Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 130 of 2,579 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 2578 2579
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I usta like high speed trollin'. Never figured out what the legal limit of chicks was though...

[Linked Image]

DD, was that pic taken at Faro Blanco in Marathon? Background looks familiar to me.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, sure was. The boat was a permanent fixture there from '87-'90.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Two late model vehicles in the garage, both paid for in full.

Also ToadBoy, unlike you I don't need to publish to the world pics of my holdings in order to bolster my self image.

Is it just me, or does the juxtaposition of these two statements seem ironical?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

Also ToadBoy, unlike you I don't need to publish to the world pics of my holdings in order to bolster my self image.

with pic included. good stuff. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It is ironic, but I don't forward a steady stream of pics showing off my stuff, which was my point. smile

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

LOVIN' your heartfelt whine and the vicarious angst is palpable. Cute pic...mightcha' be able to upload an audio file,so you can honk the horn on your Avon Car for me? Thanks! Keep bangin' away in Program Mode ala the Sony 'S930,cuz' I wouldn't wantcha' to suffer a nosebleed if you took the training wheels offa the [bleep] thing and shot on a different Mode. Laffin'!

Now I'm admittedly more than a whole bunch [bleep] good with a camera,but am atta loss on how to help you take pics of your Imagination and Pretend. You'll just haveta keep coming up dry and adding some tears in conjunction with the excuses. Standard fare,you've been doing it for ages,you "hard charger".

Cheer up,there was a Safe-T STH-2100 in town NIB on the shelf for only $1512...which is more than a whole bunch good,despite being Greek to you. But don't think that constant ain't [bleep] hilarious!

[Linked Image]

Always a riot to letcha wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. It never ain't not [bleep] funny to fuel your Imagination and grantcha' yet another opportunity to be the first Do-Nothing Dumbphuck that whined herself happy.

Mmmmmmm...lemme see,just how can I do that yet again,less deviating the crux of the Thread?!!? Let's try this and stoke the fire of your Imagination with a 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" 223AI aboard the new raft. Dillon 550-B will go in the galley.

[Linked Image]

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and to the depth of your Imagination and Pretend.

Bless your heart.

DD,

Happiness is a one-log load,that requires stake notches to get in the saddle.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

It is ironic, but I don't forward a steady stream of pics showing off my stuff, which was my point. smile

But if you did you would come across as really insecure... smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

But if you did you would come across as really insecure... smile

Kinda like ToadBoy does! grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and to the depth of your Imagination and Pretend.

Bless your heart.

I'm thinkin' platform shoes and a toupe make you a whole toad person. Probably cheaper than all those toys to bolster your self image.

Laffin'

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
For something different for varmits, perhpas useful. For me a total waste of effort and hard to come by money.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Heard the .223 AI is just a juvenile .22-250, is that true?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Dan,

the correct analogy is that a 223 AI is a 22.250 Wannabe...

sort of like something or someone being smaller, so they go out of their way to try and prove they are as big as everyone else is...

and the best way to try to accomplish they think, is to degrade the 22.250 and act like the 223 AI is superior... when anyone with any brains knows it isn't... regardless on how much they try to make it so...

I sure hope that explanation didn't confuse our short forum member from Alaska, or his number one groupie from over in Lewiston Idaho...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What got old ToadBoy all riled up was when I stated I took my 223AI bbl and had it attached to another action and rechambered to 22/250.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well Dan,

the correct analogy is that a 223 AI is a 22.250 Wannabe...

sort of like something or someone being smaller, so they go out of their way to try and prove they are as big as everyone else is...

and the best way to try to accomplish they think, is to degrade the 22.250 and act like the 223 AI is superior... when anyone with any brains knows it isn't... regardless on how much they try to make it so...

+P Laffin'

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A .22-250 AI in a fast twist barrel might be interesting...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Just to clear the air on the 223AI/22-250 debacle. I dont recall stick ever saying the AI was better in terms of speed/power. Its simply more for less. Less powder, less recoil, longer barrel life, and still kills stuff fine and hits gongs as far as you wish. If youre running 40 grns of powder or more in a 22, you may as well go 6mm and enjoy the higher BC pills. The most attractive feature of a 223 or 223AI for me anyways...is it does all of the above, using 23-27 grns of powder and you can get damn near infinite pipe life...

If it was all about speed we'd be shooting 22-250AI's.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Nice looking boat.

8'6 is a might narrow at 26' Makes for an efficient hull but can roll ya around purty good. She a bit tender on the hook? Can't really tell from the pics but looks like a sharp entry then relatively shallow at the stern.

Looks like a different hull than the Albin CC boats I've seen that run 24 deg through the ass end?

Hang some pics when ya get the deck bloody and all stunk up with big butts!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ackleymam,

It's funny how easy it is for you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,to find something to whine about and how everything is always someone else's "fault". Cracks me the [bleep] up,how Reality is just more than a leetle bit too much for you sorry [bleep] to grasp. Entertainger than [bleep],how it's farrrr more soothin' for you gals to Imagine and Pretend...than it is to actually do.

I know,I know...think of all the money and time you save,by shooting your Imagination and building Pretend. Laffin'! Always a treat for you to flaunt your version of "experience","knowledge" and "first hand" accountings,if only because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than that.

As an aside,where abouts do you like to zero your Imagination and which boolits do you prefer to Pretend with? Thanks in advice,for your keen "insight".

You go girl!

smithjrd,

Pulling the trigger ain't as "dificult" as it sounds. Try getting a job,as I hear good things about the fiscal rewards and the options literally afforded such remunerations.

Always found it curious,that there is a faction who's always contriving reasons not to shoot.

Good luck on the "satisfactions" and "results" of your approach.

DD,

Tough not to love 5 pokes in the belly,reserve RPM in a twist rate that'll stabilize it all, a throat harmonious to a plethora of boolit profiles/weights and mag box COAL latitude dat's more than generous enough to accommodate the works.

Now intellestingly enough,when you conjoin the melding and use Top Flight componetry,lotsa schit gets real easy,real fast. 'Course dat's where Reality enters the equation and that is the greatest hurdle for the Do-Nothing Gang,which reliably gets 'em whining and flaunting their Imaginations both. They'll soon line up for blocks around and feverishly regale the masses with an eloquent and Perfected Whine,extolling all the things they nearly did,with all the wares they nearly had and from all of the places they've nearly been. Hang 'em a pic of well tested wares of repute,they'll default to sticking things in their mouths and azzes,Whine that much louder and poignantly point out how reliably they's unable to connect dots,while skirting having a job or two nickels to rub together. Allow that fervor to build and you'll coax 'em into hanging a pavement peecture of their Nothingness,get a lecture on how 5 acres really is vast and "wild" Wilderness,keen insight on how to Pan Handle,the best way to Ninja a Mall and a literal plethora of Nothingness frosted with vicarious angst and lotsa tears. Such comedic delight,is tough to slight and it's oblivious delivery is without peer! There are them who's afforded the luxury of not being forced to Guess and there are them...who can only Guess. Too bad it's so very [bleep] easy to tell the Dreamers apart from the Doers,or more Do-Nothing Dumbphucks might be brazen enough to give Pretend a whirl.(grin)

Now are there gents who've a keen interest in the mechanical properties of being able to take a 200yd zero at 1500',stay supersonic to 1200yds+,get to 1K with but 26.5MOA and all yielded with 26grs of powder,from hulls that are well under $100 per 1000? I'd go so far as to say I know more than a few folks so inclined and curiously enough,can't know a single one who isn't enthralled with the fruition of the prospects. Flipside bein',all those gents shoot something other than Imagination,which do more than sway Reality.

I've heard of the 22-250,or is it herd. That's prolly it...."herd" and I'd reckon in a few colors to boot.(grin)

Shefire,

Here's to your Imagination and just how very [bleep] badly you need it! Also,cheers...to how you are a bumbling clueless Dumbphuck,no matter where you Imagine your feet are planted.

As per always,please feel free to regale me with all the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been. Keep holding your breath and stomping your feet,as you deliver yet another vagina Monologue with tears streaming your face as you scream "I don't care" and "get some!" at the same time. Laffin'.

Lemme fuel your Imagination,so you can perfect the pending Whine. Hmmmmmm...what to fling this time? Decisions...decisions. This will be a nice start.

[Linked Image]

Too [bleep] funny that you's too [bleep] stupid to note the melding of ogive locations and to be able to connect them dots. Looking forward to your Pretend and to see where your Imagination takes you next. Always a riot to grant you the stage,to quantify how uproariously hilarious it is,to watch you do the best you can,with what very little you have to work with!

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

Sugartitts...you's the only one "surprised" that a 223AI whooped your ass and there's really no need for you to perpetually reiterate your simply [bleep] incredible Dumbphucktitude. I know...I know...you [bleep] nearly put a scope on it and almost shot it one time and some year you might draw blood with it. That really is an awe inspiring yarn,yet amazingly on track with your pathetic pace. Think of all the money you save on components and barrels,by Imagining using a rifle. Too [bleep] funny!

Have never seen a blueprint so configured,wouldja mind sharing some details?

[Linked Image]

You are the Canadian Bacon version of Jeff-O. Congratulations?!!?

Laffin'!

'n-cal,

I hear good things...but a rifle so chambered,certainly wouldn't be my first pick for a day-in/day-out Utility Rifle,for high volume pursuits. For a Niche Rifle in exacerbated atmospherics...it ain't a bad way to fly. Pun be intended.

One in a Retrostalgic Build,don't exactly suck for a Play Toy. The matching number '8541 handle/metal,1-9" Hart(8" is still KING here),Marty 20MOA base/rings and MK4 M1 16x do lend opportunity to the LR Equation,especially when stuffed with the amazing 75A-Max.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up...I've a "hunch" that I've a few more to boot.(grin)

archie',

I speak matter of factly,because facts matter...yet intellestingly enough,the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks' suppositions are predicated upon Imagination and Pretend,none of which bear at all on facts. BUT it's funny!

It'll never cease to amaze me,how some find such "satisfactions" in their Imaginations and laude the "results" of their Pretend,as if it were tangible.

Cracks me the [bleep] up!

'mooner,

The Albin CC is a whole 'nother aminal...muchly differing in her lines. The 26 Tournament Express is their 28' TE shortened by 2' and beam reduced by 18-inches,to keep things more handy for trailering. 8'6" is a beam number for lotsa hulls,due them constraints(permitting to trailer,being avoided). I'm not gonna beat on it much this time home,as the sole concern was to simply get it in my hands before it slipped away and then rig it in accords to my whim. All is falling into place rather well,given the constant of an uphill battle with logistics associated with a shopping spree. Need to have an aluminum kick plate built for the davit to mount the deck,beings I'm gonna tie it in close to the bulwarks on top of a stringer,betwixt hatch combings. Safe-T encloses one in their packaging,but I gotta do sumptin' different there,to be truly happy and never was much into [bleep] around. The Aluminum Guy is busy this time of year,so I'm awaiting my turn and happy to do so.

Have yet to sleep on the hook,but weight distribution in conjunction with the lines,tells me that she'll do very nice things in regards to relative stability. I never fish a hook,much preferring to drift a tide or winds,to cover ground on the bottom,while both beating on Bottom Feesh and Salmonids. Some of my favorite 'But haunts are 10-fathoms or less,which is more fun than it sounds like.(grin) September is THE premiere month for 'Butitude in my book and is just around the corner. Have a 12' NU Canoe enroute in the Mail(wanted a 10'),along with other knick-knacks and it'll be a turn-key Grim Reaper in short order.

If it sucks,I'll trip it,make $20K and do sumptin' different.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Aww, our morning BlahBlahBlah Report from Alaska...

Same old BS, different Day...

Gee thanks SchtickyPoo for actually taking the time to make a picture just for me.. ya sure invest a lot more time in me, than I do in you...

I say two words and that elicits a response from you.. so whose catching who Stupid?

The analogy of a 223 AI vs a 22.250 was sarcasm about being a short little wannabe, that degrades everyone who is taller than you it seems...

of course that went right over your head!.... oops another short person joke...ya probably missed that one too...

you keep kissing your own ass... and jerking yourself off... and we'll keep laughing at you for doing so...

you have to be the most narcissistic dumbasss on the planet...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ToadBoy

Found a hat for ya. It's perfect for keeping the sun off your shiny part.

Laffin'

[Linked Image]

Page 130 of 2,579 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (160user, 257 mag, 338rcm, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16 invisible), 1,642 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,858
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.