Hop To
Page 117 of 2,579 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Brother Dave
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
There is just so much in this post that is funny.

Dude...you're not kidding. This is soooo funny I honestly couldn't believe I was reading it right.

Seafire, you is one dumb SOB. I feel thanks are in order just for the comedy. Why you continue talking about things of which you have zero knowledge is beyond me, but I do appreciate it.

Please, keep it up!

this from the guy who had the long thread a few years back about being a victim on having to pay child support to women he knocked up?

your credentials kind of negate a darn thing relevant or irrelevant you might have to say...

yeah, per usual Schtick's groupies and leg humpers are out defending his honor...

Schtick doesn't have a darn thing I need to know, that I can't get from another source right here on this forum that isn't so full of themselves...he is far from the brightest crayon in the box, believe me..he's about as luminary as a burnt out candle..

anyone who follows him, evidently is in the same loser club....

one doesn't need a PhD from Harvard to figure out guys like Schtick.... he is far from the only blow hard on the planet...
in fact it seems most of his buddies are the same 'birds of a feather...'

you bozos are the entertainment...guess you feel your little shrimp can't fight his own battles, or defend his own honor...if he has any...

I love how you boys keep your circle jerk moving right along..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

Dude...you're not kidding. This is soooo funny I honestly couldn't believe I was reading it right.

Seafire, you is one dumb SOB. I feel thanks are in order just for the comedy. Why you continue talking about things of which you have zero knowledge is beyond me, but I do appreciate it.

Please, keep it up!

Well, confusion reigns here at my house.
I have had NOTHING but the utmost respect and admiration for Seafire for 200,000 posts now.
So I am sure that he will appear here soon to rectify this shocking bit of breaking news.
Till then, I will continue to rely on my favorite Scoutmaster's solid word, pureness of heart, along with the stict BSA code that we follow, to return and enlighten us more on these, new to me, facts.
Thanks Seafire.

Larry is going to elevate you to Knighthood for fighting the good fight and defending the honor of the King of Schtickdom...

in the meantime, keep practicing on your sarcasm lessons..

so far you still suck at it..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Speaking of which there 'fire, how's your wife doing these days?

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This is Shefire still trying to figure out who her babies daddies are. Though she likes to tell us they are boy scouts.

http://youtu.be/-O4BbMisj6s

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by wageslave

Please, keep it up!

Well, confusion reigns here at my house.
I have had NOTHING but the utmost respect and admiration for Seafire for 200,000 posts now.
So I am sure that he will appear here soon to rectify this shocking bit of breaking news.
Till then, I will continue to rely on my favorite Scoutmaster's solid word, pureness of heart, along with the stict BSA code that we follow, to return and enlighten us more on these, new to me, facts.
Thanks Seafire.

Larry is going to elevate you to Knighthood for fighting the good fight and defending the honor of the King of Schtickdom...

in the meantime, keep practicing on your sarcasm lessons..

so far you still suck at it..

I'm going to elevate you to knighthood right after you explain your posts saying

1. Boxer is unemployed. I did not know this, please explain.
2. Boxer stole other people's picks. I find this shocking also.

Enlighten us, Seafire. Don't dodge away.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
This is Shefire still trying to figure out who her babies daddies are. Though she likes to tell us they are boy scouts.

http://youtu.be/-O4BbMisj6s

weak at best...

for you, quite the accomplishment...

try harder.. next time you might not look like such a dumbazz..

oh I forgot... you don't give two Schitts...

did you put the two from last night on the hotdog bun and have them for breakfast?

maintaining a high level of Schitt4Brains, doesn't seem to come that easy for you... keep trying.. eventually you'll get better..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Speaking of which there 'fire, how's your wife doing these days?

I'll let her know you asked about her....

she's still recovering from the loss of her mother last month..

but things like that take time to heal...and doesn't happen over night..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Sir Slave of Wage...

ya wanna know about stuff like that, why don't you go right to the horse's ass, and ask him...

of do you need to hear it from someone else, since you finally figured out how big a liar and story teller he is, living in his little fantasy land...

I also enjoy how you boys come out of the wood work, when Schtick gets called on his BS...and then you complain about my post count.... well responding to four or five posts, complaining about ONE post I make about your hero, is one way my post count is racked up that high..

and then if I don't respond you YoYos complain I am dodging a question..

face it, you Bozos love to piss and moan, one way or the other...

must have slow lives to spend so much time worrying about Schtick, and figuring he needs your help to fight his battles..

So Sir Slave of Wage, ask His Royal Hind-ass if you have a question...

If you want me to prove I'm right, why don't you try and prove I'm wrong instead...

see how that works out for ya..

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

this from the guy who had the long thread a few years back about being a victim on having to pay child support to women he knocked up?

your credentials kind of negate a darn thing relevant or irrelevant you might have to say...

I find this statement kind of humorous as well..... I was unaware that I'd knocked up multiple women. Guess I should pay more attention when 'fire's wife comes to visit.

Although I do have an ex wife, and a pair of kids whom I spend an inordinate amount of time with, I suppose I should be on the lookout for more exceptionally good looking and smart children in my AO.......Laughin' hard now at 'fire....Oh the leaps and bounds you make. If you like you can pm me and I'll give you some more info you can plunk into your Googler and save you some goofle-gu headaches.... smile

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So you are claiming to have knocked up my wife?

guess that is considered manly in some bar in Northern BC..

but then a bunch of drunken fools are easily entertained or impressed...

I'll pass on your comments about My wife to her...

I am sure she'll be impressed...especially since she has never been to northern BC.....

but you keep knocking up Bar Flies up there...because it is evident you don't know who you are having sex with, nor really care...but one of them wasn't my wife...probably mistook her for your sister..

Schtick, MCH and Sir Slave of Wage will be highly impressed...

says volumes for the class of gentlemen your Moron Circle Jerk Club has in it..

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
So Sir Slave of Wage...

ya wanna know about stuff like that, why don't you go right to the horse's ass, and ask him...

of do you need to hear it from someone else, since you finally figured out how big a liar and story teller he is, living in his little fantasy land...

I think that 'slave would rather see how you've made the connections. I mean, you must have some proof of some sort no? You wouldn't simply be making false allegations here, in front of God and Country, now would you? I mean, you are one of the guys that your Scouts look up to for guidance on how to grow into fine adults, aren't you? Being a Scout leader must count for something right? You must have to pass a test of some sort correct?

I also enjoy how you boys come out of the wood work, when Schtick gets called on his BS...and then you complain about my post count.... well responding to four or five posts, complaining about ONE post I make about your hero, is one way my post count is racked up that high..

and then if I don't respond you YoYos complain I am dodging a question..

But, you ARE responding....So, we'd really like to know how you found out Stick is unemployed? I mean c'mon now, this wouldn't simply be slander from such a fine Boy Scout Troup Leader as yourself, could it?

If you want me to prove I'm right, why don't you try and prove I'm wrong instead...

see how that works out for ya..

Oh no you di'in't! Ok, given the fact that anyone on this thread could likely do that in less than a minute, why don't YOU prove that you are right...Isn't that how it works? Burden of Proof is with the accuser?

Please, PLEASE, try to prove you are right.

A guy simply cannot make up humor like this........

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 07/12/12.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This from a guy calling his occupation, Shrub Monkey???

you guys are finding it so important..

so you can prove me wrong...

no matter how much ya wanna piss and moan about it..

I love how I can make a statement about Schtick.. and you YoYos are falling all over yourselves freaking out about it..

Ya wanna know something about Schtick... since you all are butt buddies, go ask him...

Drives you Pansies nuts doesn't it??

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
sorry, I have stuff to go do... I'll swap insults with you Schtick groupies later...

in the meantime, this is an opportunity for you to go recharge your batteries...

run off one of Schtick's zillion pictures of himself, doing something you guys think is manly...go lock yourselves in the men's room and enjoy yourselves for a couple of hours..

you can thank Schtick later...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Ackley Improved.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

of course with a 6 pack of courage on tap, its easy to be a hero and tough guy in your own mind..

I mean the kids are out doing their thing... the wife is running the candle shop to try and pay the bills, since her hubby is sitting at home unemployed... and then spends every penny he makes on toys for himself, and to impress his 'groupies'...

so Schtick has nothing else to do but sit at home, get [bleep], and brag to himself about what a 'Stud' he is, in spite of having to deal with a shortman's complex his entire life...

no wonder he is an angry bitter little man...that feels the needs to insult others, to compensate for his own perceived feelings of inadequacies...must be a vicious cycle to have to deal with daily....

hence the need to consume a couple of 6 packs or four... to make it all go away or to help numb the frustration...

Schtick... when you read this, call (907) 272-2312... they can help you out....big time....

yeah Ironbender...

you are an Alaskan...are we supposed to believe that was taken on Prince of Wales Island?

looks too much like Tundra to be taken on Alaska's southern coast...

plus they have Caribou that far south in AK???

I doubt it..

yet LLL is trying to pass it off as he took those photos this morning...

why he feels the need to lie is beyond me... unless his self esteem is that low and he has to try to compensate that much for it...

sorry, his attack on Chris Woodson just set me off..

Your charges ^^^^^^here^^^^^^.

Your facts................................no where.

The Scout Code in action?

Have Dog

Will Travel

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

I love how I can make a statement about Schtick.. and you YoYos are falling all over yourselves freaking out about it..

Ya wanna know something about Schtick... since you all are butt buddies, go ask him...

Drives you Pansies nuts doesn't it??

Don't have to go ask him, I would bet a significant portion of the members here know what it is that Stick does for a living. He's never made any attempt to hide it. So the fact that you continually declare that he's unemployed is absolutely hilarious. The fact that you are making a complete ass of yourself and you don't realize it is down right astounding.

If I put it in a nascar analogy for you, would you get it? It's like you think you are winning because you have cars in the rear view mirror, but you haven't realized that you've been lapped and you are actually in last place.

All you guys down there watch the nascar don't you? That you must be able to understand.

Although, I can type this out slower for you if it will help?

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I now understand why some animals eat their young.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
So can you get the same accuracy out of fire forming loads as full AI powered loads?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
yeah Ironbender...

you are an Alaskan...are we supposed to believe that was taken on Prince of Wales Island?

looks too much like Tundra to be taken on Alaska's southern coast...

plus they have Caribou that far south in AK???

I doubt it..

yet LLL is trying to pass it off as he took those photos this morning...

why he feels the need to lie is beyond me... unless his self esteem is that low and he has to try to compensate that much for it...

sorry, his attack on Chris Woodson just set me off..

Seafire-
There is history that you seem to be unaware of, information that you seem to have missed/forgotton or ignored. Also, one needs the ability to read 'tween the lines on occasion.

I can assure you that stick/boxer/larry took those pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it, I suppose.

Have a good day.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"given the fact that anyone on this thread could likely do that in less than a minute, why don't YOU prove that you are right...Isn't that how it works? Burden of Proof is with the accuser? "

1. if ANYONE could do so in less than a minute, then it shouldn't take much an effort...so knock yourself out..

2. "Burden of Proof"??/ What does this look like a court of law to you? Isn't an internet forum dummy... you guys never have Schtick prove any of his accusations.. you swallow them hook line and sinker.. at least if they are not about YOU...

3. Have any of you Schtick GROUPIES EVER NOTICED....SCHTICK HAS NEVER EVER EVER DISPUTED ONE THING I HAVE SAID ABOUT HIM.. so why don't you YoYos come up with a good slick excuse and explain that..

if what I say doesn't bother Schtick.. then why does it bother you Bozos so much? undermine your mental picture of your golden boy? As big as a schmuck that Schtick is, at least he has thicker skin that you pansies...

So if you have a problem, discuss it with him... "say it so Joe!!"

you Dumbazzes demand I prove stuff about Schtick... and then you bitch about I am invading his private life...

so which way do you prom queens want it????

a bunch of Jewish Grandmas in an Alzheimer Treatment Center have more on the ball than you prima donnas..

Page 117 of 2,579 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,480
Posts18,529,651
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.