Print Thread
Hop To
Page 80 of 2,579 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 2578 2579
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

more like a table to spread ass drawings and scratch my head...

Hmmmm......

Pretty sure you ain't gonna be getting any pic's of my twigs to photoshop onto any ass drawings now......

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 05/29/12.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
GB1

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I'm guessing you lived in/around TorC ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Frikken' gorgeous here.

Which truck stop are you hooking at tonight?

you needing his services, or you just want to avoid the competition?

His pimp showed up, imagine that.

You demand free ones from him?

Just for grins and giggles...

Guess who has made 12 posts on this thread so far today

restrained himself on the 25th and only made 9 posts

and then let it all hang out tho on the 23rd with 26 posts???

one doesn't need to go back further than to see a pattern here do they?

if I am his pimp, seems like you are his most obvious customer desiring "his services"... or wants to pick up how a pro does it so you can work the target rich environment of the truck stops over in " I da HO"...

gee, even look at the name of the state you live in! How convenient for someone with your desired professional skills...and then with 'Slave as part of your handle...

Jeff O is really your ideal guru isn't he? or at least the way you desire him to be...

oh the irony...oh the irony.. whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep trying Psycho-fire. You can do it. You got me on the ropes after that damaging post.
I'm rooting for you and the rest of the short bus crew.

Maybe print off all your posts and you can "lead" the scouts in a "Internet awesomeness, follow along with She-fire" badge. Good luck.

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I like my office. Except today because I watched a guy fall 70 feet and hit the dirt. Right above a crane we've been working on off and on for the last few weeks.

Kinda was a bit of an eye opener. Maybe the KK's have the right idea.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Weak, real weak... not very good at this are ya..

but look on the bright side Gilligan... you can't strike sitting on the bench, can ya..

keep batting little man... even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then....might even work for you, if you upgrade yourself to blind hog status...

Mr "I da HO".....Good Lord does that crack me up...

Oliver I am sure will think you are cool....well at least until he gets to 14...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
That sucks archie, seen a few falls and it is never any good.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I like my office. Except today because I watched a guy fall 70 feet and hit the dirt. Right above a crane we've been working on off and on for the last few weeks.

Kinda was a bit of an eye opener. Maybe the KK's have the right idea.

hope the guy is alright, but doesn't sound like it...

'slave fell off the couch, and woke up face down on the carpet

aww the rest wasn't nice, so I deleted it...

'slave can't help it if he is who he is...its not his fault, must be Bush's fault...

Last edited by Seafire; 05/29/12. Reason: felt sorry for 'slave..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

but look on the bright side Gilligan... you can't strike sitting on the bench, can ya..

keep batting little man... even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then....might even work for you, if you upgrade yourself to blind hog status...

Oliver I am sure will think you are cool....well at least until he gets to 14...

Ouch, please stop.
You are so hurting me.........

Tell Oliver I'm sorry....................that he has a total douche, who is also crazy, for his life coach.
The bar was set pretty high for outstanding Oregon idiot, but keep trying, you have the potential to set a new record. Lead on, scoutmaster.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
haven't developed real far on your ability to hurl insults since ya grad-e-aded the 4th grade, have ya Jethro...

cross Gilligan with Jethro Bodine and there ya have it folks!

I give you "Wageslave"....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, She-fire!

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Ouch, please stop.

Tell Oliver I'm sorry....................that he has a total douche, who is also crazy, for his life coach.
The bar was set pretty high for outstanding Oregon idiot, but keep trying, you have the potential to set a new record. Lead on, scoutmaster.

Dam 'slave, first he takes on stick and beats him down, now he has his sights set on you.

Last edited by SLM; 05/29/12.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We were headed up to do some PM's on a crane in the area and we seen him drop. A bunch of us stayed there and kept him from moving or getting up until the ambulance showed up. He was maybe 5 years older than me or so. He was concious and collective, the EMT's said nothing seems **too** bad on him. He had a fall restraint on, a life line. But as most sheeters/roofers do they run them looong so they can run around the roof un-interrupted. The dumbass had 70 fcking feet of line out.

I'm always fairly aware of my surroundings while up on the cranes, but I admit I cheat now and then. Walk out onto the beams to jump on a crane without tying off, hang out the side of one to inspect something etc. Makes ya wonder eh laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She-fire,
Could you give me a new total on my post count for the various threads for the last week.
I've made some more posts since your last in-depth intel.
That will give you something to do.
Thanks

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

N

Ouch, please stop.

Dam 'slave, first he takes on stick and beats him down, now he has his sights set on you.

Yep, he definitely has me on the ropes........ grin
Soon, his man/girl pics of himself will start.........
It'll be fun. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SLM
I'm guessing you lived in/around TorC ?

Nope.

Why, is that a goofy-hat hotbed of your'n? Do you have parades? Contests?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, I must eat some crow. I found pics of SLM hunting, and of his camping buddy.

Turns out Goofy Hat (GH) really does get out of the Kube sometimes! eek

GH looking for game:

[Linked Image]

GH's "camping" buddy:

[Linked Image]

I also found some pet pics in his Photobucket account. SLM's cat:

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM

Ouch, please stop.

awww, we're just funnin' back and forth...

it may not be mutual, but even tho Slave and I have our differences, I don't consider him a bad guy at all...

never did...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would post a pic of the Natty Light hat but it would blow your minds.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
She-fire,
Could you give me a new total on my post count for the various threads for the last week.
I've made some more posts since your last in-depth intel.
That will give you something to do.
Thanks

Sure Slave...

just go to your profile....check under posts and there ya go...

counting, I am sure you are educated enough for that...

glad to be able to help ya out...

anytime, my pleasure

grin

Page 80 of 2,579 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,824
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.