Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Much better.

---------------------

Boxer,

What's funny is, however much a poosy I am for cutting up that willow and associated mess, and some more pecker-pole hardwoods....

(.... which I will say, was complicated by being surrounded by dewey-eyed goats saying, "Traaaav! Traaav!".... I'm sorry that's just weird, you get these images of Deflave & goats, who's humping who, who exactly is bleating in pain, there's aviators involved, it's all very visceral.... not to mention distracting...

.... but anyway, however weak my poosy-ass days in the woods were... however small my trees were, and ineffectual my Husky's.... however much "nothing" I so poosily "did"... or Imagined doing...

....the Kube [bleep] didn't even do THAT. They just made snarky bitchy little Kube [bleep] noises all week. A glorious noise. Like retarded gay do-nothing sheepphucking geese.

Yeah, it really is just that funny.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
(.... which I will say, was complicated by being surrounded by dewey-eyed goats saying, "Traaaav! Traaav!".... I'm sorry that's just weird, you get these images of Deflave & goats, who's humping who, who exactly is bleating in pain, there's aviators involved, it's all very visceral.... not to mention distracting...

So basically you fantasized about Deflave and you goats [bleep].
I mean you really seem to have gotten rather in depth what with envisioning how it would look and imagining the sounds and all...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Seafire

and you don't need to spend eternity in AK to figure the place out... traveled all over the state and spent a lot of time in a batch of towns...despite its size, the civilized part of AK isn't that much... same thing as you don't have to spend much time on Oahu to know it pretty well... ain't much there...

but I saw more than enough poaching, more than enough drunks and braggards, more than enough tough guy wannabes... I could go on, but you don't need to have a PhD in Psychology to figure Schtick out...nor his type...

Let me get this straight....

You travelled through Alaska, and that gave you enough insight to figure out the quality of a man you've never met?

I'm betting you drove through with the windows up and the doors locked too huh?

Incidentally, "ain't much there", talking about the Northern chunk of the continent.....Why are you on an Outdoors Forum again? Wouldn't you be happier talking on the web about the best place to find a latte or where the newest shopping malls are?

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 05/25/12.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Much better.

---------------------

Boxer,

What's funny is, however much a poosy I am for cutting up that willow and associated mess, and some more pecker-pole hardwoods....

.... but anyway, however weak my poosy-ass days in the woods were... however small my trees were, and ineffectual my Husky's.... however much "nothing" I so poosily "did"... or Imagined doing...

....the Kube [bleep] didn't even do THAT. They just made snarky bitchy little Kube [bleep] noises all week. A glorious noise. Like retarded gay do-nothing sheepphucking geese.

Jeff,
Thanks for nothing.
Now I have to add cutting up a MONSTER honey locust limb to ALL the other
pre-mentioned duties I must perform this weekend, "In Donny Osmond pants", because of that couch [bleep] SLM. Mimicking your tough WEEK in one Saturday will be tough, but I'll lower my standards and still kick azz.

In closing, I'd like to enlighten you to a sound that you WILL NOT hear after your weeks, months and years of scooping schit, chopping wood, getting lost, [bleep] goats and maybe roto-tilling.

That is the sound of the drive thru drawer opening and closing at the bank, when you cash your paycheck. Ouch.

Have a great Holiday weekend.
Your pal,
wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Forgot something........

Any ponytail pics?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Much better.

---------------------

Boxer,

JFC Lady... You're not the first gal to flick her bean to an image of the T-Rav. But you could be a little less public about it?

[bleep]' slut... (And coming from ME? That's saying something)

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer,

I'm going to try and type out two serious questions. It's hard to focus with JeffHO's tongue on my taint, but here goes...

If an ADL bolt repeatedly skips over the top round in the mag, what is the easy fix? (I know you've typed out the whole mag box tutorial before but I don't recall where)

Second, Shilen or Timney on a 700?

PS-JeffHO just jumped up and ran out the room. Want to make a bet he tries and "help" with the questions?

Have a blessed day,
Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
http://asrealasitgets.net/forums/ub...tart_At_The_Fucking_Start.html#Post78464

Sure as fawk helped me.

Tuning my newly chopped .223 Montana mag as we speak laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thanks archie. Another member PM'd me that.

Knew I read it somewhere...

Travis

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Guess that means I don't have to send it to you now that I went and snagged the link......

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 05/25/12. Reason: speeling

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

JFC Lady... You're not the first gal to flick her bean to an image of the T-Rav. But you could be a little less public about it?

[bleep]' slut... (And coming from ME? That's saying something)

Travis

God, you always got a flock of flickers buzzin. It's the power of the \o-o/, again.

Hey, Jeff-taint, which colony did you grow up in?
Any pics?

Last edited by wageslave; 05/25/12.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Guess that means I don't have to send it to you now that I went and snagged the link......

It's the thought that counts.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
wage,

Biggest problem with the Boyota and aviators is that when the two are combined and I drive in front of the college on my way to church, hoards of bitches chase me down the street.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Color me, not surprised, booboo.

It does "beg" these questions....any pics?....not really.
1. question is, how do they flick and chase at the same time?
2. did you steal the offering and wine last week that went missing? (Communion was not as meaningful with water.)

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't partake of that wine or their schitty little crackers. The thought of it turning into BGG's blood after I drink it is [bleep]' nasty.

I'm mostly just looking for bored, lonely, neglected christian wives. And let me tell you, the house of the Lord is chock full buddy.

Travis

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Let me get this straight....

You travelled through Alaska, and that gave you enough insight to figure out the quality of a man you've never met?

ever met me? Now apply your same logic to YOUR statement..

I'm betting you drove through with the windows up and the doors locked too huh? Uh, NO, eh?

Incidentally, "ain't much there", talking about the Northern chunk of the continent.....Why are you on an Outdoors Forum again? Wouldn't you be happier talking on the web about the best place to find a latte or where the newest shopping malls are?

Ain't much there, refers to lack of civilization...but you knew that, you just had a 'North Woods Outhouse Moment' is all, eh?

on another note:

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all the forum veterans tho...

and to ANY Canadians ones that might be looking in also..

thanks to each of you for your service to your nation...

and a toast to those that didn't make it home!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't partake of that wine or their schitty little crackers. The thought of it turning into BGG's blood after I drink it is [bleep]' nasty.

I'm mostly just looking for bored, lonely, neglected christian wives. And let me tell you, the house of the Lord is chock full buddy.

Travis

doing your best to up the population of Montana there Trav?

one lonely bored Christian housewife at a time?

or should we call you Quagmeier? giggity...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Psycho-fire,

Yep, whoever said you were a politician had it half right.
You spectulate, generalize, stereotype, lie, falsely accuse and spew drivel. Then when asked point blank to prove it or shut up, you dodge, ask a different question or ignore the question. Time and time again.

Or better yet, type blah,blah,blah. That's impressive.
Lead on, those kids deserve the best.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So you basically are saying I am doing exactly what you and/or your buddy Schtick and his other groupies are doing?

You, Schtick, et al... are making accusations etc toward not only me, but others...

but for you to 'spectulate, generalize, stereotype, lie, falsely accuse and spew drivel' or Schtick, or anyone else of his close knit group of groupies if perfectly alright....

did I miss anything important?

oh, and I don't lead kids, we adults SUPPORT the kids in their endeavors....but of course you knew that, didn't ya....

party on Garth..

Page 70 of 2,579 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 16gage, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,227
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.