-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 2,579 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 2578 2579
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Apparently, I was too subtle with Jeff. At least everyone else got it.....

I guess in the end you gotta treat a C.U.B. like a C.U.B.....

Dumbphuctitude is such an apt word.......

..... to whomever coined it, a heartfelt thank you, as I probably use the phrase daily.

And once again, Boxer, thank you for the link on the corks.

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jeff O,
You certainly are a glutton for punishment. When others take a break from flingin' you schitt, you shovel it on yourself.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Logging in Lilliput?

yeah, I thought so....

keep masturbating your little boy ego Schtick....

evidently its all ya got... or you would be busy showing everyone all the firearms ya got, and all the bullets that ya got, all the knives and fishing poles...

some day dreamer might be impressed... but anyone with common sense or a life will just view you as the back woods alcoholic dumbazzz you really are...

show us pictures of your house and your Truck... I'm sure you got a truck living in West Snowball Alaska...

and please show me some more pictures of throwing your rifles in the creek and trying to impress someone with that bright idea... or the Cooper with all the rust all over it and telling everyone how they wish they had one like that...

you may be pathetic and a joke there Schtick... but you do make folks laugh.. a lot..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boy, you sure showed him. Good for you, cyber pat on the back to ya.
Way to retort with your awesome pics, stories and proof of what a badazz hunter, gun owner and wood splitter (Jeff o at least talks about it, no proof he does it) you are.
I'm convinced you are THE top dog on the fire. You don't believe me? Just ask yourself.
He'll straighten you out. Why, eagle scouts, retards and tax free corporations bow at your feet.
Someday I hope to be half the man you think you are.
Go get'em, I got your back.

Your pal,
wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
'slave

No one is comparing themselves to one-upmanship to Schtick...

of course if someone has to explain that to you, then evidently you don't have the capacity to understand it...

I decide to read one of your posts, and look what you're posting.... BS...

you wanna buy into his pompous BS on how great he is, be my guest... its your life... knock yourself out...

while he is telling you about himself, and showing all of his "Stuff", why don't you ask him what type of home he provides for his family? or how much he has left over to invest in college funds for his kids future? or why do his kids never seem to smile and have the look of lost souls in their eyes...

I really hope I am wrong and he is a great dad and not half as narcissistic as I think he is.....

but what I think even less of than Schtick and his narcissism is those who think he is some sort of hero....all I see is a guy trying to cover up something about himself that he is ashamed of...

but I got hope for ya 'slave.. maybe you are not as dumb as your above post appears to show you as...on the other end, maybe Schtick is lucky to have someone like you to 'defend his honor'.....he needs to someone to stand up for what little he might have...

your pal
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

You whining Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,I again appreciate your taking the time to wax eloquent on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been too. Interestingly enough,those Imaginary things and the Pretend associated,do not preclude the Reality of your being prone to riding shirt tails,as a best case scenario. Congratulations?

Very [bleep] humorous that your obsessions focus on the things you can neither afford or accomplish,but hey...I reckon that's what keeps your Imagination-fu and Pretend-fu Mall Ninja sharp,as you lick windows and practice Secret Squirrel Society coat tail rides.

Cheer up,my crummies are well used too and in fairness,this one doesn't wear a square inch of unscratched paint now. Never have washed it(rain is handy),but did clean it out once. The A/T's had to go and bumped sizing and slammed Toyo M/T's aboard,if only for conversation. Pay no attention to the 1st Gen Ti 7-08 or the buzz surrounding same,if only because your Imagination couldn't handle them facts. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My extry crummy is no peach either,as it's long been scratched,blooded and had the new knocked offa it...if only because it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Recently sold my extry,extry crummy,much to your chagrin. Cheer up,there's a 1-8" 223AI at 21" in the scene,if only to fuel your Imagination a wee bit more. Thank me later!

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/ProxyFastTwistA.jpg[/img]

Should mebbe mention a coupla my boats and the fact that they're scratch free and pristine,as they never see any use...if only to fuel your Imagination some more.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/NovemberRutWreck.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/019.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9862.jpg[/img]

Alas..."work" never was a dirty word to me and curiously enough,money grows on trees. Though on the bright side,you'll always have your Imagination and Pretend,if only because stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving,you sorry Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck. Ooops!...I mean "hard charger". Bless your heart.

Much looking forward to the next installment of your Vicarious Angst and estrogen fueled(though heartfelt) Vagina Monolgue. Hell,mebbe I'll even show you my Igloo!

Wow +P!

'Jake,

I coin 'em and pass 'em along...mainly because they's fitting.(grin)

Spill your guts on the corks,after a test drive,as I hear good things.

'tap,

She simply does the best she can,with what very little she has to work with. Luckily for all,she's [bleep] stupid enough to do so aloud and as a Trump Card...to REALLY drive the oblivious humor home.

Here's hoping stupid hurts.(grin)

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Impressive collection of game Larry. How long did it take to reel in that halibut? Looks like a phuggin monster...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty sure no one has ever claimed Stick didn't dote on his kids, seems he posts a metric chit ton of pics of his kids hunting and fishing, lots of pics of baby man on "hookie" days with dad, volleyball and basketball pics of sister. Can't recall the last picture I saw of an animal Stick shot with one of his kids present, just their kills as he plays guide. etc etc etc.

His kids fish loomis rods and have several of their own semi custom rifles. He posts pics of them blasting more ammo in a day then most will in a year. He's numerous times said he allows his kids to hoe their own road in life provided they stay out of trouble and maintain their grades.

I'm also reasonable certain from my discussions with him the Stick has a not so little sum of money squirreled away for those kids to go to college or for any needs they may have.

Yep I bet if you asked his kids they would say he is a [bleep] dad. Err yeah he's so [bleep] horrible to his kids.

Somehow I think your highly misguided claiming such as any kid who enjoys the outdoors and sports would give their left nut to live the life Stick provides his kids.

And before you claim im a Stick supporter I've never met the man and likely never will. My communication with him has always been about rifles, optics or reloading. Strangely the topic of family always comes up, usually with Stick brining it up and never does the man not take every chance to talk up his children.

He's clearly a family man +p who lined up his cards to live the life he wants and provide for his family. Yeah he has a job that allows him 2 weeks off in a row. How dare he live in a sportsmans paradise and opt to hunt or fish while his kids are in school.....

Stick can be abrasive for sure but to claim he's a [bleep] father is really pushing the envelope of sanity from anyone that ever read even one of his posts about hunting or fishing with the kids. Stick can handle the personal battles fine but leave his kids out of this chit as they are blessed to have him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
...while he is telling you about himself, and showing all of his "Stuff", why don't you ask him what type of home he provides for his family? or how much he has left over to invest in college funds for his kids future? or why do his kids never seem to smile and have the look of lost souls in their eyes...

I really hope I am wrong and he is a great dad and not half as narcissistic as I think he is.....

I've stayed out of your beef with Stick becuase I have no issue with you, but this schitt right here... WTF?
Are you [bleep] serious with this? Man if you are, you are way to involved in your issues with him.
When you say schitt like this it only serves to make you look as though you are obsessed with the guy, and your futher posts on the subject after having "walked away" only reinforce that thought.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Pretty sure no one has ever claimed Stick didn't dote on his kids, seems he posts a metric chit ton of pics of his kids hunting and fishing, lots of pics of baby man on "hookie" days with dad, volleyball and basketball pics of sister. Can't recall the last picture I saw of an animal Stick shot with one of his kids present, just their kills as he plays guide. etc etc etc.

His kids fish loomis rods and have several of their own semi custom rifles. He posts pics of them blasting more ammo in a day then most will in a year. He's numerous times said he allows his kids to hoe their own road in life provided they stay out of trouble and maintain their grades.

I'm also reasonable certain from my discussions with him the Stick has a not so little sum of money squirreled away for those kids to go to college or for any needs they may have.

Yep I bet if you asked his kids they would say he is a [bleep] dad. Err yeah he's so [bleep] horrible to his kids.

Somehow I think your highly misguided claiming such as any kid who enjoys the outdoors and sports would give their left nut to live the life Stick provides his kids.

And before you claim im a Stick supporter I've never met the man and likely never will. My communication with him has always been about rifles, optics or reloading. Strangely the topic of family always comes up, usually with Stick brining it up and never does the man not take every chance to talk up his children.

He's clearly a family man +p who lined up his cards to live the life he wants and provide for his family. Yeah he has a job that allows him 2 weeks off in a row. How dare he live in a sportsmans paradise and opt to hunt or fish while his kids are in school.....

Stick can be abrasive for sure but to claim he's a [bleep] father is really pushing the envelope of sanity from anyone that ever read even one of his posts about hunting or fishing with the kids. Stick can handle the personal battles fine but leave his kids out of this chit as they are blessed to have him.

Well said. Kids are out of bounds. Besides, Stick's kids are a good-looking bunch that are obviously doted on. Good for him, good for them.

I'm going to be (creak, groan, pop) splitting wood here in a bit. Y'all best put your big-boy pants on.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave
Boy, you sure showed him. Good for you, cyber pat on the back to ya.
Way to retort with your awesome pics, stories and proof of what a badazz hunter, gun owner and wood splitter (Jeff o at least talks about it, no proof he does it) you are.
I'm convinced you are THE top dog on the fire. You don't believe me? Just ask yourself.
He'll straighten you out. Why, eagle scouts, retards and tax free corporations bow at your feet.
Someday I hope to be half the man you think you are.
Go get'em, I got your back.

Your pal,
wageslave

I'm supposed to prove I'm splitting wood? Seriously? What, you think those pics I posted of rounds piled to the gills of my truck were photoshopped... that I have a woodstove the size of a VW bug that I just toss rounds in? crazy

Tell you what. Tell me what hand you want to see and I'll toss up a pic of a round being split here in a little bit, with a special message for you. It'll be in sign language but I bet you'll figure it out! whistle

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mallard...

that's exactly what I want to hear.. the way he comes across really has to make one wonder...

despite his apparent self centering personality, a man who takes care of his family and children is what makes a REAL man in my book....not how many toys he has or how much he feels the need to brag about it to everyone else..

he having to degrade pretty much every other forum member with his usual antics, well guess we'll just chalk that up to him being wired wrong at the factory...

believe me, I have a great comfort in knowing that Schtick is a much better man to his family than he comes across on the forum as toward others...

so your post has made my day....

I'd rather see the good side of people than the negative... sadly with Schtick, he shows the negative side of himself....

while he thinks any flak he gets from other forum members is Jealousy of not living the way he does, he is too dumb to realize it is how he presents it to others, with all of this needless slander and derogatory remarks... that appear without any real provocation...

but have you noticed the pattern, that I or anyone else can make a few comments about not being as impressed with him as he thinks we should be... and then he has to follow up with 9 to 10 pictures, like he has something to prove?

fact is, he loves the attention....it gives him the opportunity to strut his stuff and nothing but nothing seems to please him more than that...he's busy trying to prove something to herself..

So Schtick... if you are reading this... and I know you are, because you can't leave a post about you alone...Good Job on being a good dad! that is what makes a real man... not how many toys you have, or how many fish you catch or animals you shoot..

its participating and being a part of your children's lives..

now really impress us.... show us a picture of you in a suit and tie... and tell us all about your college years and all the antics you did while furthering your education...

I have a side bet going that you earned a BS in BS, right after you got off active duty in the service using the GI Bill for your college education...

I have $10 on you are a college man and a veteran...so see I have confidence in ya Schtick...even if you do trash everything you own...

I not making accusations, I am presenting questions and giving him the opportunity to respond if he desires ( as he always has to defend his honor he thinks)... and to prove or disprove...

so thank you... you have shown that Schtick can think of something besides himself...which he should do instead, but I gather that is a little to complicated for his egotistical mind...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire, seek help.

No [bleep] around, you've got some serious issues.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Agreed.
Seafire I've always thought you to be a good dude around here, one of the reasonable foks, but honestly this constant obsession you have with trying to talk about or to Boxer/stick is really weird schitt.

Go catch a fish, send some rounds downrange, do schitt with you OWN kids, and stop ranting and fretting about what someone you don't know in Alaska is doing with his time, money, and children...
Just move on man.

Its not that [bleep] hard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For my pal 'slave:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Happy now?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I call this one, "wageslave's point, broken into small pieces".

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Truly crappy title-- I know, I know-- but I'm not feeling real creative yet. Some of you K.K. ball-busters need to get your Imaginations revved up so that I, in turn, can be stimulated into works of True Genius.

K?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think anything except Kudos to kids, should be off limits here....

We all should love our kids, regardless if they are 'heroes' or not...

Take some advice from yourself. See above. He had a point there, huh?

You have NO CLUE about ANY of the crap you posted.
I see Mallard had already pointed out to you alot of what I would have said.
You like to spend money on old cars, Boxer has other interests.
Your pal,
wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeff-Ho, I knew you wouldn't disappoint............

Now, I'll bet you won't post a pic of you running a roto-tiller.
Then, I'll bet you won't post a pic of you spreading breadcrumbs on that vast 5 acre hunting grounds.

You are in a class by yourself. (thank God)
Your pal,
wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
...while he is telling you about himself, and showing all of his "Stuff", why don't you ask him what type of home he provides for his family? or how much he has left over to invest in college funds for his kids future? or why do his kids never seem to smile and have the look of lost souls in their eyes...

I've stayed out of your beef with Stick becuase I have no issue with you, but this schitt right here... WTF?
Are you [bleep] serious with this? Man if you are, you are way to involved in your issues with him.
When you say schitt like this it only serves to make you look as though you are obsessed with the guy, and your futher posts on the subject after having "walked away" only reinforce that thought.

+1. Don't die chasing your white whale.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Poor loser <g>.

WTF have YOU done lately, Mr. Big Britches? Let's see it!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 45 of 2,579 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (35, 6mmbrfan, 35WhelenNut, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 16 invisible), 970 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,890
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.