Hop To
Page 121 of 2,579 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 2578 2579
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
I don't know about the sandwiches because she looks good to me. I've been following this thread for awhile and keep reading about Seafire not having a clue but please inform us what that clue is because I don't get the clue either. What are the redeeming words of wisdom that I'm not getting? Can I get a reasonable answer here or is it going to be another excercise in name calling? Please, enlighten the Campfire with the words of wisdom that Boxer is putting out, in English please. PS, if you can't follow Schticks backwoods Alaskan Jibberish, just remember by using it, he doesn't have to show that he doesn't have a clue how spell check works....pretty crafty on his part, isn't it.. whistle

Sorry, but I hope you know that you just set yourself up for Schtick to be calling you names and telling you how he thinks you are now a dumbphuck, and then accuses you of wishing for all the things you never had, places you almost never been, etc etc..

then once that has descended from his throne of Schtickdom..the all of his groupies will condemn you also for eternity for all the stupid crap that they can dream up.
I got the answer to my question.......No answer, no clue, only more nonsense. But that's what I expected.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But it's been entertaining. smile

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by hangunnr
Originally Posted by Seafairy

now have a good afternoon and don't have a stroke...you're getting wired up over nothing Cupcake..

You give yourself far too much credit to think you have the ability to get me wired up.

Your imagination and pretend is in full tilt mode if you think you got the best of Daman. He repeatedly made a complete fool of you. How many times did you go whining to Don to try and get him banned?

You can bet every nickel you can borrow that what I drive is made here by American union labor.

hangunnr

[Linked Image]

Now I remember you! one of those guys with more testosterone that Brains...

Yeah I am impressed and see why Schtick is your type of guy...

How does it go?
"Turds of a feather flock together..." or something like that..

you keep huffing and puffing there Mr Obama Union Voter...

and I'll keep laughing, I mean being impressed...

Tell me again who's wired up BWHAHAHA. While I can't fault the subject matter of your stolen picture I do find it a little creepy that you would go out of your way to research me to the point of posting a picture......and they let you around kids.....creepy.....

I realize the thought of shooting a .458 Win Mag in a handgun scares you schitless, it is a round best left to seasoned shooters.....

Sorry to burst yet another of your bubbles but I didn't vote for the HNIC.....another swingandamiss......

Go ahead and try again.....the humor is priceless....

hangunnr

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee HandJob... you are suddenly my favorite new forum member..

I mean you "BWHAHAHA" just like Snottie Queen did...so you are a groupie of the biggest Dumbasss that AR had to offer PLUS you are a fan of the biggest Dumbass 24 HR has to offer...

you go Girl!

and addressing a 'stolen picture'??? You posted it on the open internet stupid... so all I am guilty of, is moving it from one spot to the other...you have problems with people seeing your smiling face with the dopey look on it... then don't post it on the internet..

"researching" it ( as you like to call it) wasn't hard...
went over to AR, put "Dumbasss" in the search engine, and up came 3 pictures... Snotty Q, Walter and YOU...since I know what Snottie Looks like, and Walter looks like, it wasn't hard to figure out who the other Bozo was....

I do like your optimism thinking Duhman "got the best of anyone" at AR's PF... the only guy Snottie got the best of, was himself..
oh course there were a few morons who thought he was a cult hero like Schtick over here... so I see you were one of the small crowd of groupies he had...

and who told you that anyone was always going to management and trying to get him banned? Must have been Duhman himself.. further proving your status with him... paranoid liberal wacko..

the guy who always liked to say everyone played 'checkers', but he played 3 D Chess, "just like in Star Trek and Star Wars"... yeah, speaks volumes about your choices in life...

and this macho " I realize the thought of shooting a .458 Win Mag in a handgun scares you schitless, it is a round best left to seasoned shooters....." Jokes on you...

when he lived here in town, I was good friends with Mike Bellm of Bellm's TC.. MIke's had me shoot a batch of guns that he had done for customers chambered in Elephant Gun Cartridges... don't find the logic in building one, except to try and impress your 'buddies'...most of the orders seemed to come from Michigan or Indiana or Ohio area for some reason...

guess guys back that way don't get enough of mommy's love, so they have to get rid of their testosterone somewhere else...

but yeah, I have shot a 458 in a TC several times.. just so Mike could make sure they functioned..a couple of 416s in various types, and several 375 H & Hs...the 375s didn't have muzzle brakes on them, and with 15 inch barrels...which recoiled much more than the 458 WITH a brake...

besides, your Buddy Schtick thinks a 223 is plenty enough for deer... and I tend to agree with him.. so don't bring up the 458 Handgun thing...don't want you to lose favor with your latest manfantasy...

Oh and sure you didn't vote for Obama.... unlike what your beloved UNION told ya to do...your little secret is safe with me..I won't tell anyone you're lying and full of Schitt.. we don't want to compromise your status over here also....

so have fun with your little 458 toy.. I am sure it makes moma proud of her little man shooting such a big senseless firearm...
I am sure it will impress the rest of the weinies down at the UNION HALL....

party on Garth.. and welcome to the "Schtick Show"...they need some fresh morons in here...you qualify nicely...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow.
Oliver, your scout leader.
L. Ron, your mentor.
Your Psycho docs.
Your fellow Nurses
and your current Pastor are so proud.

Oliver says you get the Badazz badge. I'm so glad they decided to let girls in the troop.
Congratulations?

Maybe you should find another "prayers needed" thread.
You are such a shining example of exactly everything you profess to battle against.
Good luck.

You go girl.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Very impressive in how your list of insecurities grows daily,along with the list of all the things you've nearly done,with all the wars you've nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

The hilarity associated with your Imagination concocting so much Pretend,as salve to satiate your Realities...takes humor to new [bleep] levels!

Again,you never did state in which Mall you Ninja.

Laffin'!

300SAUM,

Dumbphuck,as nice as it would be for all,I simply haven't the ability to PM you IQ so you can begin to keep pace. Your being at the mercy of you,is very [bleep] fitting and exceptionally hilarious. Curious to me however,that you get a rush outta bragging what an incredibly inept dumbphuck you are and how unparalleled sage advice setting atop a silver platter,is "confusing" to you. Who dresses you in the morning?!!?

Few things funnier than a Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck,standing lock-legged at the watering hole,refusing to drink from the well of The Wealth Of Knowledge. Points awarded for Stupidity not being an Act,as well as starting in earnest on your Whining [bleep] Merit Badge.

To frost the cake,mention what you do for a living and hang a picture of yourself...if only because crossed-eyes and drool,ain't never not funny.

Bless your heart.

'gunnr,

Watch out or she'll Imagine the schit outta ya and Pretend to have a clue.

Laffin'.

'slave,

You don't want her to look in the mirror,or she'll quit Posting.

The key to reeling/dealing Delusional Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,is to fuel their Imaginations and grant them the opportunity to flaunt same with heartfelt Estrogen powered Vagina Monologue Rants,that are chockfull of vicarious angst. Imagination and Pretend is the thinnest of shields and Reality always circumvents them concoctions.

Note how all of 'em are broke dick lazy pieces of schit,turd polishers of repute,consumate Couch Lizards,dumber than [bleep] and forever trying to mask their amazing ineptitude with incredibly [bleep] hilarious excuses to pawn their dismal "results" off on others.

She's simply doing the best she can,with what very [bleep] little she has to work with and don't think for a second,that her heart ain't in it.

Which of course only adds to the inherent humor of Oblivious Dumbphucktitude.

Best thread ever!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Noted.
I'm not used to fishing such fertile waters. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by wageslave
Noted.

grin grin

Last edited by MikeNZ; 07/15/12. Reason: Second grin - this thread is worth a second one
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
'specially when they're hooked in the colon......

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Seafairy
...yap, yap,yap,yap,yap....

Your imagination is running in overdrive I see. Don't stop now, you got me on the ropes....

hangunnr

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me."
- Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know."
- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by wageslave
Noted.

'slave,

There are those who think hooking a bottom feeder on every [bleep] cast,would grow old.

It assuredly do not.(grin)

'gunnr,

She's got herself on the ropes...but of [bleep] course it's someone else's "fault".

Laffin'.

DD,

"You can bullschit the fans,but you can't bullschit the players".

"Beware the best Indian,with the best arrows".

"One in the azz,is better than two in the grass".

"It takes a purty beeg feesh,to [bleep] a whale".

In no particular order.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Laughin'...big fish indeed. laugh

"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower (1887-1956)

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
'specially when they're hooked in the colon......

grin

way better fight.

even better if they're in the current. laugh

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some good schit there, boys.

"It takes a purty beeg feesh,to [bleep] a whale".

TFF.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Or a "Mighty big chicken to pull a plow" smile T.S.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You know it's a beeg 'skeeter,when it can stand flat-footed and breed a Turkey.

The Mental Ward musta pried Shefire away from the handicapped boys and got her under sedation again. While a very positive step forward for the kids,it do sorta steal the thunder of Hilarity.(grin)

Let's get her Imagination going again,so she can play Pretend some more. My new boat will do it.

[Linked Image]

A coupla 223AI's on the new boat,along with the fact that Deer Season opens in a few days,will be a surefire recipe for yet another Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue from her.

These Do-Nothing Dumbphucks crack me the [bleep] up!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's to hoping you can slum some fuel for it, since you're unemployed. laugh
Looks good. Blood would look gooder.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I see the baboon ass thread is proudly displayed!

laffin'................

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 121 of 2,579 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

447 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 32 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,031
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.