Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 85 of 2,579 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 2578 2579
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
No he doesnt stick his nose in other folks family life. I guess you dont have to be retarded to know how to do that though....

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

Thanks. That was a great hunt with good friends and I can't wait to do it again next year. Probably would've been over-gunned with a .223 though.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Stick, how come it is that girl always looks like she's on the verge of tears? That's an act, right? Poker-face, is that what you call it? Doesn't take an expert to see there's hurt in those eyes. You go, you hard-charger, you!

That was a "Manly" thing to say...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The whole thread is about trying to be "Manly". Try to keep up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You know GW... I've bought glass from you and sold glass to you and up until now thought you were a pretty decent guy...

To take a shot at Boxer using Sister is a pretty chickenschit tactic for sure... I woulda thought you were more of a man than that but obviously I was mistakin'...

Between JeffO claiming "Mountain Man" status for cleaning up the [bleep] yard to compensate for his skills falling far short of the kids, Seafire dragging Boxers kids into the fray while making bogus claims of being SF while whining like the nurse he is and you takin' cheap shots via Sister... A "Manly" [bleep]' bunch for sure...

If taking cheapshots at the kids is your idea of "Manly" then I'd opt to bow out...

I do agree with one thing you posted...

You would have been over-gunned with a 223 AI on that bear... WAY over-gunned...

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Weren't a shot at her and you know it. She can't help it that her dad is a drunken retard.

And it really stings that you don't like my bear. Ill try harder to meet your standards from here on out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is what it is...

Never said I didn't like your bear... I thought he was "cute"...

I just said with the 223 AI you would have been WAY over-gunned...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Interesting that she's Stick's measuring stick, but always seems to have that, "not this [bleep] again" look about her. I understand it's all an act though; bait, if you will.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And that bear is kinda cute. One more and ill have slippers.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Never claimed I was in the Special Forces... but I did attend and complete the 300 F1 Medic Course, which at the time, was the required course for Special Forces Medics...

Just because you completed the course, did not mean that you were obligated to go into the Special Forces... and at the time, they were having a reduction in forces withing SF after Vietnam had wound down...

of course you knew all of that... you're just trying to be a Butthead to impress Schtick and prove your allegiance to the Alter of Schtickdom... or is that Schtickdumb?

but hey, if you are a Vet, I don't argue with fellow veterans...
its called respect...something Schtick and most of his groupies don't know squat about...

and there are decent guys who happen to like Schtick... so I can respect that also....doesn't mean I have to be impressed with him...

so if you are going to mention me, feel free to... just get your facts straight...fair enough?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And, BS, I'll save you the trouble, or I guess you could copy and paste because it'd all be the same, but I'm a dumphuck do-nothing poosey, little bear killing azzhole, and tonight I'll dream about all the stuff I've never done, in all the places I've never been, with all the stuff I've never owned.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

so sure, we'll leave Schtick's daughter out of this...

lets take a look at the dog instead....

anyone here dumb enough to not see when a dog is being yelled at or abused?

yeah, I know, how Schtick abuses his equipment or his dog is none or our business.... but it sure tells a never end opening of what kind of guy he is...

and personally I am not impressed...

but I am going to go to bed also, and dream of all the things I almost had, and of all the things I have almost done, and of all the places, I've almost been... etc etc etc ad nauseum....

and a question for Schtick... " the way you abuses severely the English language, did you ever complete a GED?" if so, it sure doesn't show much...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dang I hate unhappy Dogs:

MCH, don't you feel sorry for how unhappy Toby is? I can see his mind thinking in this pic; "I know this sob is going to probably make me do this again tomorrow."

[Linked Image]

Abby also looks like she didn't have any fun at all with having to go out in the woods and hunt. She lead such a sad life, as evidenced by the pic. Still I have to give her credit she never quit trying to make me like her. Couldn't get up with having to move her off my feet.

[Linked Image]

Why in this internet pic, that I at least thought was funny, not a one of them is smiling. Hell the one even wants to lie down. I'm guessing he has just given up on life.

[Linked Image]

A Dogs happy meter is in their tail, body movement and how they come and a still pic tells one little, one way or the other.

Last edited by battue; 06/03/12.

laissez les bons temps rouler
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Now hes a dog beater on top of a child abuser, poacher and truck hunter. Holy fuucking [bleep] you guys should work for childrens aid...your detective instincts are through the [bleep] roof...

go reload or something.

Last edited by archie_james_c; 06/03/12.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Minus the point you are trying to make there Battue...
that is ONE really cool picture there...my compliments..

gonna have to save that one for an occasional screen saver...as I really love that picture..

now back to dogs, in your pics, one can see that the dogs aren't overly thrilled, since the pics are in the snow, they are also dealing with being out in the cold...

but one can see the differences in an animals or child's eyes.....don't have to be around it much to notice the difference....

but don't worry Arch, no one is going to report your hero Schtick to Child Protection or the ASPCA.. so his secret is safe with us..

if anything is going to notify the authorities, its his own actions...its just a matter of time if some of us are correct, assuming fire where we see smoke...

personally I wish the guy and especially his family, and the Dog, all the best...but hey, if he acts like a prick on here, do you actually think his personality off line is totally different?

but some of you think he gets a free pass, because he tells you guys stuff...

personally I see many other forum members that share a lot of ideas, and are not doing so by also calling other folks derogatory names..inflating their egos and acting like they are some sort of backwoods authority on EVERYTHING...complete with backwoods uneducated jibberish...

if ya want that to be your model citizen and personal hero, knock yourself out...

as for myself, I gotta get back to the sack.. I have a lot of serious DoNothingDumbPhuck stuff to do, like Waxing on all the stuff I wish I almost had, wishing of the places I have almost might have been, and wishing for all the things I wish I almost had done.....

Scthick reminds me of the old joke.. you can beat the wife, you can beat the kids, you can beat the dog... but you can't beat a good B.J. and that is exactly what he is trying to give the forum all the time...a friggin BJ..

now you can accuse me of saying he is a San Francisco model citizen on top of his other multi talented skils... whistle

have a good day, eh?

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
battue, I can't believe how bad you treat Toby. One look at that dog tells the whole story. PM me your addy so I can come save that dog from the hell you are putting him through.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Now hes a dog beater on top of a child abuser, poacher and truck hunter. Holy fuucking [bleep] you guys should work for childrens aid...your detective instincts are through the [bleep] roof...

go reload or something.

Oh, I couldn't resist...

its perfectly alright for Scthick to accuse everyone of everything that enters his small man complexed mind...

but heaven forbid ANYone accusing poor little Schtick of ANYthing...

did I leave out anything?

its perfectly alright for him to be a butthead, but it against the rules to minick his actions, right back at him?

I think I've got it straight in my mind now....

Good to see Little Lord Fauntleroy has so many good folks to come to his protection...wouldn't want to hurt the little boys feelings...or anything like that...

or next thing you know, we'll have pictures of him, with the same look in his eyes, that his lab has...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire,
Again.
Seek help.
Please?

I don't understand how folk that are on every prayer request thread, being God's best,
can exit a religious themed thread or pat myself on the back thread,
come to hunting rifle thread and be the CHAMPION false witness.
False accuser. Forensic photo researcher.
Expert dog whisperer. ( from photos, no less).

Also, interesting that you can respond to Battue in minutes about a dog photo, yet
NEVER respond to his question for you that would force you to face your poor judgement.

Make the call.
Help yourself.
Good day.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Psychofire

anyone here dumb enough to not see when a dog is being yelled at or abused?

psychofire.. if you're not going to get admitted, at least stay on the freakshow with the rest of the nut cases.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/forums/21/1/Hunter_s_Campfire

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 85 of 2,579 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 55 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.