any updates there?!!? Laffin'!

WOW +P!

'Cub,

Luckily for you Imagination and Pretend are free,otherwise you wouldn't be able to afford to weigh in with "all" your "first hand accountings".

You hard charger.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and I'll dazzle you with my brilliant ripostes.

It's good for my (sob, weep) Enormous Brain.

The sad part here is HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS about himself.
We've read over 23,400 times worth and he's been shafted back and shown a fool over 100,000 times (low est.) and yet in his enormous brain, he's winning. grin
You CANNOT make this schit up.
It's almost painful to read and unimaginable for a normal person to put themselves in his place, but he marches on as only he can.
So, Jeff O you are unique. Dumbphucktitude Champ, but unique.
Your pal
wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol... you take this stuff WAY too seriously!

And you need to learn to recognize sarcasm when it whips you upside the head.

Getting ready to literally shovel some [bleep] here. Reminds me of this thread. I need to relocate my goats to do it... Travis, this is your time!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
.... although, I use the gate. Whereas Trav is an over-the-fence-helper kind of guy.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow Jeff! UncleJake and Fosteology are part of that really elite club that has proven you a dumbphuck.

Be careful on that 16 acres today little guy. Best bring your Ranger Rick compass and a safety whistle.

Travis

Not that I care, but that's not at all what happened.

UncleJake make a mistake, and corrected it, like a gentleman.

And what FOST quoted was true then and is true now, as stated.

Want to try for strike 3?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, so I'm an artist�. Did I mention this?

I call this one, "Fork Full of Wageslave".

Do you like it? Or should I get you a slimier one? Gotta keep my fans happy after all.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 41 of 2,579 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (300_savage, 257robertsimp, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 837 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,818
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.