-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 88 of 2,579 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 2578 2579
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone who served as a combat medic is beyond reproach on that level IMHO.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire,
It is very simple.
Why would he keep asking?????.....if you had answered the question in ANY way, shape or form?

Now.
Show me one, just one, post where I have ever posted ANYTHING remotely close to Boxer hero worship.

I do now and have always said, he has great reloading info from his experience.
He takes great pics.

That's it.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm having a hard time adjusting to being a [bleep] here.

Help me get into character. So, it's Sunday, one of two days I have to do Outdoor Things... and instead I'm on a computer?

Wageslave? Am I on the right track here?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave
Seafire,
It is very simple.
Why would he keep asking?????.....if you had answered the question in ANY way, shape or form?

Now.
Show me one, just one, post where I have ever posted ANYTHING remotely close to Boxer hero worship.

He takes great pics.

That's it.

He takes good pics. His reloading advice borders on scandalous.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Help me get into character. So, it's Sunday, one of two days I have to do Outdoor Things... and instead I'm on a computer?

Hey pal.
Well, any track you are on, I would make sure I was going the total opposite direction, for sure.

Any pics of the track?

Your pal,
Wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Nothing better than Garrison & PHC hiding in the truck from a rain storm....

Lotrimin...I hear anyways

Charlie

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Anyone who served as a combat medic is beyond reproach on that level IMHO.

not really Jeff...

the end of the course they made specific stipulations, that one had to make sure that they would not upset certain key people on this thing called the internet that was going to be in our future...

and for the rest of the Schtick Emergency Response Team,

sorry guys, but I am going to have to be out of town for the next couple of days due to a loss within the family...so my apologies in advance, that I am not going to be available to swap insults with you gentlemen...

I'm just pointing that out now, so I don't have 'Slave having a coronary over screaming over and over... "why don't you answer the question????"...

or a few other choice bits of claims made about me "being silent" and not 'answering' everyone's questions...

its because I won't be here...

hopefully that is clear enough... we wouldn't want you boys to get upset...

personally I think we've all been giving Schtick a real present here...

can you imagine how much time he is spending working up a response to all of this... this is what he lives for...ATTENTION... and Lord knows how much this Sunday has given him...

So Schticky-poo... you can thank me later... and bless your little heart while I am away...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave

Hey pal.
Well, any track you are on, I would make sure I was going the total opposite direction, for sure.

Any pics of the track?

Your pal,
Wageslave

Sure! Want to see one?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Didn't want to have you feel you were Ignored here 'Slave...

He takes great pics.

That's it.

Well,

1. I've not seen any of his reloading 'experience' that I have been overly impressed with...of course I figure out my own reloading needs... which may be more extensive than you might give me credit for..

2. Anyone with a semi decent camera, spend a little time learning a camera's capabilities, would show anyone to be 'as good as a photographer' as Schtick...sadly deceased, but I've been around family members who were professional photographers, in both civilian life and in the military...

so its not a 'unique ability' Schtick possesses...and some of the pics he's posted, I really question if HE took them.. however since I mentioned that fact, he hasn't posted anymore of those types since.. but then again, that may be shear coincidence.. I am sure it is... whistle

I'm not impressed with the guy, based on his attitude toward others... plenty of knowledgeable guys on here that share info, and do so without all the insults.. ..

so love Schtick all ya want, for whatever reason...

no way you and I will EVER see eye to eye on this... and I don't hold that difference in our opinion against you one bit..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The one time I tried one of his Imaginary Loads it was total BS.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Contrast that with a guy like Mule Deer, who's load info is freely and politely given, not cloaked in disingenuous misdirection and pidgin english, and is spot-on in my experience.

Stick is an egomaniac huffing and puffing and stomping his little foot and turning red to try to jam it down our throats how godlike he is with this stuff. Meanwhile wis bona-fides are bears in an island where outfitters advertise 100% success, and where the deer are like vermin... with a half-dozen tags and over 60% success rates PER TAG. Think on that a minute.

I've never even hunted a 60%+ tag. Maybe Stick will tell us more about his Amazing Prowess in shooting these elusive beasts in the ham of the ass on purpose?

I find blowhards tedious. When they self-promote to his level it gets annoying. When they routinely put everyone else down as do-nothing dumbphucks while blowing their own horn so hard they look like a short white mustachioed Dizzy Gillespie with blown-out Freak Cheeks... well...

Then there's Stick's whole chicken$hit thing with John Burns. That ain't ever not funny.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, those eyes sorta drill right thru your soul. Now look close and tell me what color they really are.......

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Don't [bleep] with Dizzie...

Charlie

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Chas I'm planning a major PMCOTC day tomorrow... will involve a whole lot of vertical and some LR shooting; if you are interested in being sore on Tuesday I can help! smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Rain check???? In the middle of "right sizing" at the WEB...could be after the 28th I'll have plenty of time....been a good day...fish ran purt good.

Hoping this finds you and yours well

Charlie

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Right sizing"... wuh oh. eek

Way to PYCOTC today... you eat those fish?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've never even hunted a 60%+ tag.

How 'bout taking a little trip up there to show us how it's done?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The one time I tried one of his Imaginary Loads it was total BS.

well Jeff, It might not have worked well in your rifle.. but doesn't mean it was a Bad load...

each load in a rifle has to be worked up....

actually the few loads I have seen Schtick post, are pretty close to what I have figured out as max...

but if two guys can figure it out, doesn't take special talent, and doesn't mean someone else can't figure it out..

once you have the basics, working up loads isn't that hard... just too many people don't want to venture into the unknown ( not published in a book)....or they look it as taking a risk..

if done so intelligently with the basics, there really isn't much to it...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well I can see Bluish or Green.. not brown... I don't like brown eyes on a gal, turns me off most times..

but what I see in those eyes, really are strictly fueling my imagination...

your input gives this thread buoyancy there Dan!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I've never even hunted a 60%+ tag.

How 'bout taking a little trip up there to show us how it's done?

Well RancoWacko..

if you need a fast lesson...

1. see a deer
2. make sure it is a deer, not a cow or something like that
3.make sure it has antlers
4. Point your firearm at it...
5. put sights on the vital areas of the animal ( where the heart and lungs are.. or on the neck if you think you are a good shot..)
6. hold yourself steady and pull the trigger..
7. If the deer falls over dead, you can call your buddies on your cell phone and they can come out, and between all of you, you can figure out how to field clean it...and get it out of there...

if ya have any more confusion to deal with in doing so, feel free to post another question...plenty of people to help out...Schtick can call ya a dumbphuck if it helps...

besides you should be able to figure that over there in Montana, instead of you and Jeff O having to go up to Alaska..

there are plenty of knowledgeable forum members right over there in Montana to help you out...

hope ya learned something..

Page 88 of 2,579 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 1234, 219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 64 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,463
Posts18,529,174
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.