Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 109 of 2,579 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
WHERE do these Clueless dumbphucks come from??!??

Usually Raised in Coos Bay OR..

Drop out of Marshfield HS for being a punk and dumbazz

Move to Craig AK....to try and hide their origins...

Last edited by Seafire; 06/24/12.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SuperCub

[Linked Image]

The last generation of true men.

Its gonna suck much when my two gramps are finally called up.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
You seem to have some sort of obsession seafire.There are professionals that can help with that.Just saying.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hutch
You seem to have some sort of obsession seafire.There are professionals that can help with that.Just saying.

Naw, I just enjoy poking fun at what I consider a pompous "gentleman" from Nowhere AK....

if he didn't slander everyone who doesn't worship at his self centered Ego Alter, personally I could care less...

what cracks me up, is folks can let him sling BS at anyone of his choice.. but when it comes back in his direction, they want to stand up and 'defend his honor'... as if he had any...

and hey, I've left little Lord Fauntleroy alone for 3 or more weeks now... so how is that obsessed??

I can communicate with a lot of other guys, does that mean I am obsessed with them also??

Folks need to quit worrying about what my thoughts are on Schtick and maybe start suggesting he grow up and quit slandering fellow forum members for no reason...

seems to me he is the one with Issues...

starting out with Shortman's Complex....followed by someone who evidently has some real issues with Alcohol and substance abuse... spend anytime around alcoholic and drug recovery programs, the little wimp reads like a book...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
To keep this abortion on track, took my unimproved 223/amax out today. Had two friends and one lady friend hitting the 14X14" at 450 yards approx. 90% of the time.

One friend said "man i didnt think pencil barrels shot!" I asked if he wanted to take his Xbolt Varmint 308 out and shoot for pink slips....he declined.

What the hell would I do with a fuggin browning anyways....

Last edited by archie_james_c; 06/24/12.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The smart one would let this abortion die.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do. It's a [bleep] treat to watch you do the best you can,with what very little you have to work with. Appreciate you again taking the time to share all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been!

Pretend works so "well" for you.

Laffin'!

Archie',

I hear good things about said combo.

Kenneth,

Don't slight the humor associated with The Do-Nothing Gang flaunting their collective Imaginations and practicing their Pretend. If only because schit don't get any funnier than that.

Whatta [bleep] riot!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Seafire is 100% on the money when it comes to you. You're the goddam dumbest, most worthless, SHORT little sawed off dumbphuck, know nothin', do nuthin', butt shootin' {now that's fuggin' pathetic !} Kouch [bleep] there ever was ! Afraid to face John Burns in a shootoff at his expense {big surprise}. Afraid to face Bigsqueeze mano-a-mano in a real fight {another big surprise you [bleep]' poosy !} You ain't good for a goddam thing and that's it and that's all. Now post some more of your worthless pic's {you'll never compete with National Geographic ya STOOOPID [bleep] !} Who gives a schitt ? Only the desperate wannabe's on 24 hourcampfire, that's who. The rest of us know how truly PATHETIC you really are, You [bleep]' sawed off, short dicked wannabe ! Now get busy poundin' on them keys and post some more of the same ol', wore out pic's we've all seen a million times of all 10 deer you've killed in your whole pathetic little life. Then spout off some more about the things you almost did, with the dick you and your old lady both wished you had !

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
On the Campfire, you have to read between the lines to understand how someone truly feels...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

Naw, I just enjoy poking fun at what I consider a pompous "gentleman" from Nowhere AK....

if he didn't slander everyone who doesn't worship at his self centered Ego Alter, personally I could care less...

what cracks me up, is folks can let him sling BS at anyone of his choice.. but when it comes back in his direction, they want to stand up and 'defend his honor'... as if he had any...

and hey, I've left little Lord Fauntleroy alone for 3 or more weeks now... so how is that obsessed??

I can communicate with a lot of other guys, does that mean I am obsessed with them also??

Folks need to quit worrying about what my thoughts are on Schtick and maybe start suggesting he grow up and quit slandering fellow forum members for no reason...

starting out with Shortman's Complex....followed by someone who evidently has some real issues with Alcohol and substance abuse... spend anytime around alcoholic and drug recovery programs, the little wimp reads like a book...

Good thing you got your "scouts" that worship you at your ego alter.
You got that going for ya. Yikes.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Seafire is 100% on the money when it comes to you. You're the goddam dumbest, most worthless, SHORT little sawed off dumbphuck, know nothin', do nuthin', butt shootin' {now that's fuggin' pathetic !} Kouch [bleep] there ever was ! Afraid to face John Burns in a shootoff at his expense {big surprise}. Afraid to face Bigsqueeze mano-a-mano in a real fight {another big surprise you [bleep]' poosy !} You ain't good for a goddam thing and that's it and that's all. Now post some more of your worthless pic's {you'll never compete with National Geographic ya STOOOPID [bleep] !} Who gives a schitt ? Only the desperate wannabe's on 24 hourcampfire, that's who. The rest of us know how truly PATHETIC you really are, You [bleep]' sawed off, short dicked wannabe ! Now get busy poundin' on them keys and post some more of the same ol', wore out pic's we've all seen a million times of all 10 deer you've killed in your whole pathetic little life. Then spout off some more about the things you almost did, with the dick you and your old lady both wished you had !

Schit your pants yet today?

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Schit your pants yet today?
And here 's one of the wannabe, worthless dumbphucks now. Who'da thunk it ? Hows life been treatin' ya since the Scutt Farcus part in "A Christmas Story" ya stupid [bleep] ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You need to drink more. I didn't laugh.

Have Dog

Will Travel

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Blackheart,
You are making some mighty fine casts tonight!
I see that you have already caught one of the juvenile leg-humping fan-boys..
There'll be more am sure..
laugh

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Blackshart,

You really oughta consider covering those mirrors in your abode. Thinkin' your whole outlook on life will improve and likely overnight. Go ahead, try it.

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do. It's a [bleep] treat to watch you do the best you can,with what very little you have to work with. Appreciate you again taking the time to share all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been!

Pretend works so "well" for you.

Laffin'!

Same old simple repetitive stupid broken record response..

but we're still happy to see how you take yourself so seriously...

but having humble beginnings in Coos Bay, I can see things haven't changed much since you dropped out of Marshfield High..

you've moved from a small pond, to a smaller pond, so you can act like a big frog in said little pond.....

so party on Garth...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

Good thing you got your "scouts" that worship you at your ego alter.
You got that going for ya. Yikes.

Nice try 'Slave... actually it was a poor try, but we don't want to upset you... so nice try....

not all of us need to have our own forum groupie entourage...

and as far as my involvement with Scouting... I am there to serve the kids and future leaders in our country...not there to have kids worship me...nor is any other adult I personally know..

but if you want, I can show you pics of kids smiling...

taken with my Schtick 'disAPPROVED' camera...

but I am glad to see that you are still out there defending Schtick's "Honor" snd wishing you could live his fairytale Mickey Mouse existence in Nowhere AK...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire,
I can believe that you do not agree with my charge, insinuation, guess or belief, that you are a legend in your own mind with the "scouts". Truth is, I don't know many FACTS about you.
So I may be portraying you wrong. Remember, you don't like it, right?

Now, let's use the same basis for your words written about Boxer.
Poacher, deadbeat, alcoholic, dropout, punk and horrible family charges you have made about KIDS etc. etc.
Do you understand where I am going here?

You use words like honor, leader and somehow place yourself at a higher standard?
Read your scouts, pastor and fellow "leaders" your posts on this thread, then get back to me.
I'm thinking you wouldn't come close to showing any of the above folks your baseless posts (yes, you keep saying you have inside info, but never show it) .
So there you go. Surprise me.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had a hand out to you, but you sort of killed that.. so that bridge is long since burned...therefore my need to answer any questions you may have...... that ship has long since sailed...

In regards to your short buddy from Craig AK....I'm not the only one that carries those opinions of him... a large number of people seem to have him on ignore... for reasons that you are bringing up describing how I see him...

as far as catering to your desires here...

Sorry Charlie... why should I?

Just notice how many posts you have made after folks have made statements against Schtick...people accuse me of being obsessed with him...( that's a laugh!)... they should look at you...

so there ya go... surprise yourself...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a hand out to you, but you sort of killed that.. so that bridge is long since burned...therefore my need to answer any questions you may have...... that ship has long since sailed...

In regards to your short buddy from Craig AK....I'm not the only one that carries those opinions of him... a large number of people seem to have him on ignore... for reasons that you are bringing up describing how I see him...

as far as catering to your desires here...

Sorry Charlie... why should I?

Just notice how many posts you have made after folks have made statements against Schtick...people accuse me of being obsessed with him...( that's a laugh!)... they should look at you...

so there ya go... surprise yourself...

So, you false charge, lie and make baseless assumptions and feel no need for proof or ANY evidence to bolster your charges........even tho you say, the proof is on your possession.

Not surprised you don't want to address ANY part of the issue.

Hope you realize where this leaves you...........

So keep reminding me/us how awesome/religious/wonderful you are.

Don't be surprised if we/I don't believe you.

I could call you a wife beater, drunk, pervert, needle dicked, poacher, traitor, bad father with the most unhappy kids and ask you to believe me, as I have inside information.
In your world, proven here in the last 2000 posts, I am perfectly legit to do so.

Enjoy.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 109 of 2,579 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (10gaugemag, 280fan, 204guy, 264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 36 invisible), 1,725 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,306
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.