Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 2,579 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Luckily for you Imagination and Pretend are free,otherwise you wouldn't be able to afford to weigh in with "all" your "first hand accountings".

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. You on the other hand, well .......

Laffin'

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread has taken a hard left and is no longer "fun & games". I'm done.

Time to go enjoy my 22/250, formerly known as 223AI.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, I spent half a day shoveling the [bleep] stuff, spreading it, shoveling chicken crap out of the coop, spreading it, spreading dolomite lime, then rototilling it all into a large area.

In the process, I ALSO made Fine Art.

Did you not like my Art? That hurts me, inside, where I can't put a band-aid on it. Next time I'll include you so you don't say such hurtful things.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SuperCub
This thread has taken a hard left and is no longer "fun & games". I'm done.

Time to go enjoy my 22/250, formerly known as 223AI.

Any thread Boxer settles in on, is all fun & games, all the time, and is to be treated like the farce it is.

I mean what else could it be?! Serious? crazy

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well congrats apparently taking pictures of schitt is a productive thing for you.

Glad to hear it.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still hurtful.

I'll definitely name some [bleep] art for you next time. Happy now?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sweet! Thanks buddy!!!
[Linked Image]

We have two little chihuahua, but they make JeffOs all over the yard.... Seems like I am always scooping up JeffOs sometimes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TFF, good job Tom!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"okok,

As turns go,I personally enjoyed your "Tutorial" on 'mykiss sizing.

THAT was a [bleep] hoot! PLEASE feel free to revisit same and spare no particulars".

Laffin'!

No worries, in the excitement and all it's easy to fudge the Mykiss numbers in you're favor. Tight lines..... wink

Last edited by okok; 05/16/12.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
TFF, good job Tom!
You are a DUMBPHUCK.

Last edited by kbruceM7KID; 05/16/12.

Model 7's FOR LIFE
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kbruceM7KID
TFF, good job Tom!
You are a DUMBPHUCK.

Do you want to be the pot or the kettle?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think he would rather be the catcher. If you know what I mean.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tanner
I think he would rather be the catcher. If you know what I mean.

I was being "polite".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's never been one of my strong suits...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the laughs, Tanner.

People call me rude, I respond "I am being truthful" grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You're being a "gentleman"..... wink

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by wageslave
and I'll dazzle you with my brilliant ripostes.

It's good for my (sob, weep) Enormous Brain.

The sad part here is HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS about himself.
We've read over 23,400 times worth and he's been shafted back and shown a fool over 100,000 times (low est.) and yet in his enormous brain, he's winning. grin
You CANNOT make this schit up.
It's almost painful to read and unimaginable for a normal person to put themselves in his place, but he marches on as only he can.
So, Jeff O you are unique. Dumbphucktitude Champ, but unique.
Your pal
wageslave

Poor dumb Jeff-O is simply at the mercy of her "intellect","drive","physicality","experience","prowess",Imagination and Pretend...though in no particular order.

It's the oldest of broken records to listen to her fumble the most modest of tasks,point fingers and contrive that it "didn't happen" or that it was someone else's "fault". Too [bleep] funny!

EPIC [bleep] humor and then some,if only because she's going full tilt and it's the best she can do,as she soooooooooooooo desperately tries to connect the first [bleep] dot!

Jeff-O,

I much enjoy your version of shoveling,just as much as your version of everything else.

Personally,I'd rather shovel money into my hat. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or boolits into a tumbler and brass into bins. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or the loaded rounds into their respective containers. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or shovel rifles outta the back of my crummy,onto an MPAJ Range. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or shovel the means onto the ground into a pile,so as to shoot more in a day,than you do in a coupla years. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

MUCH looking forward to the next installment of the things you almost did,with wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been,as it is hilarious [bleep] entertainment! You may consider tying some feesh line to your britches,so you can backtrack your "pursuits" in that harrowing 5 acre "maze",that keeps you befuddled.

I'd still cut a check for a clip of you trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water.

Wow +P.

'34,

Groovin' on your whine. Say sumptin' about a Salvage,if only to keep the hilarity up to speed.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Keep telling yourself you "don't care",Imagine "ignore" some more and wax eloquent upon the inherent "satisfactions" of riding the shirt tails of others...as you culminate yet another Tutorial of the things you nearly did,with the wares you nearly had and from the places you've nearly been.

You sorry Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck.

'Cub,

You needn't prove your Dumbphucktitude anymore,as you've run the point into the ground obliviously and from day one. Of course you are out,if only because you were never in...but it is [bleep] HILARIOUS that you thought you were.

Congratulations?!!?

okok,

It's your Imagination,feel free to Pretend with it as much as it takes,to satiate your Realities. I'll feign my "surprise",that you purposely skirt the crux,but do enjoy the humor associated with your sheer and utter cluelessness.

As an aside,I musta missed where you cited the length of your Montucky in extrapolation to relative 'mykiss Magnitude?!!?

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_0143.jpg[/img]

You Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are a riot!

kbruce',

Does stupid still hurt?

Appreciate your keen insight upon the only firsthand accounting you can muster!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Keep telling yourself you "don't care",Imagine "ignore" some more and wax eloquent upon the inherent "satisfactions" of riding the shirt tails of others...as you culminate yet another Tutorial of the things you nearly did,with the wares you nearly had and from the places you've nearly been.

You sorry Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck.

Hey, little logger Boy...

[Linked Image]

Why don't you fire up that chain saw, bend over and shove it up your egotistical AHole!!

NOW that would IMPRESS many of us...

on the lighter note....

you don't have a clue of anything I have owned ( which fills the bill plenty of the things I have wanted)

you don't have a clue of the places I have been, lived etc...

you don't have a clue of the things I have done....

In fact YOU NOT HAVING a CLUE is a continual pattern...

You are the one who is guilty of having an over active imagination...

and from all the pics you show of all the crap you own, ( and don't take basic care of)... plenty of guys with simple minds can be green with envy....

but all I see is a little man, with a little man complex, who spends all of his time and money dwelling upon himself and trying to impress everyone, so they won't see what a pathetic [bleep] he is..... and a man who spends more money on himself and toys, than he probably is spending on his family and their needs....

you are as easy to see thru as a empty glass bottle, something you have a lot in common with...

a real man, puts his family and others first... which is quite obviously not you....

and after reading the thread on veterans and their backgrounds last night, it amazes me the quality of real men on this web site...

sadly you aren't one of them... I am sure you are so self centered, you couldn't even be bothered to serve your country...

I wouldn't waste the time to psss on you if your hair was on fire.... but I will take the time to point out what a loser you are to counter your over inflated ego....

even after those feelings, you'd still be invited to dinner at my home any time... because you are a fellow campfire member... but then, you wouldn't understand that...showing courtesy to another campfire member...and considering them an equal...

its not what you've done, or what you got that counts.. its who you are and what you do for your fellow man that really makes someone a man in this world... you don't overly qualify from what I've seen...if you did, we'd see smiles on your kids faces...

have a good day cock roach...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heading off to go shooting here gentlemen. I'll come by and play later.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll take some pics and post them just for Deflave. Might even whine a little just for Jim (got a much more "flinchy" nervous system now that's driving me nuts).

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 43 of 2,579 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,932
Posts18,518,954
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.