Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Wtxj
What I want to know is-----if you hold a pistol gangster style, can you really hit the target? Anyone tried to shoot that way, just to see if you could hit anything?

From about 5 minutes ago. 5 rounds normal, 5 rounds one handed-laying flat on its left side, 5 rounds two handed-upside down with my strong hand pinky finger running the trigger.

5 yards
[Linked Image]

7 yards
[Linked Image]

wink Doesn't count unless you can produce video evidence that it was done wearing a hoodie, shoe strings flopping, and your pants down with three inches of plumbers crack showing. GW

PLEASSSSSSSE don't post that video! eek

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ah'm builtin me a rokit ship....butt don't tel nobodie..itz topp seekrit.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Darrel
Bluedreaux, YOU don't count in this shooting experiment! It's obvious that you are too well trained and too used to shooting a handgun. Get someone who has not gone to school for more than five minutes in the last six years, younger than sixteen or thereabouts, and use full house loads in a 45ACP laying on it's side at arm's length one handed! Now, dance and shuffle and you'll be close to gangbanger style shooting! Then show us that target!

I didn't say THEY could hit anything shooting that way...

I'm just glad no one walked out and saw me shuffling around shooting and holding my crotch.

I'm still LOLing. Wife looked over and WTH. Good one. Glad no one saw you either.

Last edited by Wtxj; 05/18/12.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
10-4, but next time when asked, just say the little head ruled the big- in other words, she [bleep] like a snake. wink

Last edited by eyeball; 05/18/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Ah'm builtin me a rokit ship....butt don't tel nobodie..itz topp seekrit.

Mike

Yew gots plans fer yer rokit ship? Iffn yew dont Ah got sum. Bin bildin mah own rokit ship an its gonna FLI!

Bin bildin a ceement plant too. gotta bild a lawnch pad fer mah rokit ship. Mako sayed he nowed folks what cud hep with the ceement plant but cudnt hep with the rokit ship. he sayed that the only rokit scientists he knowed wuz a guy named curdawg. Or that at least curdawg thawt he wuz a rokit scientist.

Speshul Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You must be careful shooting upside down with your pinky. I've seen that done where the shooter ended up missing a decent chunk of their hand from slide bite.... Funny to watch.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You'll have to ask somebody that's got one if you wanna know about life.

I just fish,shoot,hunt,and play with the two 4 yo grandkids.

Sounds like good livin' to me!
Stirring the pot is OK too!

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I hear stick wears a hoodie.

I would have thought it was a woodie

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This has been a remarkable thread.So I'll remark about its' remarkableness:

No lawyers have posted.[that probably means it don't have a money smell]

A scientific test was done, following JB's protocol[wonder what'll happen if I do this...] and no one disputed the findings.That's triple remarkable since the scientist was :

A. A cop.

B. From Texas.

[JB should consider gettin' a badge and moving to Texas]

Nobody I have on "ignore" has posted.[does that mean that the feature is actually NOT worthless?]

If you have any remarkable remarks to make on this POS thread that you think will hasten its' journey to oblivion [or the Misc. forum at the bottom] hurry before it is locked.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I find it remarkable that your remarks on this remarkable thread are remarkable to many remarkable people.

In fact, the remarkableness of this remarkable phenomena as shown in this remarkable compilation of remarks by so many remarkable people garners a whole new appreciation of remarkableness and is remarkable in it's depth.

Thus, the only remarkable remarks I can make to add to this remarkable remarkableness are remarks made by the remarkably, remarkable philosophers
deflave and 6mm250;

GFY, Ah'm builtin me a rokit ship....butt don't tel nobodie..itz topp seekrit.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 05/19/12.

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
deflave was specifically NOT invited to participate in this thread.Contrary to appearances,we have SOME standards.

The only philosophical post was made by Steelhead back on the first page.[the thread went dramatically South after that]

Pay attention!!!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
deflave was specifically NOT invited to participate in this thread.Contrary to appearances,we have SOME standards.

The only philosophical post was made by Steelhead back on the first page.[the thread went dramatically South after that]

Pay attention!!!

Steelhead's philosophical post must have been so deep it has disappeared.

Or it was never there. Maybe THAT's the philosophical point.

I'm trying to pay attention, however I'm fresh out of philosophy sheckels. Will you take an I.O.U.?

My apologies, oh great OP, you sounded as if this were truly the last chance to flush this down the tube so I included deflave.

If it isn't quite that far down, I'll quote Swampy or Larry Root, maybe Blackheart or Bricktop, or even get 17AckleyBee's avatar and enlarge it.

Your Humble Servant,

Ed

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
bump for the sat crowd

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
There ain't nothing in life that can't be overcome with the right attitude, and a fistful of $100's.
"

For those naysayers among this dreadful crowd who failed to recognize this immortal bit of wisdom when first it was presented to us.

It sits alone at the pinnacle of a dungheap of worthless utterings which Rickbin cruelly refuses to consign to the nether regions of this forum.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What is remarkable is that curdog can even post here since his hero and mentor got bumped off the radio last month.

cool

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Most of the posts on this thread make no sense at all.

Yours fits right in.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Most of the posts on this thread forum make no sense at all.

Yours fits right in.

Fixed it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Unless Ken H. got bumped off a radio show,I think BOBBALOU got me mixed up with somebody else.................... maybe somebody that gives a rat's ass what she thinks!grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

What is remarkable is that curdog can even post here since his hero and mentor got bumped off the radio last month.

cool

IIRC, that coincided with the closing of your roadside, "Suck and [bleep]" joint

.....no ?

some business plans actually work.

your next one is gonna' be,.....

"Pins Dropping" ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

cool

IIRC, that coincided with the closing of your roadside, "Suck and [bleep]" joint

.....no ?

some business plans actually work.

your next one is gonna' be,.....

"Pins Dropping" ?

GTC

I always think I am direct...then I see one of your post's...and I am humblded(sp?)

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (007FJ, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,226 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,918
Posts18,479,669
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.