Print Thread
Hop To
Page 116 of 2,579 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Yes sir plenty of game and oppertunity there in Oregon. But it sure doesn't hurt to be able to find ones way around a few acres! Tough task for some, you know thems some thick woods. LMAO

There is no 'oppertunity' in Oregon... but we do have opportunity...spell check feature in the shop there MCH?

Oregon isn't bad either if it wasn't for all those damn liberal, hippie, tree hugging, homo loving idiots.

well living in Connecticut with all of those stereotypes, you should feel right at home in that part of Oregon...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Quote: One of these days I'm gonna visit Orygun for the first time and see for myself what's so "difficult".. end quote

I have to wonder why someone who grew up in Coos Bay Oregon.. flunked out of Marshfield High over there, has his dad still living over there...would say something like that?

What ya hiding Schtick, claiming you've never been to OREGON?

AND ON TOP OF THAT, you give others crap about 'all the places they have never been.. blahblahblahblahblahblah....ad nauseum.."

why are you bragging constantly on made up crap, dodging the opportunities to ever prove those claims, and then try to deny where you really are from?

ya seriously have my sympathy Schtick...no wonder you are a dysfunctional alcoholic...

I sincerely also hope life gets better for you and you see days again, when you were happier and people actually enjoyed the many things you have to offer...and share...

people liked you better then...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Yes sir plenty of game and oppertunity there in Oregon. But it sure doesn't hurt to be able to find ones way around a few acres! Tough task for some, you know thems some thick woods. LMAO

There is no 'oppertunity' in Oregon... but we do have opportunity...spell check feature in the shop there MCH?

Oregon isn't bad either if it wasn't for all those damn liberal, hippie, tree hugging, homo loving idiots.

well living in Connecticut with all of those stereotypes, you should feel right at home in that part of Oregon...

Yup plenty of liberals here. I don't mind Oregon, more outdoor "opportunity's" there then here. However a lot more money to be made here then there. So for now I am here in CT. I had fun doing a few jobs there in Oregon.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yup plenty of liberals here. I don't mind Oregon, more outdoor "opportunitIES" there THAN here. However a lot more money to be made here THAN there. So for now I am here in CT. I had fun doing a few jobs there in Oregon.

Gee MCH...

come on buddy... I might banter a little back and forth with ya bud... but at least correct spelling gives your posts more meaning..

I'd expect that from Schtick.. but I must admit, I give you a lot more credit for intelligence than him...

just gives anyone more credence putting their best foot forward..

I want you to know I am submitting this with the utmost personal respect here...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Shefire honestly I could give two chits what you think about anything. I have yet to read a single post by you with anything factual or even of any merit. You chase around your man crush Boxer and try defending your same sex partner jeff-o.

Do you even hunt? Can you post anything about your opinions or facts on hunting? You have a high post count of a lot of nothing.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 07/11/12.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you can keep your two [bleep], put them in a hot dog bun and have them for breakfast...

yeah, ya got me Scherlocke...I don't do anything..

never spend time teaching younger folks how to shoot..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

or taking kids out to hunt...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

or spend any time taking them out varminting..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

or do load development for kids to use...

[img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/LS_Graduation_Car_Show_315.jpg[/img]

or spend any time working with kids in Scouting...teaching them to love our country, respect our flag and respect the freedoms they have been given...

[img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/552/medium/Memorial_Day_Flag_Ceremony_at_Lincoln_Savage_006.jpg[/img]

or enjoy things that don't necessarily include firearms

[img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/2025.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/BaCK_TO_THE_50S_2011_690.JPG[/img]

or I have nothing to do with load development, or getting involved on the forum here to include things like, getting firearms put together for forum members serving in the Middle East... or working with assisting in a contest where a veteran can win a complete African hunt here on 24 hour...

yeah you got me Scherlocke...

I do nothing but celebrate you, Schtick and the rest of your boys little circle jerk...

what can I say... ya got me.. whistle

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That kid with the green shirts face says it all. Look at this jackwagon taking a picture to try to prove to the world what a great guy he is. To bad we think your an arsehole.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
NO actually, that was his response to me telling him he couldn't shoot the bird out of the tree in the neighbors yard...

hey, when you have some free time, why don't you see how spell check works...might make you look less of a dumbasss...

taking a picture to try to prove to the world what a great guy he is.

is that directed at me, or it is directed at your BF Schtick, who posts thousands of pics trying to prove that very fact??

you really aren't a rocket scientist are ya?
IN FACT, I really wonder if you'd qualify as a ROCK Scientist...

because a Rock seems right in your intellectual arena...

but I do see why you don't give 'two Schitts'... if you did, look at the IQ decrease....yeah, you better hold on to what you have.... seems you need every bit of it..

YOUR TURN....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by woodsonchris
Wow what a junk thread. Opened it hoping to find an interesting read. Sadly I'm dumber now having read one page out of 200+.

Dumberthanpizz,

I'm VERY [bleep] impressed,that you could botch a Tutorial that touched more than a leetle on all the things requisite to ring the bell. Damned few could [bleep] the obvious up in such a fashion and it's only fair to mention that due your gross ineptitude,you sorely missed the initial quantification of your [bleep] stupidity. [bleep] few folks on this Planet could walk away as empty headed as you,after poignant reiteration of them things which bear the most fruit and a pictorial that accompanied same.

Please feel free to cite any/all words that were too big for you to savvy and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own stupidity.

Here's to your being lead to water and being too [bleep] dumb to drink.

Congratulations?

MCH,

5 acres and 4 cords...really is copious quantities to Couchbound [bleep] and their "hard charging" results.

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

Your version of everything is [bleep] hilarious and it don't get any [bleep] funnier,than granting you the stage to do the best you can...with what very little you have to work with.

Groovin' on your "results" and how they never jive with your Imagination or Pretend. I'm glad that being a lazy piece of schit,Day Dreamer,Dumbphuck of repute and a whining [bleep],soooooooo agree with you and that you are at ease in flaunting them things oh so brazenly. The humor associated with your being oblivious to your delusions,simply has no peer in it's epic splendor.

At least Imagination and Pretend is free!

Shefire,

Them's touching pics and cheers to you for being to so many Jerry Lewis Telethons and really going out on a limb and getting it done. I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo [bleep] hard!

Your Imagination is as entertaining to me,as it is to you and I get a kick outta your Bat Schit Crazy delusions. 'Tis a perpetual shame,that you is too [bleep] stupid,to recognize how incredibly [bleep] stupid you are. Though in fairness,that oblivion sure as schit do add to the [bleep] humor and your haste in reliably quantifying your incredible Dumbphucktitude,is rather something to behold. The trembling lip,Mascara stained tears,stomping feet and perpetual reiteration that you "don't care",is Comedy that rates a PPV. I much enjoy your constant regurgitation of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. That schit will never get [bleep] old,nor will the Vagina Monolgue Whine.

Points awarded for riding shirt tails and the humor associated with that too! You are a [bleep] Estrogen fueled Train Wreck. It is a fascinating journey to grant you the opportunity to weigh in via firsthand,as you list your countless insecurities,writhe in vicarious angst and practice your Pretend ala your Imagination. Which Mall do you Ninja at again?!!? Laffin'.

Only fair to fuel the fires of your Imagination,so as to elicit another Vagina Monologue and letcha wax eloquent on even more things you is [bleep] clueless about.

Mmmmmmmmm...let's see,as the light did change a wee bit last night. So many pics to choose from,that I'm often torn as to which splendors to offer,due my gracious nature. I feel a touch slighted,as I cain't offer any Retards,pavement,streetlights or schit riggin'. Laffin'!

G-12 'bou and don't think it ain't hilarious,that you don't know what that means!

[Linked Image]

It's a bitch wearing sunglasses at midnight and beyond. '12 fueled,if only to add to your consternation and to fuel yet another of your hilarious delusions.

[Linked Image]

Yet another change of light,in the same evening and the '12 barking.

[Linked Image]

'Course...I'm still hearing good things about the 1D3/100-400L melding,even during the same evening.Whattayer thoughts on the bokeh rendered,the sliver of DOF isolation enhanced via terrain features and a belly crawl angle of attack,along with the '400 tromboned to 370mm WFO,with a stop of exposure compensation dumped in? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You may wanna avert your candy azz from the forthcoming carnage and reposition your [bleep] on the couch,so as to preclude seeing The Outdoors as it really is,for your first time. Laffin'!

Swoop And Scoop ala AI Servo,centerpoint AF,'400 at 320 WFO,back button focus,high speed drive,subtle exposure manipulation(half stop) and the usual propensity to deal in native ISO stops(200 here).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hey,mebbe you could take a picture of a stop light for me and mebbe even a stop sign?!!? Your "Adventures" really are "inspiring" and "all" your "knowledge","experience" and "results" certainly bear that out.

Wow +P+...you is a consumate piece of Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Schit,but in fairness,it's the best you can do, with what very little you've got to work with.

You sorry dumbphuckers are a [bleep] riot!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer did your mom not love you enough or something? Perhaps you got Sandusky'd and you want to nerd rage on everyone from your wildlife sanctuary?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted By: woodsonchris
Wow what a junk thread. Opened it hoping to find an interesting read. Sadly I'm dumber now having read one page out of 200+.

Dumberthanpizz,

I'm VERY [bleep] impressed,that you could botch a Tutorial that touched more than a leetle on all the things requisite to ring the bell. Damned few could [bleep] the obvious up in such a fashion and it's only fair to mention that due your gross ineptitude,you sorely missed the initial quantification of your [bleep] stupidity. [bleep] few folks on this Planet could walk away as empty headed as you,after poignant reiteration of them things which bear the most fruit and a pictorial that accompanied same.

Please feel free to cite any/all words that were too big for you to savvy and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own stupidity.

Here's to your being lead to water and being too [bleep] dumb to drink.

Congratulations?

so a forum member comes on and makes the above statement...and evidently this is your response to someone else who is not impressed with the Schtick Show...

you really are a 'HE Man' behind your keyboard, aren't ya?

Alaska or anywhere else, you go running your mouth at strangers like that for casual comments made by MR Woodson.. you are going to find your ass kicked on a regular basis...

I wonder how much time you spend annually with have your face shoved down a toilet full of crap and urine, with someone holding you by the scruff of the neck...and flushing the darn thing???

and then you post pictures per your usual pattern...

and we are supposed to believe that those are on Prince of Wales Island? and that you took them yesterday, today or even recently....

I have serious doubts that YOU even took those pictures... I am sure you have just copied someone else's work from off the internet...

you post so much BS and Lies, I doubt you have a clue what reality is...no wonder you left Coos County OR and went and got lost in remote NOwhere AK...

and you throw insults towards people that are about on the same mindset as the average 3rd grade NERD would throw...

you excel the concept of being a loser into a whole new dimension...even from an alcoholic's stand point even...

I should at least give you my pity... but you are such a dumbazz, you don't even deserve that...

and your response to Mr Woodson is exactly why I think you have to be the biggest Dumbazz in the entire State of Alaska...Mr Tough guy behind his key board...all 5 ft 3 inches of ya...

but thanks for giving me a laugh to get me thru the day...
a toilet full of diarrhea contains less Crap than your little mind and ego contain...

thanks for the morning AM Alaska BlahBlahBlah report...

now you can get back to the things that are important to you...

exercising one hand power lifting beer cans all day, and exercising the other by spanking your monkey...

but God Bless Mrs Schtick.. that woman has to be the most patient and tolerant female on the planet...

Your turn Stumpy.... oh wait, we have to wait until tomorrow don't we? whistle

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Boxer,

You can ride that "lazy" horse as long as you want... I'll be laffin' as I'm working today (slotting stainless on the mill is today's fun), which is more than you can say.

Hey- since you like to brag so much, describe your current job to us, eh? Now that being a Welfare Logging Mascot is no longer an option I mean.

Then, light us the [bleep] UP with a tale or two of road-hunting blacktails and boat-hunting bears, would ya? How about the one where you pulled the boat up, disembarked a young'un, then it was like a "war" as said impressionable yute, thinking to him/herself "is this really how hunting is supposed to work?!", unleashed a Barrage at a poor boat-hunted deer? Or, tell us again about your famous Coverup Deer, the one that garnered you your famous nickname "Buttshot" (well, there was that time in San Fran but we don't need to hear that story!)..... tell us some of these Mighty Tales of Hunting Prowess in the Vast (motorized) Wilderness, would ya could ya?

It'll be GREAT!

It'll also have to be tomorrow, due to you being the biggest Internet dumbphuck this world has EVER seen (congratulations?) but we can wait. We are used to it. We work around your Special Needs.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jeff,

you know L.L.L. ( Little Leotard Larry) is just wetting his pants wanting to respond to this, yet has to wait until tomorrow...

sorta has to make you laugh...how he has to 'suffer' with anxiety until tommorrow... yet he created the problem himself..

I often wonder how much work and effort he puts into trying to work up 'just the right response' to every time his chain is yanked..

his response to Chris Woodson... you know he had to spend a lot of minutes trying to compose that idiotic response...

of course with a 6 pack of courage on tap, its easy to be a hero and tough guy in your own mind..

I mean the kids are out doing their thing... the wife is running the candle shop to try and pay the bills, since her hubby is sitting at home unemployed... and then spends every penny he makes on toys for himself, and to impress his 'groupies'...

so Schtick has nothing else to do but sit at home, get [bleep], and brag to himself about what a 'Stud' he is, in spite of having to deal with a shortman's complex his entire life...

no wonder he is an angry bitter little man...that feels the needs to insult others, to compensate for his own perceived feelings of inadequacies...must be a vicious cycle to have to deal with daily....

hence the need to consume a couple of 6 packs or four... to make it all go away or to help numb the frustration...

Schtick... when you read this, call (907) 272-2312... they can help you out....big time....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This one is not too terrible. wink

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yeah Ironbender...

you are an Alaskan...are we supposed to believe that was taken on Prince of Wales Island?

looks too much like Tundra to be taken on Alaska's southern coast...

plus they have Caribou that far south in AK???

I doubt it..

yet LLL is trying to pass it off as he took those photos this morning...

why he feels the need to lie is beyond me... unless his self esteem is that low and he has to try to compensate that much for it...

sorry, his attack on Chris Woodson just set me off..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unemployed? Wow. I had no idea. You sure?
Doesn't work? Knock me over with a feather.
Do tell me more.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still in shock. Crushed even.
Not his pics either. Holy schit.

Have Dog

Will Travel

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Seafire
yeah Ironbender...

you are an Alaskan...are we supposed to believe that was taken on Prince of Wales Island?

looks too much like Tundra to be taken on Alaska's southern coast...

plus they have Caribou that far south in AK???

I doubt it..

yet LLL is trying to pass it off as he took those photos this morning...

why he feels the need to lie is beyond me... unless his self esteem is that low and he has to try to compensate that much for it...

sorry, his attack on Chris Woodson just set me off..

There is just so much in this post that is funny. I think the funniest bit though is how you miss exactly how much information is handed out to guys who are interested in things such as camera's and the outdoors, and high quality gear. I mean, you literally are not seeing tips and information that is right in front of your face. But I guess it's like anything in life, some people are observant and learn, and others just get mad when they don't get the joke. Joke's on you 'fire.

I have to admit, your need to try and post up Stick's location and whereabouts and where he's from truly is pathetic. The fact that you spend time trying to use your google-fu to track him down is mind boggling. You've literally gotten as bad as Larry Root/Karen/Oldman1942 etc in your obsession with Stick. In fact, given the tone of your posts, I'm not actually convinced you AREN'T oldballs1942.....Both of you have the same nasally, old homeless guy whine to to your posts.

Congrat's though, for figuring out that there aren't many 'bou on POW Island. Impressive.
You keep trying to find where he found those pic's and stole them from though, we are all waiting for you to prove who took them. Maybe you should hire a PI (MagnumDood maybe?) to track down exactly where they were taken, and when!

Good Luck!!

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
There is just so much in this post that is funny.

Dude...you're not kidding. This is soooo funny I honestly couldn't believe I was reading it right.

Seafire, you is one dumb SOB. I feel thanks are in order just for the comedy. Why you continue talking about things of which you have zero knowledge is beyond me, but I do appreciate it.

Please, keep it up!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Brother Dave
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
There is just so much in this post that is funny.

Dude...you're not kidding. This is soooo funny I honestly couldn't believe I was reading it right.

Seafire, you is one dumb SOB. I feel thanks are in order just for the comedy. Why you continue talking about things of which you have zero knowledge is beyond me, but I do appreciate it.

Please, keep it up!

Well, confusion reigns here at my house.
I have had NOTHING but the utmost respect and admiration for Seafire for 200,000 posts now.
So I am sure that he will appear here soon to rectify this shocking bit of breaking news.
Till then, I will continue to rely on my favorite Scoutmaster's solid word, pureness of heart, along with the stict BSA code that we follow, to return and enlighten us more on these, new to me, facts.
Thanks Seafire.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 116 of 2,579 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (1minute, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 26 invisible), 1,398 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,337
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.