Hop To
Page 68 of 2,579 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 2578 2579
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Boxer

'05,

Don't be trying to steal away Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's all poor dumb Jeff-O's got. As an aside,Poozy Willows get "bigger" than you think.(grin)

That'd be mean.

Guess you missed my point...There's mediocrity in doing, and there's mediocrity in spirit. This thread has an over-abundance of both...

wishing you well

Charlie

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I thought I made it rather clear we were done with this thread?

Travis

LMAO!!

laugh laugh laugh

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by battue

You did ask a question and within it included the statement; which game was not shot in the backyard and which game was legally tagged. You made the statement as if it were fact. Now if you have the proof run with it, but hearsay doesn't cut it.

You a politician by any chance? You know the kind that throws statements out with the hope it is accepted as fact with no proof.

Most of Ak from what I've seen is four Deer per year for residents. Easy to find, just google the question and you wouldn't have to ask. Let's see: Boxer has lived in AK for sometime and has shot more than a few Deer. I'm thinking at 4/year over more than a few years, combined with his his proclivity with a camera would add up to more than a few photos.

Again, you have it, use it. When the convictions come down you can then say time told the story. Until then it is hearsay and nothing more. In addition hearsay from only one person and that person has been grinding their axe in front of the forum for more than a little while.

Not to mention he has a wife and kids who may have tags as well....I dont know what the regs are up there. Maybe he can legally take a fuuck ton more than 4 a year with his kids/wife in tow. I don't know, therefore I don't brand a man a poacher.

Last edited by archie_james_c; 05/24/12.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
He has also shown more than a few pics of animals the kids have taken.

Obviously a minor point to an axe grinder.

Last edited by battue; 05/24/12.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's always comical how those that do SOOOO little, will place themselves SOOOO high on the pedestal of life/manhood... Define what constitutes a REAL Man as if they had a clue... Ride shirttails of those that have BTDT and live vicariously yet to claim experiences/adventures as their own... Turn an everyday chore into an adventure and feel proud of it at the end of the day... Pathetic at best...

Imagination/Pretend can lead some to heights us mere mortals could never achieve... You gals are a [bleep]' Hoot...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Certified crazy as they [bleep] come.. This is a Ringman level of insanity.

Originally Posted by Seafire
Ethan, have to laugh.. back then there was still a distrust of people from down in No Carolina by those in VA and WVA, that dates back to the Civil War.... my roots run VERY Strong down thru there...I was born in Bluefield....and have family peppered all over SW VA and So. WVA... dating WAAAAY BACK to the first folks who settled there...

the distrust for folks from NO Carolina date back to the Civil War when VA was the battleground for the Confederacy. When supplies were dramatically needed in VA, No Carolina stockpiled supplies for their soldiers and wouldn't share them with VA or any other units from other states...

few people know and the history books any more don't mention it, but VA tried to abolish slavery in 1808...the resistance was slaver owners predominantly in the SE part of the state...so the state of VA started to buy the slaves freedom from their plantation owners...

however, plantation owners and usually relatives of plantation owners in VA, worked out a scheme, where a slave would be purchased by the State in VA, but would be kidnapped and 'sold' to a plantation in NC where he was still legally considered a slave... and was exchanged for a non freed slave in NC...

the little scheme just about bankrupted the State of VA and made a lot of money for NC...even up thru the 1970s, stuff like that was not forgotten...

I grew up not trusting anyone from NC, or Maryland for that matter... I was taught to not trust them....still to this day, I'll trust a guy from SC ten times more than a guy from NC....

as stupid as that may sound... but that was how I was raised..

and those feelings were particularly strong in SW VA and S. WVA
when I was growing up...

by the way, I am 17th generation Virginian.. and to this day, my loyalties lie with Virginia first, the South second, the USA third... Scotland and Ireland 4th and anything that has to do with the British Commonwealth elsewhere 5th.

when the old saying is "its in the blood" they aren't kidding...

even when I see someone of obvious Celtic descent, I feel a kindredness that goes beyond them just being a fellow American..

when I lived in England as a kid, when my dad was stationed over there... we went to Scotland, multiple times... but standing on a highland ridge, at even 12 years old... it was hard to describe the feeling of 'being home' that I had...

feel the exact same way when I am back in the south, or even when in Canada... I'm back around Scottish and Irish blood..

the bagpipes give me a feeling of patriotism, the same way when I hear any song of the Confederacy played... even moreso that when I hear the Star Spangled Banner...or our National Anthem...

from where I am from, those feelings aren't that uncommon...

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well if you haven't spent any time there, how'd you know the difference there Loco?

any local I've ever been too, had their differences...and some go back a long time...

and you don't think Montana doesn't have their idiosyncrasies?

so you just call someone who has knowledge on something crazy?

well no wonder you picked Loco as part of your handle... very appropriate... my compliments.. that was using your head..

you boys have a problem with some who won't back down don't ya?

I'm not here to screw with anyone or impress anyone...

but I will call a butthead on his being a butthead..

if it bothers anyone, feel free to put me on ignore, I have no problem with that one way or the other...

Schtick could easily put me on ignore also... but he can't stay away from the attention it gives him...

I'm far from the only person that is as impressed with Schtick, AS I VOICE..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Seafire, keep after Boxer, I am sure you will eventually wear him down and he will see things your way...Keep up the good fight, the entire WWW. is counting on you.

At least this is showing a little sarcasm with style...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
If I thought you were currently of sound mind, I would be more than willing to tell you that I think you are being a complete Dumbphuck of EPIC magnitude. But I'm fairly sure that you are experiencing a malady of some significant proportions.

I URGE you to get an mri, or ct scan.

fair enough, but the answer is no, and I am not wrong...

you are as entitled to your opinion and right to voice it as I am also, and I am exercising that...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you and Ringman friends?

Cellmates?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Can't leave seafire hanging, he has boxer on the run now.

Naaawwww... as my granddad use to tell us...

just because you can dress him up, it still doesn't mean you can take him anywhere respectable..

Boxer is always going to be a big mouth braggard that is 50% plus full of Scheiss, and I guess too many people are going to be blind to it.. as they will believe what they wanna believe...

some of you boys don't like hearing that...but I doubt many of you same batch would put up with him calling you the names he calls others... me I have no problem with it.. I consider the source... and know the type all too well...ten lbs of crap in a one pound bag..

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Anybody that has actually read this entire thread has most likely had no shortage of fuzzy balls bouncing off their chin.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I read part of it backwards and saw a quoted pic of something I assumed was a woman.

Kept flipping pages and found out it was JO. You can't make this stuff up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're just jealous.

You numbnuts are still at it?! Good Lord a'mighty. Did Deflave or Wageslave ever put up any pics?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
136 pages? 223AI means 223 Ackley Improved. Google it. Thread over.

What used to be a dandy sword fight is now down to tooth and nail. Careful ya'll don't get your pubes tangled. That chit hurts!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
seafire wow you spent a whole summer up in Alaska and now you are the resident "AK" know it all!

You are so envious of Boxer, I have never known a man to worship another man so much.

As stated already you really do need to go see a Dr. because there really is something wrong up there in your brain housing group.

deflave you are a sick man, checking out Jeff-o's box. I just threw up thinking about even looking at it. However I have been known to run with some pretty sick basstards!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
136 pages? 223AI means 223 Ackley Improved. Google it. Thread over.

What used to be a dandy sword fight is now down to tooth and nail. Careful ya'll don't get your pubes tangled. That chit hurts!

I was enjoying it as ball-busting but it does seem to be taking a darker turn.

Plus I had a do-nothing day that'd make a Kube [bleep] proud but alas, doesn't get my bustin' blood a'pumping.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Wageslave demanding pics? Will the irony never cease?

here Jeff.. you can borrow this one...

this is a pic that would be a fitting response to 'slave...

plant his lips on the # 10 bullseye... whistle

[Linked Image]

Don't forget to grab the ears! BWAAHAAAAHAAAHAAA

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Deflave? Is that you?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
seafire wow you spent a whole summer up in Alaska and now you are the resident "AK" know it all!

You are so envious of Boxer, I have never known a man to worship another man so much.

sure I am SOOO Envious of Schtickk... whistle

the same way I am envious of Obama....( I vote republican)

and you don't need to spend eternity in AK to figure the place out... traveled all over the state and spent a lot of time in a batch of towns...despite its size, the civilized part of AK isn't that much... same thing as you don't have to spend much time on Oahu to know it pretty well... ain't much there...

but I saw more than enough poaching, more than enough drunks and braggards, more than enough tough guy wannabes... I could go on, but you don't need to have a PhD in Psychology to figure Schtick out...nor his type...

I'll submit it is you who Seems to worship him quite a bit...

but hey its your life... so by my guest and knock yourself out...enjoy having your nose up his.... whistle

Page 68 of 2,579 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 1badf350, 338reddog, 117LBS, 17 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 869 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,802
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.