Print Thread
Hop To
Page 115 of 2,579 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 2578 2579
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
sure you can fix stupid....

quit voting Democrat...

Thanks, Einstein. Your posts prove my statement.

Try to straighten out YOUR state first, THEN set your sites on saving the rest of the country. Good luck in Oregon. (I really mean that, by the way)

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey, talk to Potland...

onhly the D.A's in Ashland voted Dumbocrat down this way... plus a few California retirees that still haven't cut the umbilical cord..

Potland, Salem and Eugene are the places that screw up the state...and unfortunately they outnumber the sane rest of the state by a few percentage points...

but I am not going to counter rag on Idaho...it isn't their fault that you reside there...

you could always pack up and relocate to AK and hang out with Schtick......maybe once you see him in real life, reality will dawn on you, and you'll realize he isn't all he thinks he is...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Politics are gay. Cant we just bash tikkas and brownings guys ? frown

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey, talk to Potland...

onhly the D.A's in Ashland voted Dumbocrat down this way... plus a few California retirees that still haven't cut the umbilical cord..

Potland, Salem and Eugene are the places that screw up the state...and unfortunately they outnumber the sane rest of the state by a few percentage points...

but I am not going to counter rag on Idaho...it isn't their fault that you reside there...

you could always pack up and relocate to AK and hang out with Schtick......maybe once you see him in real life, reality will dawn on you, and you'll realize he isn't all he thinks he is...

Shefire,

You poor Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,it's plum [bleep] amazing how incredibly vast your Stupidity is. Entertaining as per always,to hear you talk about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've nearly been. Cheer up,as you set tethered to the couch riding your [bleep],eating Bon-Bon's and screaming "get some" as you ride shirt tails...I'll happily fuel your vicarious angst and grant you the rare opportunity to view all them things you Pretend about,with your Imagination,yet Reality hilariously precludes you from participating in.

Word is,5000 or so Caribou just showed up and the light is doing nice things,so the stars may yet again align for you to Pretend some more. I'd not wanna slight you the fabrications your Imagination conjures,if only because you'd have nothing left and that'd be mean. Laffin'.

PS and by the way...I'm much better in the flesh and it's funnier than [bleep],that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows that. Bless your Do-Nothing Day Dreaming heart and "hard charging" ways!

archie,

In fairness and as per always,The Do-Nothing Gang is doing an outstanding job of bashing themselves and the humor quotient rockets through the roof....because the poor sorry dumb [bleep] is oblivious to same. Cracks me the [bleep] up,how Imagination is a literal way of life for them gals.

Keep HOPING to get a chart outta this Thread.

Laffin'!

The Dude's got it right,in wondering WTF the sorry Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are "thinking",in their perpetual pursuit to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable".

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

'slave,

You did know that Shefire is Jeff-O's mother,didn'tcha?

She taught her everything she knows and Political "Prowess" is but one of their many amazingly hilarious "attributes".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick.. its 5 oclock up your way and it seems you are already drunk as a skunk...( probably smell like one also)....

What do you do? Just cut and paste the same old boring crap over and over???

you get one post a day and this is how you choose to use it?

I think it is ironic, the biggest Dumbasss on the forum is busy calling other people dumbphucks...

did you ever even finish your GED after you flunked out or was it kicked out, of Marshfield High?

If you did, congrats.... but on the other hand, you have to be the dumbest moron that ever got a GED in the State of Oregon.... no wonder you escaped to Nowhere Alaska... that is where no one would ever notice the difference...

but from what I understand, your neighbors up there don't exactly see you as a stellar citizen there either...

but smile.. my little buddy Oliver still thinks you are a hero!

of course he doesn't know any better...
good luck with the morning hang over there buddy...

hope it doesn't get the best of you again...

now I got to go and dream of all the things I almost had, or the places I've almost been, or the things I almost done...ya know, Important Schtick stuff....

hey almost forgot, what ever happened to that you tube video where you were throwing around that Leupold Scope and having the kid fetch it...

that was a classic... especially how well you speak Alaskan Trail Park Jibberish excuse for English...

party on Garth!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You did know that Shefire is Jeff-O's mother,didn'tcha?

She taught her everything she knows and Political "Prowess" is but one of their many amazingly hilarious "attributes".

Thanks for the conformation, I had my suspicions.
Explains Jeff-Ho's stupidity and gives her the slighted excuse for league leading dumphuck honors. Momma should know better, but alas, it's not to be. Her Low IQ is God's fault?
Looking forward to more "knowledge" from the gals that think they know "it", as they try to prove "it" again and again to said hilarious results. Someone had to get the short straw, looks like it's the Butches from Oregon.

Archie, a-bolts rock and T3's more better.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you two yoyos need to get a motel room and turn out the lights... and discuss in details all the numbers you can think of between 68 and 70....

Lord knows you two keep doing it on line here...

Oh, and for arguments sake, Jeff O is older than me...

but you two bananas keep batting..

you can't keep striking out by sitting on the bench...

and you two bozos spend a lot of time striking out...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What are you smoking tonight, holy schit.

Your tone sounds a little rude or pizzed........
Does this mean that the dinner invites aren't being extended anymore?
I was so looking forward to breaking bread.......oh well.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I'm still groovin' on your perpetual high pitched nasal whine and your never ending Vagina Monologue. Appreciate as always,your keen insight on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Think of all the money you save,by being satiated with Pretend!

Only you will be "surprised" that your unwavering homoerotic fascinations and propensity to play the flute,culminate in your "tutelage" of retarded boys. At least when you ride shirt tails,you ain't hurting anything.

If only it were possible to accurately denote the depths of your Dumbphucktitude,but alas...that number ain't been invented yet. Do gotta say however,that I enjoy the figments of your Imagination,nearly as much as you do,though for starkly different reasons. Laffin'!

You are THE Princess of Pretend and a turd polisher to boot,though I do getta kick outta your frettin' a scritch or a scratch upon goods of repute. Get off your [bleep] and try getting a job,so you can do some of the things you Dream about and perhaps after a few decades of saving,you'll be able to field a sound rifle wearing sound glass and mebbe even use the [bleep] thing. Nawwwwwwwwwwww...that was plum mean of me to infer it being possible. Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination some more,so you can focus your vicarious angst,pen yet another Chapter in your Vagina Monologue and Pretend to have a [bleep] clue.

Quaint of you to lust after a scope that's Legendary. It's slain more than a few splendid beasties,digested well over 50,000 rounds of centerfire fodder and prolly has been scritched and scratched...much to your chagrin. Though in fairness,I've long had an affinity for sub MOA CPC dots for Blood Spill,not that you know what any of that means,which is of course more than half the point!

But you'll always to be able to bask in the void betwixt your ears,summons Imagination and practice your Pretend. Bless your heart!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up...word on the street is,that it's still doing things you can only Imagine and Pretend.

[Linked Image]

May as well go the extry mile and grant you the opportunity to burn up 7 Midols worth of Imagination and 1500cc's of Vagisil of Pretend,as you wax eloquent on your Dumbphucktitude and incredible Nothingness.

And if only because you've never seen a 6x MK4 M3. Cheer the [bleep] up,you whining [bleep],it's scritched/scratched too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Your haste and enthusiasm to take Stupidity to places it's never been before,is to be commended for it's grandiose oblivious humor. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and the humor associated with that profundity reliably flying over your pointy head.

You go girl!

'slave,

It'd be a right proper Jerry Lewis Telethon,to grant the stage for Shefire and poor dumb Jeff-O to have a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Day Dreamin' Pretend Off,replete with pictures,charts and Vagina Monologue denoting the "particulars".

I'd buy the video.(grin)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

'Slave... you've entertained me in many many ways... but getting me pissed is not one of them.... I am surprised you think you can read my mood via my posts...

you and your GF from up in AK, are my favorite two forum members... no one entertains me half as much as you two heroes do...

if it wasn't for you two defending Schtick's Honor and Reputation, this thread would be 224 pages shorter...

its always special how Schtick will show up 9 or 10 pictures of himself to constant try to gain favor with everyone so that they will overlook his pint size.....

I know Schtick takes himself seriously... I have just hope you were not that blind also...

and despite our differences of opinion... you'd still be as welcome at my supper table or as a guest in my home, the same as just about any other forum member from the campfire...

oh, and I don't smoke... I don't drink alcohol and don't use drugs....just thought you should know, so you don't look silly trying to bring up something like that again...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
sorry Schtick...

but I didn't need to open your post to know what is in it..

first, I am sure you cut and paste your usual, boring old
blahblahblah...

followed by some pictures and some more blahblahblah...

followed by some more idiotic statements you think are witty...

then you hit 'post' and you sit back and delude yourself again on how smart you think you are by calling anyone and everyone dumbphucks...when you are about the biggest Dumbazz on the forum...

hope I didn't miss anything...hope the morning hangover is tolerable for ya...take two aspirin and call us in the morning...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You have to be a retard to be limited to one post per day. laffin'

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave

'Slave... you've entertained me in many many ways... but getting me pissed is not one of them.... I am surprised you think you can read my mood via my posts...

you and your GF from up in AK, are my favorite two forum members... no one entertains me half as much as you two heroes do...

if it wasn't for you two defending Schtick's Honor and Reputation, this thread would be 224 pages shorter...

its always special how Schtick will show up 9 or 10 pictures of himself to constant try to gain favor with everyone so that they will overlook his pint size.....

I know Schtick takes himself seriously... I have just hope you were not that blind also...

and despite our differences of opinion... you'd still be as welcome at my supper table or as a guest in my home, the same as just about any other forum member from the campfire...

oh, and I don't smoke... I don't drink alcohol and don't use drugs....just thought you should know, so you don't look silly trying to bring up something like that again...

It's getting even more clear to me now about you, Seafire.

You have multiple personalities.

That's why you think it's "normal" to make idiotic statements. Then when you are called on
them, your other brother Darrell responds with some muddled "huh, what do you mean"?

Keep telling one of yourselves whatever it takes to keep yourselves happy. grin
Is one of your body mates the reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard?
Which one of you don't use drugs? Is that one the only one that talks to the "pastor"?
"Drug Free" needs to lead an intervention on L. Ron and Darrell, them [bleep] are batshit crazy.
Does one of you in there still think they are younger than Jeff-O? Hello.
Good stuff, thanks Seafire.

I'm just trying to figure out which Seafire will be showing up for dinner.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by okok
You have to be a retard to be limited to one post per day. laffin'

Y'know, I kind of like ol' Buttshot Boxer. He's not as all-knowing as he thinks he is, but WTF... that's a common enough failing. And while I'm not in awe of his hunting prowess, at least he does hunt the easy animals on POW island. That's something.

However, The simple truth is that the guy has devolved into a drooling idiot when it comes to existing on an Internet forum. In his mind, the outside world exists for his amusement, and the way he gets that amusement, is by attempting to get other people spun out. And the way he does THAT is via endless mocking, calling people "she", and denigrating what others do while relentlessly promoting himself as some kind of superhuman capable of Amazing Feats of outdoor prowess. And his lackeys swallow it like a freshman nympho trying to impress the senior football player at the drive-in.

Meanwhile, in point of fact, he's "hunting" in a place so chock-full of the game he hunts that, well, you know. We've already established that he's hunting in a veritable zoo.

As far as his shooting, all I've seen is bragging ad nauseum, some dubious-at-best load "info", single groups paraded as being some kind of reproduceable norm (3" at 700 yards... snork...) and him backing down from actual backing up his bullchit. A ckassic braggart. NOT impressed.

But back to the point, which is that he can only post once a day. Be glad of this. If he didn't have that restriction, every night as the drinking started, he'd amuse himself by flitting all over this website, lighting fires, trying to get as many people spun out as possible. My thread on .358 bullets? Ruined. Any thread? Ruined. It's what he does, and it's why he's been banned from every major outdoor forum on the planet!

He'll call this whining and so on; he's got his standard rant for this. Whatever. I'd have to care to whine and, well, I don't. The only thing I do care about is being able to have a reasonably decent conversation with members here, and since his stated goal is to f*ck everything up as much as possible, I'm glad Rick has him on a leash so that he can't wreck everything.

It's a shame. If you read his stuff from 6-7 years ago, he spoke English, was a participant in things rather than an agitator, and generally seemed like a whole other guy. Something changed and now, the guy he is, can't even function on an Internet forum, other than to repeat the same tired chit.

Aight, I've got to get back to work here. Got a hot lathe calling, parts to make, money to bank. Then I'm goin' shooting. You know, all that stuff that in Larry's fantasy-land, I don't do.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jeff-o you sound like a retard when you get so hung up on how wildlife rich the area Boxer lives in is. Like living in a place with that great of fishing and hunting is a bad thing. Alaska isn't the only place with great oppertunities, thought it is an outdoorsmens wonderland. Three of my favorite places to hunt and fish outside of Alaska have plenty to be had: Montana, Louisiana, and Maine. Oregon isn't bad either if it wasn't for all those damn liberal, hippie, tree hugging, homo loving idiots.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 07/11/12.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick is a one man AA Rehab meeting all to himself...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Much enjoying the perpetuation of your continual high-pitched nasal whine,rollicking Vagina Monologue and mascara stained tears...as you scream into the mirror "I don't care! I don't care!" and then cry yourself to sleep. Your Pretending not to care,is nearly as [bleep] hilarious as your Pretending to Ignore and it really is a [bleep] Gong Show,to grant you the opportunity to let your Imagination "work" as you whine about all your insecurities.

Then as frosting on the cake,you wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been. You are as sorry of a Day Dreaming Dumbphuck as poor Jeff-O is,with both of your [bleep] tethered to the couch and a trip to the kitchen being the "highlight" of your day's "Adventures". I reckon I prolly should upload some pics from last night,so you know what the Outdoors looks like and can start studying Critterly ID,so you can "teach" retards something other than playing the flute. Just kiddin'...as you very obviously haven't the faculties to grasp even the most basic concepts,such as Reality. So hilariously,you're mired right where you are,as the dumbest of the Dumbphucks and tooting your horn loudly so as to cajole pity to your plight and make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable". Laffin'!

Here's to your [bleep] incredible need for Imagination and Pretend,as well as your uncanny knack to repeatedly talk out your ass...all of which are trite culmination of your simply doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with. Stupidity certainly is no Act for you and it is well beyond [bleep] hilarious,to witness your Hissy Fits.

Happy Delusion to you and as per always,I'm groovin' on your "results".

Congratulations?!!?

okok,

You know what's REALLY funny?!? A Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck knowing better than to add a leetle sumptin' to the crux,because it won't ever quite pan out for her. Kudos to you,for being as [bleep] amazingly stupid as you are,yet retain the good judgement to refrain and simply pout/whine on the sidelines instead.

You "hard charger". Love your pics and "Adventures".

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

You are at the mercy of using you as a barometer of "evaluation" and admittedly,schit do NOT get any [bleep] funnier than that! Here's to you "brazenly" contending the most slippery of slopes and that's simply being unfortunate enough to be you and to the consumate humor inherent to your [bleep] [bleep] incredible dumbphucktitude and innate ability to reliably suck at everything. That's no small feat Toots and you is operating in rare air and them "accolades" ain't to be taken lightly,as you've squarely earned 'em.

I very much enjoy that you are [bleep] stupid enough,to think that your incredible and never ending stupidity,is some how someone else's "fault". SugarTits,you's the ONLY dumbphuck,that can keep you from saying stupid [bleep] things and that you are 100% powerless in that refrain,is that which makes you sooooooooooooooo very "Special". Perhaps if you whine about it,stomp your feet and hold your breath...the whole World will be reduced to a 17 IQ points,so you can hang. Give 'er a whirl,make a chart on them findings and be sure to wax eloquent on your "results" and undoubtedly you'll sway things in your favor. Laffin'.

Your "version" of everything is epic [bleep] humor and only you could Imagine the things you do,if only because your Pretend is offa the [bleep] charts. Now there's no doubt you've long been acclimated to being forced to practice both Pretend and Imagination,due to the dismal reality of your Reality. But on the bright side,schit do not get any funnier than that! I believe you are slighting your "merit",in that noone else can hang with a lazy piece of schit broke dick Day Dreaming Turd Polisher,who shoots her Imagination and Pretends "results". Then when all falls apart(which is immediate),she tries to turn her Dumbphucktitude into a Pity Party,troll for heart strings and waxes eloquent upon how it was all someone else's fault. I know,I know...you've sucked everywhere you've been and curiously enough,everywhere you are going and that is quite an incredible "feat" too. Bless your heart.

Personally,I get a kick outta your lustful vicarious angst and the tears you shed in frustration of your Reality,that you know you are too [bleep] lazy/broke to do any of the things you Pretend about and Imagine in the "first hand". The only thing you are good at,is whining and all are fortunate in that you choose to do so aloud,if only because the inherent humor has no peer. Too bad whining don't pay!

Quaint of you to frost the above,by trying ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo hard to come off like you've a first [bleep] clue and Pretend to muse boolits,ballistics,barrels,glass and the like. Then you go the extry [bleep] mile and "substantiate" them "findings" with your "results"! Too [bleep] [bleep] funny!

Here's to your being so incredibly [bleep] stupid and for hoping to be the first gal to bitch herself happy,as you practice Pretend with your Imagination and try to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable".

Looking forward to the excuses from this Fall and your incredible "insight" on your "hard charging" "Adventures",which grant you opportunity to ply all of your "experience","knowledge",physical "preparation" and "incredible" shooting "skills"...on some poor unsuspecting Beastie. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that you cain't savvy the obvious.

Laffin'!

MCH,

One of these days I'm gonna visit Orygun for the first time and see for myself what's so "difficult".(grin)

Personally,I've a feeling it ain't the State's "fault".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow what a junk thread. Opened it hoping to find an interesting read. Sadly I'm dumber now having read one page out of 200+.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yes sir plenty of game and oppertunity there in Oregon. But it sure doesn't hurt to be able to find ones way around a few acres! Tough task for some, you know thems some thick woods. LMAO

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Boxer,

Nice try!

Again tomorrow, then?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 115 of 2,579 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

149 members (450yukon, 673, 1minute, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 26 invisible), 1,022 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,354
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.