Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 131 of 2,579 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sun doesn't shine much where he lives...

stunts yer growth, don't ya know...

otherwise Schrimpy would be 10 ft tall and bullet proof.. instead of 90 proof...

bet he drinks enough beer in a month to float all 4 of his boats in...

definitely can't be sober with the jibberish he types...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had a .22-250 once but when it grew up it was a .250 Savage. If there was a debate about the merits of the .223 AI vs .22-250 I missed it. Didn't read the middle 100 pages of this so maybe I did.

Never saw much reason to fall on my sword over one particular cartridge or another. They all work and all have their limitations. End of the day it's the shooter that makes the difference, not the gun. Well, except maybe the .270 Rainbow Farter stands apart. Time will tell.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dan! WTF??? grin

Where on earth did you see where ANY Logic or ANY TYPE was to be applicable to this thread???

This is the "All About Schtick Thread"...

where he tries to impress everyone with all the stuff he has accumulated in life...

and some chose to follow him with envy....

and others of us chose to laugh at his antics... and make fun of what a moron he is...

Bless his little peapickin heart...all 5 ft of him...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hard not to admire the diligence attendant to long range and associated skill sets, paraphernalia, massaging and so forth. Twisting faster than Chubby Checker and sticking things with torpedoes is a thinking man's game. Part of that deal being wide open spaces which be more rare that football bats here in Fla. Still hope for me though, what with recently consorting with F Class and 1 mile shooters. Will see where that leads.

Mostly hunt in cover that keeps shots in the double digits, yards or feet depending. Anything much over a .22 RF is overkill, but a cool morning sometimes requires some boom and the smell of burnt powder. Stalked into a flock of turkeys once and then left without them being wiser. Figured I had still hunting down after that but there's always something to learn. You gotta be close to put one hole in a 'yote with an open choke 16 bore w/ #1 buck. Closer still to get blood splatter on your pants from a slug shot
hog.

If I live long enough I'll do it all.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Where on earth did you see where ANY Logic or ANY TYPE was to be applicable to this thread???"

If I gave the impression that such was implied, please file the thought in the circular file bin. In fact, if you read something of mine and do not at least smile a little, something has gone terribly awry.

BTW, I really hate the I-Phone for long winded dissertations.

I am..........disturbed.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Unproven accusations and short jokes. That all you have? If so you've been out trash talked along time ago. wink

I mean Bo Didley could do better and he is dead.

Last edited by battue; 07/28/12.

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
well I'll agree, Schtick and his head groupie from Lewiston, talk more trash than about anyone... so you have that right...

but was there any other point in there you were attempting to make?

Those clowns have made accusations against a lot of us who think they are idiots.. but I see no proof from them on anything they post either...

so we are just playing by their rules....

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
A .22-250 AI in a fast twist barrel might be interesting...

I keep eyeing up my 9t 223 Montana and thinking about a 22-250AI reamer...but I have a 9 1/8 T SS 243 pipe, 243AI dies and brass sitting in the corner...think I'll leave the Montana alone laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
Unproven accusations and short jokes. That all you have?

In case you haven't noticed, the same continuous old drivel drips from both sides here.

Short stuff ToadBoy from Bear Skat, Alaska is pretty narrow in the scope of his replies as well. grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I run a fast twist 22.250.. with a one in 7 twist..

75 to 80 grain bullets can run at 3350 fps in a 24 inch barrel..

a buddy who has the AI version really isn't getting any more velocity out of his... but then again, he still thinks max velocity in that cartridge lies with 4350 and slower burn rates..

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Seafire

Not a point, but Stick throws info out, not only trash talk. I.E. regarding the thread title and other questions/subjects that are brought along or thrown his way, and it isn't all that subtle, hard to grasp or Gibberish.

Re the point: You've lost. But then again Clayton Moore is dead also, so keep practicing. You may get to be play in the remakes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I run a fast twist 22.250.. with a one in 7 twist..

Mine is a Shilen 1:9". It's getting bedded to a laminated 700 MR stock as we speak. Will top it with a VXII 2x7 LR in ex low Talley LWs and use it for deer hunting.

Imagine that, an alternative to the magical 223AI for those who want one. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Re the point: You've lost.

Re the real point: No one wins in these back & forth idiotic threads.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Seafire,

Please no PM's. I'm not going to open it. You have something to say to me, do it on the forum.

Thanks,

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Re the point: You've lost.

Re the real point: No one wins in these back & forth idiotic threads.

Agree.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This reminding me of Shefire for some reason..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"Shefire".. geee I think most guys I know quit calling another guy something to do with a girl in about the 3rd grade...

shows how Schtick and his crowd hasn't progressed much since they were that old... makes it sort of lame, but keep trying...

Battue.. you want it public,... no problem..

I consider you one of Schtick's fans, that I personally have enjoyed your posts.. I see you as a decent guy... you and I may disagree on Schtick here... but that is all I personally see from my end...

ya wanna hang with his groupies, that is fine...but I still respect you personally anyway..

there, that public enough for ya??... doubt its mutual then, but I have NO problem with that either...I think you are a good guy and a gentleman and I see no reason to change that thought..

Last edited by Seafire; 07/28/12.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh, that one hurt Finny.... I am so devastated!!

Boo Hoo Hoo... how will I ever live that down...

some of you Schtick Supporters, really haven't progressed much since the 3rd grade have ya?

that is what makes rocking his boat so much fun...

I am sure Schtick has already crafted his usual stupid reply to my posts..... and now has to wait until tomorrow to be able to post it... due to being banned HOW MANY Times???
Too funny...

I know it will be the same old BlahBlahBlah Report...
and HOW MANY of you guys just eat it up and wish you had all the toys he blows all of his money on to support his narcissistic ego, to overcome his shortman complex???

Birds of a feather flock together...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Not a point, but Stick throws info out, not only trash talk. I.E. regarding the thread title and other questions/subjects that are brought along or thrown his way, and it isn't all that subtle, hard to grasp or Gibberish.

Re the point: You've lost. But then again Clayton Moore is dead also, so keep practicing. You may get to be play in the remakes.

yeah yeah Bat... there are a zillion other sources on the forum to get ANY info Schtick may have.. with OUT all the accompanying BS...or the stupid Jibberish.....

he runs a chainsaw in life... not exactly a rocket scientist... so he makes ups words as he goes along..reminds me of the Gabby Character in Blazing Saddles... "Dalgarn, Wickle WackerPickle Pecker!".. commonly known as a Moron..

I've lost nothing, because I aren't attempting to winning anything.. I keep rattling his cage, and look how many want to come to his defense...guess Pansy boy can't fight his own battles...

I call them as I see them... he's a moron...and a crude one at that...but he lives in the backwoods of Alaska, blows tons of his money on toys for himself, and some of you guys get impressed with that.. and then act like those of us that are not impressed with it, are somehow "envious"?? How blind can some of you guys be??

I need some input on a firearm, I'll ask Mr Barsness, or guys like Scenar, Steve Timm...and a host of other guys that are highly knowledgeable and true Gentlemen...unlike ShortScheiss here...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seafire,

Please no PM's. I'm not going to open it. You have something to say to me, do it on the forum.

Thanks,

this is why right here...

1. Please...
2. honesty, plain pure and simple
3. thank you...

you are a gentleman and I return the respect and attitude..

best regards in return..

Page 131 of 2,579 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 300jimmy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 17 invisible), 1,716 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,867
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.