-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 111 of 2,579 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Might be. I'm not always right but I'm never in doubt.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Turned out she was married and just used me for the weekend.

Oh, the horror!

Congratulations? wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Seafire
our morning BlahBlahBlah report from NOWHERE ALASKA, complete with family pictures per usual...

Family pictures? ....... Looks more like a self portrait. [Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Many years ago I met a young blond, a total knockout she was. We went for a walk at dusk, just getting to know each other. Along the way I farted. Long and loud, no blaming it on barking spiders. She giggled, "Tee hee hee."

Later on she took me to her bed. Some things are just not meant to be understood I guess.

I read that in Penthouse forum also. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
....I'm not always right but I'm never in doubt.

Best damned thought published on this board in a long time! LMAO!!!

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SuperCub

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Seafire
our morning BlahBlahBlah report from NOWHERE ALASKA, complete with family pictures per usual...

Family pictures? ....... Looks more like a self portrait. [Linked Image]

'Cub,

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with...and upon all levels.

[Linked Image]

No wonder my killer pic of a Frog swooned you by [bleep] default and then some. WOW +P++!

As an aside,feel free to poke it in your Album and swoon the accolades associated. You do make a convincing stance,as to how/why Imagination and Pretend is such constant fixtures in your life. Tough row to hoe there and it's uphill both ways for you.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have another pic from my beeeg hike/LR shoot yesterday. It involves wildlife. It is downright Artsy and involves a Riddle.

Shall I post it?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Swoon? .... As if, toad boy!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I have another pic from my beeeg hike/LR shoot yesterday. It involves wildlife. It is downright Artsy and involves a Riddle.

Shall I post it?

You didn't get the memo?

Oops, forgot. You got no employer. Sorry.

Anyway, memo said: JEFF-HO IS STILL A DUMBPHUCK!

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff-O,

Your version of everything is [bleep] hilarious. Please spare no "details" on your "findings" and share those "results".

Laffin' in advance.

'Cub,

I'm torn,because I don't which is more [bleep] hilarious,your missing the point and having it go over your pointy head. Or using your Imagination to Pretend that you can't know.

Kudos on your uncanny "Outdoor Skills",in being able to belly up to The Missing Link.

Congratulations?!!?

'slave,

Stupidity is her employer...but it just don't pay for schit.(grin)

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wtf? Boxer.

Now you got us set up for a pic of a snail, some moss and some Birkenstocks.
Along with another 5 [bleep] MILE stroll on pavement dropping M&M's and his imaginary load at 500 YARDS.
She will be giddy thinking some one gives a schit.

Sumbeach. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I sincerely hope no tutus will be harmed.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Calling Jeff O...

Jeff O....

JO...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread just sucked the life out of me. Be back in a month or two, gents...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Why is the grass always greener,on this side of the fence?!!?

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So I should post the pic? I'm confused. See, at some point picking on the Kube [bleep] for their do-nothingness became... too easy. A bit like making the retard on the bus turn red and try to turn into a superhero by yelling "Shazam!"

And ol' Buttshot is just plain Boring. Boring Buttshot Welfare-Logger Autistic Hoarder Boxer. Yawn.

Sammo appears to have picked up on some Deflave's proclivities. Another Montana boy who'll be fondling and sniffing wool shirts when he's an old fart with that lovelorn look in his eye...

But anyway, I do have this pic, taken while doing something none of you [bleep] could do, even if you weren't such poosies that you hardly get away from the truck (truckette in Buttshot's case), and even though the payoff at the end of this Challenging Hike, which is to say the long range shooting, wouldn't be a payoff at ALL for you Imaginary [bleep] since, well, you don't possess my skill with a rifle and can't hit chit anyway.

So should I post this Artsy Photo, and accompanying Riddle, or are y'all tired of having your noses rubbed in your own Imaginary do-nothing Kube-based existences?!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
or are y'all tired

tough to imagine who isn't tired of this schidt...off to the kube...sundays suck...

Charlie

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
So I should post the pic? I'm confused. See, at some point picking on the Kube [bleep] for their do-nothingness became... too easy. A bit like making the retard on the bus turn red and try to turn into a superhero by yelling "Shazam!"

And ol' Buttshot is just plain Boring. Boring Buttshot Welfare-Logger Autistic Hoarder Boxer. Yawn.

Sammo appears to have picked up on some Deflave's proclivities. Another Montana boy who'll be fondling and sniffing wool shirts when he's an old fart with that lovelorn look in his eye...

But anyway, I do have this pic, taken while doing something none of you [bleep] could do, even if you weren't such poosies that you hardly get away from the truck (truckette in Buttshot's case), and even though the payoff at the end of this Challenging Hike, which is to say the long range shooting, wouldn't be a payoff at ALL for you Imaginary [bleep] since, well, you don't possess my skill with a rifle and can't hit chit anyway.

So should I post this Artsy Photo, and accompanying Riddle, or are y'all tired of having your noses rubbed in your own Imaginary do-nothing Kube-based existences?!

You need to get back on your meds..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're on it SLM.

Jeff-Ho,
Did you steal Seafires stash?

Did you scarf a shroom on your 5 [bleep] MILE walk?

Anyway, I digress.

Move to France.
They don't work either and think being on the gov. dole is normal.
This is right up your alley.
Another plus, socialized drugs.
This again is a Win/Win for you.

When you get there, post a pic.

That is a post of yours that I may actually give a schit about.

Good luck and calm seas.

Your pal,
Wageslave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Jeffrey, my favorite posts of yours are when you brag about your version of employment and your excruciating hikes.

Just an FYI friend.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 111 of 2,579 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 64 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,475
Posts18,529,535
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.