-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 90 of 2,579 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 2578 2579
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm getting a pretty strong whiff of bullshit to go with psychofire's mental illness..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My reservation is simple... Those the need to know or I choose to let know, know... Those that don't need to, never will plain and simple...

My extent of Service is nobody's business but IF it makes you feel better... Yes I serve... I have since the age of 18 and continue to do so in some shape or form to this day... That, in no way should sway your respect towards me or make my comments worth any more value than anyone else... That of course IMHO... Others may differ...

I don't need a contact to learn me what a pompous ass you are as I am more than competent to ascertain that decision on my own as well as you are able to form your decision on others via their posts without any personal knowledge of the individual...

There is no "Character Assassination" attempt by any means... Those that choose to read will make that decision of their own choice and don't/shouldn't need any help in that regard...

Or at least one would think...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well FOS,

in 1977 it was longer, I arrived at Madigan in May 77...and the course ended in May78...

and Short course Charlies, were trained for 4 months, and then put in the hospitals.. and were not Field Trained at all.. for instance in Med Evac, MASH and a bunch of other disciplines...

and they were not awarded LPN/LVN status on discharge on the civilian world, even in the VA,....

and yes, one could attend their local community college and get an LPN Degree and were allowed to enter the reserves as a 91C... but that doesn't mean they saw the same training that the rest of those that took the Long Course...

when I took 91B, we started out with 450 Students... they graduated less than 200 out of my class...1977...

we started out with 100 Students for 91C Long Course at Madigan... they graduated 28 of us.... the normal yield was about 15 % completing the course.. hence why they were trying the short course version...

91 S was a cake walk...as they had a shortage of them..

54 E was a cake walk...as they needed them...

we served 10 years apart... quite a bit changed, with you and I have discussed and you pointed out to me..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well RanchoWacko...

since you have little knowledge on what the current subject is, a whiff is about all ya got to speculate about...

but hey, have another beer, and sit back and think some more...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
My reservation is simple... Those the need to know or I choose to let know, know... Those that don't need to, never will plain and simple...

My extent of Service is nobody's business but IF it makes you feel better... Yes I serve... I have since the age of 18 and continue to do so in some shape or form to this day... That, in no way should sway your respect towards me or make my comments worth any more value than anyone else... That of course IMHO... Others may differ...

I don't need a contact to learn me what a pompous ass you are as I am more than competent to ascertain that decision on my own as well as you are able to form your decision on others via their posts without any personal knowledge of the individual...

There is no "Character Assassination" attempt by any means... Those that choose to read will make that decision of their own choice and don't/shouldn't need any help in that regard...

Or at least one would think...

Fair enough...I'll respect your opinion...and you served, thanks for your service...

and my opinion, you can do with whatever ya want..

that should work I believe...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just bears repeating..

Originally Posted by Seafire

well an update...

background check on old Larry, courtesy of someone who is in the LEO biz, did inform me that Schtick has actually been to Oregon and was in fact evidently born down this way...

he's lived multiple places in No Bend and Coos Bay, here in Coos County, before migrating off to AK...

anyone want to know any of his former street address down here..

of course the only reason I've even had a background check on the guy, is that several people keep 'demanding proof'...

Now THAT is some kookoo chit.

I see no reason to smear the guy, as he has done a good job of it so far himself..

Seriously.. You've accused him here, by evidence of pictures alone, of being a poacher, child abuser, animal abuser, alcoholic.. And you actually believe you haven;t smeared him?

Seek help.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Somethings tells me this isnt about Ackleys no more...

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Just bears repeating..

well an update...

background check on old Larry, courtesy of someone who is in the LEO biz, did inform me that Schtick has actually been to Oregon and was in fact evidently born down this way...

he's lived multiple places in No Bend and Coos Bay, here in Coos County, before migrating off to AK...

anyone want to know any of his former street address down here..

of course the only reason I've even had a background check on the guy, is that several people keep 'demanding proof'...

Now THAT is some kookoo chit.

I see no reason to smear the guy, as he has done a good job of it so far himself..

Seriously.. You've accused him here, by evidence of pictures alone, of being a poacher, child abuser, animal abuser, alcoholic.. And you actually believe you haven;t smeared him?

Seek help.

will do Dr Nutz.. right in line, right behind ya!

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Somethings tells me this isnt about Ackleys no more...

Ackley who?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
That guy...Ackley Improved.

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Never heard of him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I've never even hunted a 60%+ tag.

How 'bout taking a little trip up there to show us how it's done?

I'm not real interested in hunting as some sort of show-off endeavor. I know others wrap a lot of ego up in it; that's fine. I don't.

That said I'd love to hunt POW (or thereabouts)* and it could happen here pretty soon. As with many here, it's family-first and me jetting off to AK to have fun is way down the list of family priorities.

*hunting bears doesn't interest me, nor does whacking and stacking easy blacktail. Moose and caribou are more interesting.

How did I know you'd pass...

"Pass"? Were you offering this to me as a gift?

I can't do everything. Out of state hunting is expensive; AK doubly so. If or when I hunt up in that region it'll be because I want to, where I want to, and for what I want to hunt.

Not in reaction to some spurious challenge from some dufus on the Internet.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude, you say it's easy.. Show us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
we served 10 years apart... quite a bit changed, with you and I have discussed and you pointed out to me..

Yes, indeed. I was just pointing out that by the time I served the 91C course conducted by the Academy of Health Sciences was back to being 54 weeks in length.

In addition to the 54 week program, individuals were either already either 91A or 91B. If not, then a 4 week GMO (General Medical Orientation) was required prior.

In fact, for many of the medical MOS programs, 91A, 91B or GMO was a requirement.

Those that were "grandfather" in due to certification via Junior College or VoTech certainly missed out on some vital training that was military specific (field hospitals, Med Evac, etc.) Lucky bastages!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SLM

Never heard of him.

You know..that guy, he wore that hat all the time. He did all that stuff with guns. Ah...you know the guy...schmuck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Show otherwise. .

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just an FYI, Medical MOS are now 68 series, In OCT 09, all the maintenance MOS consolidated under the 91 series, instead of 45, 63, 54 and 62. I remember going through basic with some 91B's and hearing how long their AIT was. Also found it funny that the tooka bus from Leonardwood to Sam Houston, but I flew from there to Knox

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Show otherwise. .

Not how it works.. You crack on a guy for doing something easy, go ahead and show us how easy it is.

Don't run away. Buy some tags and take some pix. Make Big Stick eat it..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Shefires med experiance is punching bores and nothing more. Ok well maybe handed out some grunt candy too here and there. Of course he will have you believe he is just about everything under the sun. Dog Dr. too.

Jeff-o you really are a complete waste of oxygen and your mother along with shefires mother should have swallowed.

It is very clear that shefire has an obsession with boxer. Which for anyone even close to having a normal life is creepy to say the very least. Don't believe for a nano-second that she has a friend that is LEO that dug up anything on boxer. The only thing he found out was from a simple search which didn't tell him much at all.

battue that poor damn Toby I know how bad he is mistreated, about as bad as my chessie. He still doing his little trick? That had me lmao. Hey might be able to shoot the weekend of June 15th.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Shefires med experiance is punching bores and nothing more. Ok well maybe handed out some grunt candy too here and there. Of course he will have you believe he is just about everything under the sun. Dog Dr. too.

Jeff-o you really are a complete waste of oxygen and your mother along with shefires mother should have swallowed.

It is very clear that shefire has an obsession with boxer. Which for anyone even close to having a normal life is creepy to say the very least. Don't believe for a nano-second that she has a friend that is LEO that dug up anything on boxer. The only thing he found out was from a simple search which didn't tell him much at all.

battue that poor damn Toby I know how bad he is mistreated, about as bad as my chessie. He still doing his little trick? That had me lmao. Hey might be able to shoot the weekend of June 15th.

Invoking our mothers and referencing a sexual act. Nice work there.

You really are a [bleep]. Seriously.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 90 of 2,579 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 1234, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,080
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.