Hop To
Page 114 of 2,579 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

What didja' do with The Missing Link?

You musta made millions,selling that pic to The Enquirer!

Enquirer Headline -----> "Alaskan Legend Slays Yet Another Huge Tree. ToadBoy action pics pg 5."

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Kiss a toad and it turns into Schtick?

what's better? the before or after scenario...

not much of an improvement one way or the other....

but chicks dig short ugly things...

just look at how many of them have short ugly dogs that bark at everything, as they have delusions of being bigger than they actually are...

so that considered.. Schtick may be more of a lady's man than we all give him credit for....

I wonder if Travis can handle the competition??? whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
so that considered.. Schtick may be more of a lady's man than we all give him credit for....

I wonder if Travis can handle the competition??? whistle
Yeah, right I just saw a pig fly over too..

Last edited by Blackheart; 07/06/12.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by deflave
So I should post the pic? I'm confused. See, at some point picking on the Kube [bleep] for their do-nothingness became... too easy. A bit like making the retard on the bus turn red and try to turn into a superhero by yelling "Shazam!"

And ol' Buttshot is just plain Boring. Boring Buttshot Welfare-Logger Autistic Hoarder Boxer. Yawn.

Sammo appears to have picked up on some Deflave's proclivities. Another Montana boy who'll be fondling and sniffing wool shirts when he's an old fart with that lovelorn look in his eye...

But anyway, I do have this pic, taken while doing something none of you [bleep] could do, even if you weren't such poosies that you hardly get away from the truck (truckette in Buttshot's case), and even though the payoff at the end of this Challenging Hike, which is to say the long range shooting, wouldn't be a payoff at ALL for you Imaginary [bleep] since, well, you don't possess my skill with a rifle and can't hit chit anyway.

So should I post this Artsy Photo, and accompanying Riddle, or are y'all tired of having your noses rubbed in your own Imaginary do-nothing Kube-based existences?!

Jeffrey, my favorite posts of yours are when you brag about your version of employment and your excruciating hikes.

Just an FYI friend.

Travis

Travette,

While my employment- broad and deep as it is- is most assuredly brag worthy, I don't roll like that. Instead, I offer you youngsters hints about how you could have a richer, fuller life later on if you should be wise enough to pry yourselves from the Kube, so to speak.

It's casting pearls before swine, but, I persevere in the hope I can help just one [bleep].

As to the hike and LR shooting, on days I'm doing that, the sum total of what I'm doing far FAR exceeds what virtually any other civilian is doing with a gun that day, in America, and that sure as [bleep] includes your sheep-lovin' ass. Factor in the age difference and shee-it, I'm practically superhuman!

Jeff-O,

You [bleep] amazingly inept Day Dreaming Delusional Dumbphuck...THAT is the most hilarious [bleep] thing I've ever read. For YEARS,I was convinced that WyoWhimper was without peer in sheer and utterly absolute Dumbphucktitude,butcha' just took the Tiara from her. Wear it with pride Toots,as you assuredly [bleep] earned it!

IMPOSSIBLE to trump the humor inherent of a Manic Maiden,as she waxes eloquent upon one Delusion after another and at a feverish [bleep] pace. Kudos for citing how you can't even afford the Pretend your Imagination elicits,let alone the unrivaled [bleep] hilarity of "all" the "facts" gleaned via your vast "experience","first hand" accountings and the culmination of those "results". Here's to the sole satisfaction that is your's,to be swooned in such epic fashion...by your own Imagination. I'm crying I'm laughing so [bleep] hard!

Stay the course,in your insatiable quest to make Dumbphucktitude and being a lazy/broke piece of [bleep] schit "fashionable".

You GO girl!

Shefire,

Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you need it. Very much enjoyed your abandoning ship on your "harrowing" Molly Pitcher "trevails" and it's more than a whole bunch [bleep] humorous,that your Imagination wasn't even enough for you to Pretend that.

MUCH looking forward to the next installment of the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you almost went.

Nice touch to quantify your ineptitude,with plagiarized pics and another tear stained Vagina Monologue listing the frshest addition of your countless insecurities.

Happy Imagination to you!

'Cub,

What didja' do with The Missing Link?

You musta made millions,selling that pic to The Enquirer!

Congratulations?!!?

[Linked Image] Man you can still stack the horsechit!!!! And old horsechit too! What a maroon. Laffin

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52

[Linked Image] Man you can still stack the horsechit!!!! And old horsechit too! What a maroon. Laffin

Earth to you,

Spellcheck is a good thing, when you think you are popping off......good luck.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah!! Don't you know chit is spelled with an "s"?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
'slave evidently get the memo that certain words will show up edited and censored...

examples:

chit
schit
[bleep]
scheiss

but he knew that, he was just standing up to defend Schtick again is all...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Man, this thread has LEGS!

(unlike Stick har har har)

Thai food just arrived.... crap... sheer genius will have to wait...)

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Man you can still stack the horsechit!!!! And old horsechit too! What a maroon. Laffin

Perhaps 'Slave was referring to the "Moron" calling Boxer a bright, rich, deep, or dark red color...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick isn't a moron... he's just "different".....

now I am going to go wax over the things I nearly had, places I've almost nearly been, and things I almost nearly did...blahblahblahblah etc etc etc... whistle

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the Real Slickey Stickey!

[Linked Image]

Looks just like the pic posted on here except more realistic. Not talking about the ugly legs, but the look on his face like the light just might be coming on. laugh

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OOOOOPPPPPs my bad, meant to put up Sticks favorite self portrait

Same ugly legs showing though.

[Linked Image]

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Man you can still stack the horsechit!!!! And old horsechit too! What a maroon. Laffin

Perhaps 'Slave was referring to the "Moron" calling Boxer a bright, rich, deep, or dark red color...

Perhaps .......

Guess you really can't fix stupid...........the beauty is, they still don't get it.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
sure you can fix stupid....

quit voting Democrat...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Buttshot Boxer, try to keep up. Churn those little legs. Rev that trucklette. Whatever it takes!!

And yes, what I typed was Humerous but that's cause it's true, and your flock of do-nothing [bleep] do know it, and my how it chaps their wee little arses. And that's phunny as [bleep].

Jeff-O,

Your version of everything is a [bleep] riot and I had zero intent of curtailing either your Imagination or Pretend...due simply to the fact as to how very badly you need both. Get a kick outta how your incredibly [bleep] amazing inherent Dumbphucktitude,is everyone else's "fault". Work really ain't that bad,perhaps give it a whirl some day and then mebbe you'll be able to afford one of the countless things you've Pretended about. Laffin'.

The REAL humor however,is in the sanctity of the series of facts precluding that fruition. Best of luck to you,in regards to your quest to make Dumbphucktitude and being a lazy piece of schit "fashionable". Your taste in men ain't to be slighted and your fascination with my anatomy is very wellfounded,as are the insecurities you harbor,due to same.

Congratulations?

Shefire,

Always a treat to hear your high pitched nasal whine,watch your Mascara stained tears stream your ugly mug and grant you the podium so as to extoll yet another heartfelt Vagina Monologue.

I very much enjoy hearing you wax eloquent upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. I savvy that your pent up vicarious angst needs an avenue for release and it is a treat for all,that your Dumbphucktitude precludes your having a first [bleep] clue. But luckily for you and the rest of The Do-Nothing Gang...Pretend and Imagination is free,so you still get to "do" a whole lot. Laffin'!

Prolly should upload pics from yesterday of waves lapping pieces of the ice cap at the Beaufort's shore and make mention of what a Russian scented Northerly feels like,as I glass in earnest hoping to glimpse a Polar Bear heading to shore. Then note that with the temp swing due the brisk Northerly,that a band of Caribou Bulls seemingly felt compelled to pose for my camera in the wafting fog. I know...I know,it ain't nearly as "rewarding" as The Axis Of Imagination fawning Domestic Schit,Slug Races and riding shirt tails with their MOS.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] never ending source of Entertainment and here's to your being too [bleep] stupid to discern the inherent plight,which fuels the inherent humor obliviously.

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

LOVE your pics. Though I do notice they's sparse,as of late.

Laffin'!

NotSoSwift,

You poor amazingly stupid dumbphuck,it's a shame you cain't be PM'd the IQ(if only on loan),so YOU could savvy your dumbphucktitude.

The look on your face in the realization,would be PRICELESS.

As an aside,it weren't my intent to horn you up and I reckon I'm flattered.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
'Cub,

Laffin'!

I don't take pics of myself on a daily basis, nor have I converted a lot of my older pics to digital so I could try to impress others on the internet with past glories. I just don't need that kind of self-edification as do you.

It must be rather pathetic to be so insecure about one self that you think you need to daily reinforce the opinions of others with images of self grandiosity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ah the boring 6 PM BLahblahblah report from our 'in the field' reporter up in NOwhere AK...

I am still impressed on how someone can say absolutely nothing and use so many meaningless words to do so...

guess it gets easy when you talk to yourself all day, as no one else really gives a good G. Damn over what you have to say...

life isn't easy being lonely in Alaska, when you have to keep deluding yourself, on your overall lack of importance in life...

When a Schtick falls in the forest and no one is around... does anyone really hear it?

Blahblahblah...this is Craig Alaska signing off again, for anyone who is out there....

have fun getting Drunk again tonight Schtick and humping the dog, because the goat won't have you anymore...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SuperCub
'Cub,

Laffin'!

I don't take pics of myself on a daily basis, nor have I converted a lot of my older pics to digital so I could try to impress others on the internet with past glories. I just don't need that kind of self-edification as do you.

It must be rather pathetic to be so insecure about one self that you think you need to daily reinforce the opinions of others with images of self grandiosity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

'Cub,

I'd be amongst the last to hint that you do or see anything noteworthy,that'd rate a photo op...let alone on a daily basis. Points awarded,for allowing that glaring obvious to fly over your pointy head. Congratulations?

Just think of all the "film" you save,by simply being you.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Keep telling yourself you do not care,while whining incessantly in your heartfelt never ending Vagina Monologue,as a road map to pinpoint all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Then frost it with your "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand" accountings...while crying the Blues on what an incredibly huge piece of schit you are.

Bless your heart,you "hard charger".

'CUBIC,

You make a good point,in that it's only "fair" to fuel The Do-Nothing Gang's collective fires of Imagination with pixels,so they can pinpoint the literal focus of their Pretend.

In passing,it's often intellesting to observe Critterly behavior in a myriad of scenarios and with undaunting regularity...as even a change in light can glean some intel. I know,I know...it ain't as "exciting" as a Slug Race or plagiarized pics from the 'net,but Reality assuredly ain't for everyone. So here's to them doing the best they can,with what very little they have to work with and for beating their drums of Dumbphucktitude in perfect harmony,as they wax eloquent upon all the things they almost did,with all the wares they almost had and from all the places they've almost been. Kudo's to The Legion Of Couch Commandos,brazenly setting atop their [bleep] at a full stop with seat belts firmly affixed,helmets on and Tactical bibs placed in accords to drool management techniques...while "living" vicariously at a feverish pitch,via their Imagination fabricating Pretend.

Tough to trump the inherent humor,of Do-Nothing Dumbphucks trying to outdo eachother in their incredible Nothingness and pontificating poignantly on how it's all someone else's "fault". Stupidity,IS the gift that keeps on giving and it is the cruelest of fates...that the maligned are oblivious to their Dumbphucktitude. Though it is funnier than [bleep]!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always entertaining to grant them sorry Do-Nothing Dumbphucks the stage,so they can flaunt their Nothingness and whine poetically that they just don't care and is plum "satisfied" in their "results".

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You hard charger, you. ........ Laffin'

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hate to break out the Big Stick to start beating, but if you're only getting one post per day, and it's going to be on this barely breathing horse of a thread, pics should be required. grin

Page 114 of 2,579 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, anothergun, Amos63, 13 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.