Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 71 of 2,579 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you know, you guys can continue this Schtick Circle Jerk, without mine and Jeff O's participation... but you seem to still feel the need to respond to every post we make anyway... like you have some sort of honor to defend...

my point has long been made... now we just keep swapping insults..

I can do this all day long also, or just walk away...

I'm not one of the guys fans, never will be...

your choice... don't want to hear my response, then quit posting or just put me on ignore and this thread would quickly end...

but I bet you boys can't do that can ya?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
So you basically are saying I am doing exactly what you and/or your buddy Schtick and his other groupies are doing?

You, Schtick, et al... are making accusations etc toward not only me, but others...

but for you to 'spectulate, generalize, stereotype, lie, falsely accuse and spew drivel' or Schtick, or anyone else of his close knit group of groupies if perfectly alright....

did I miss anything important?

oh, and I don't lead kids, we adults SUPPORT the kids in their endeavors....but of course you knew that, didn't ya....

party on Garth..

Psycho-fire,

Let me get this straight. "WE" have already done to you, what you have done to us, so it's legal to push back, in your eyes.

So now, show me where "WE",

Called you a poacher.
Called you illegal, in anything.
Called you a stealer.
Called you alcoholic.

Now, we're responding to every post..........10 will respond. Guess what? they are STILL actually trying to help you see waht an azz you are being......

just walk away...

your best thought yet.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know what?

I do give up.

You WON'T be helped.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeebus.... still at it...

I'd tell you what I'm doing right now but it'd get the Kube [bleep] so excited they'd stain their little anatomically correct back-chair thingies.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jeebus.... still at it...

I'd tell you what I'm doing right now but it'd get the Kube [bleep] so excited they'd stain their little anatomically correct back-chair thingies.

jeebus, jeezuz, or hayzooz...I'm jaded enough to see the outright humor...

To all have a great weekend, and please don't forget what it's about...

Charlie

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you know, you guys can continue this Schtick Circle Jerk, without mine and Jeff O's participation... but you seem to still feel the need to respond to every post we make anyway... like you have some sort of honor to defend...

my point has long been made... now we just keep swapping insults..

I can do this all day long also, or just walk away...

I'm not one of the guys fans, never will be...

your choice... don't want to hear my response, then quit posting or just put me on ignore and this thread would quickly end...

You're such a strong, and noble man.

er, not really.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You too Charlie!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Much better.

---------------------

Boxer,

What's funny is, however much a poosy I am for cutting up that willow and associated mess, and some more pecker-pole hardwoods....

(.... which I will say, was complicated by being surrounded by dewey-eyed goats saying, "Traaaav! Traaav!".... I'm sorry that's just weird, you get these images of Deflave & goats, who's humping who, who exactly is bleating in pain, there's aviators involved, it's all very visceral.... not to mention distracting...

.... but anyway, however weak my poosy-ass days in the woods were... however small my trees were, and ineffectual my Husky's.... however much "nothing" I so poosily "did"... or Imagined doing...

....the Kube [bleep] didn't even do THAT. They just made snarky bitchy little Kube [bleep] noises all week. A glorious noise. Like retarded gay do-nothing sheepphucking geese.

Yeah, it really is just that funny.

Jeff-O,

Your version of everything is a [bleep] RIOT! The "dreaded" Poozy Willow Blowdown Patch,rates right the [bleep] up there...with being stumped by a cardboard box,how Deer purchase 3M electrical tape in all colors but blue and your never ending fascination with expounding upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Bless your Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude and the "perils" associated with your Pretend! Reality ain't for everyone and your propensity to escape it at all costs,is [bleep] hilarious.

Pardon my being dogged in balls deep with a 54" bar in an Old Growth Blowdown Patch,which is steeper than the back of God's head.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Standard fare,which encompasses spring loaded schit 30-feet+ deep,ground that just ain't quite flat and neither a [bleep] Poozy or a Willow for [bleep] miles. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Spring Loaded Blowdown Patch...up close.

[Linked Image]

I get it,that you are doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and do not think that I ain't rootin' for you to tackle your next 'debacle".

WOW +P+++.

Hntr,

Shefire saw Alaska on TV...which fueled her Imagination and Pretend.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

You had me on the ropes and then sent me reelin' this morning.

Lemme explain the pun that sailed over your tinfoil hat,furrowed brow,crossed-eyes and drooling yap...with a coupla thousand words. Cheer up! Only one was better than 20 pounds. Pardon the 223AI,if only because I couldn't imagine one not being present and because you'd HAVE to Imagine same. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Groovin' on how you shut the [bleep] up and drew yet another blank,on finding me "mistaken". Here's to your Imagination,Pretend and Fabrication...and your perpetual Testimony on how very badly you NEED same,to salve your realities.

Your Dumbphucktitude is simply [bleep] EPIC.

Congratulations?

'flave,

I reckon you've now seen the light,on how to fit schit right.

'slave,

Tread lightly or Shefire will Imagine you on "Ignore" and Pretend that she "doesn't care".

Laffin!

'05,

Be careful of stealing the Do-Nothing Gang's thunder,or they'll clam up.

THE key is to nonchalantly pour gas on the fires of their Imagination and listen to 'em Pretend...as the humor simply cain't be topped(grin)

'Loco,

Only a few 'Scouts in "select" areas,can "score" the Bat Schit Crazy Do-Nothing Dumbphuck "Merit" Badge.

Laffin'!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
seafire wow you spent a whole summer up in Alaska and now you are the resident "AK" know it all!

You are so envious of Boxer, I have never known a man to worship another man so much.

sure I am SOOO Envious of Schtickk... whistle

the same way I am envious of Obama....( I vote republican)

and you don't need to spend eternity in AK to figure the place out... traveled all over the state and spent a lot of time in a batch of towns...despite its size, the civilized part of AK isn't that much... same thing as you don't have to spend much time on Oahu to know it pretty well... ain't much there...

but I saw more than enough poaching, more than enough drunks and braggards, more than enough tough guy wannabes... I could go on, but you don't need to have a PhD in Psychology to figure Schtick out...nor his type...

I'll submit it is you who Seems to worship him quite a bit...

but hey its your life... so by my guest and knock yourself out...enjoy having your nose up his.... whistle

Sooo...what? You went to Alaska, went to all these towns, saw all these things, and then said to yourself, "Oh, schit!!! There's m-e-n up here!!! This is no place for me!!!" and got your azz gone?? Is that how it played out?? No wonder you have a world-class hardon for Boxer...

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
El Boxero,

Exactly! Which is why it's soooo plucking phunny that the KK's.... well, you know. No need to belabor their obvious Kouchitude.

Having a great afternoon, the likes of which the Kubesters can only, well, Imagine. I'd explain but while you, in your outdoorsy glory, might be able to grok it sans conniption, they simply can't. So I won't.

Except the hail. Could do without that.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Not yet. I'm still interested in your thoughts on Boxer being a poacher. Naturally backed up with facts.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm pretty goddam sure I could kick the [bleep] outta Stick, MCH, deflave and Jeff-0 all at the same damn time without breakin' a sweat. Buncha goddam, bald headed, ugly little skinny [bleep] anyways. Geesus you poosy assed [bleep] are a pathetic bunch.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
In an ever changing world, its nice to be able to rely on a constant....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'm pretty goddam sure I could I could kick the [bleep] outta Stick, MCH, deflave and Jeff-0 all at the same damn time without breakin' a sweat. Buncha goddam, bald headed, ugly little skinny [bleep] anyways. Geesus you poosy assed [bleep] are a pathetic bunch.

Blackfart, go take your meds.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What a bunch of [bleep]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No, seriously

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Still do not know what a .223AI is?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You kept that colored up turd of a buck? eek

Yum yum eek

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thanks in advance

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
In an ever changing world, its nice to be able to rely on a constant....
It ain't like any of them are the picture of masculinity. Just look at the lack of physique on all of them. Biceps ? What biceps ? And UGLY ! Holy [bleep], look at the Q-ball domes and bulldog mugs on those [bleep] ! If my dog looked like that, I'd shave it's ass and, well, you know the rest.

Page 71 of 2,579 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (222Sako, 29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 3040Krag, 41 invisible), 1,718 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.