Print Thread
Hop To
Page 133 of 2,579 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 2578 2579
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
DD,
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. I do however bow to your superior skill with the queen's English.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
"Irregardless".... grin

yes its a word!
Its not actually a word, but rather a colloquialism used by only the most ignorant pretenders.......

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by doubletap
DD,
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. I do however bow to your superior skill with the queen's English.

Cachinnation smytes me.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
"Irregardless".... grin

yes its a word!
Its not actually a word, but rather a colloquialism used by only the most ignorant pretenders.......

Well actually, if you had clicked on the link on Dan's post, you'd have noticed a small 90 second video by the folks who run the web site, pointing out IT IS a word...and is listed in the dictionary....

so like the rest of Schtick's groupies, you have NO clue what you are talking about....

but Kudos for trying... ya can't strike out sitting on the bench...and ya Stuck out good... Schtick will be proud...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well actually, if you had clicked on the link on Dan's post, you'd have noticed a small 90 second video by the folks who run the web site, pointing out IT IS a word...and is listed in the dictionary....
Most obviously, grammar is another one of your gifts.

Unlike many, I do not need a 90 second video to become an expert in English. It is unquestionably a colloquialism, nothing more. But keep on trying; you'll almost certainly impress yourself.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

problem is with you Schtick Groupies, you think this is some sort of "whose got the biggest penis contest".. of course that is the way Schtick thinks...

I am not out to compete with him or anyone else...I am a forum member and respect each until they got out of their way to be an asss.. and then I return their attitudes right back too them...

and then I find it funny how they don't like to have people act toward them, the way they freely act toward others...

Some of you guys think Schtink is some sort of idol.. I bet the number of people who him on ignore outnumber significantly the ones who think he is something special....

heck, you should be happy for some of us that rattle his cage..
as nothing makes him happier than to think he is the center of attention...helps him overcome that 5 ft Shortman complex...

but you keep brown nosing him, I am sure he loves it...

Me, I think he is a moron..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
DD,

Always did find it curiouser than hell,that Engleesh do reliably befuddle so many.

Though in fairness,cross-eyed Window Lickers feigning a clue in that regard,really is funnier than schit...so it all works out.

Bless their hearts,for doing the best they can with what very little they have to work with.

'SBC,

Don't run her outta Pretend or Imagination,because it's all she's got.

While somewhat a shame,it is phunnier than [bleep]...that she catches little or nothing,despite her best efforts to do just that. Now you've got her ALL [bleep] up with colloquialism,Literary License,coined phraseology and lexicon,collectively clouding her Imagination. Brace yourself for a high-pitched nasal whining Vagina Monologue and visceral recounting of all the things she almost did,with all the wares she almost had and from all the places she's almost been. On the bright side however,it will be chock full of oblivious Dumbphucktitude,finger pointing and her stamping little feet in a thunderous cacophony...complete with incessantly streaming Estrogen fueled tears of angst.

It is a most fortuitous constant,that the Dumbest of the Dumbphucks...is the last to savvy their plight.

BEST thread ever!

Shefire,

Weren' my intent to horn you up once again,though there ain't no slighting your taste in men and I reckon I'm plum flattered that my Manly Beauty is too much for you to resist. First you Pretended to "ignore",then you Pretended to "not care" and now all you can do is repeatedly barge outta the closet and Imagine me nekked. The Peter Puffin' Martyr angle really is working "well" for you and your conviction ain't to be slighted in the least...all of which is funnier than [bleep].

I get a kick out of your [bleep] Delusions,nearly as much as you do,though for muchly differing reasons. Schit don't get any funnier than you doing the best you can,with what very little you've got to work with and from all angles. I very much enjoy your addled "dissertations" on "them","we","us",in the hopes of Imagining more Do-Nothing Dumbphucks in your contrived Secret Squirrel Society of Martyrs. Sugartitts,THAT is [bleep] hilarious.

You are an addled Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,more than a whole bunch taken aback by the Reality of your Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude and you are perpetually bent upon hoping to Pretend your way out of it. Now I could tell you well in advance,how that's gonna end,but it would take all the [bleep] fun outta being privy to your "pursuits". Please understand,that I certainly do not wish to quench the fires of your Imagination,nor curtail your Pretend and it in fact cracks me the [bleep] up beyond words...that you cain't stop. I'm sure that plastic badges and whistles are flying offa the [bleep] shelves across the Nation,as you "inspire" legions of Mall Ninjas to be just as "hard charging" as you. Undoubtedly,Super Soakers are being sold too and now Shefire's Window Licking Mall Ninja Brigade(SWLMNB)...is armed and dangerous,ready to spread Imagination and Pretend to all. Laffin'!

Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on givin' and oh soooooooooooo very [bleep] few,have it in like volume as you.

Congratulations?!!?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did anyone hear crickets chirping???

NO?

Must have been Scthick trying to post another BlahBlahBlah Report this morning...

must have his laptop out on his chain saw job with him and he's on a morning break...yeah, thats it..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
English is arguably the most difficult language on the planet to master.

I've always considered this the reason Mexicans sound so funny to me. They try, but.....ees berry, berry deef-occult, no?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Dan, we have plenty of folks born here that never seem to master it...even slightly...

eg: Ebonics, Alaskan Trailer Park Jibberish, we southerners..
drunk Irish or Scotsmen...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Redundant:
Adjective:
1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous
2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.
3. Drunk + Scotsman or Irishman

I am..........disturbed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So then Ol' Danny Boy.. the pipes are calling ye....

what is the plural of a Scotsman? or Irishman?

Inquiring minds want to know... grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Double Trouble"

Their wenches can be worse.

I am..........disturbed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
"Double Trouble"

Their wenches can be worse.

my life's experiences have me concurring with that!

especially the wench part... and moreso if they are a redhead..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Red headed Irish wench. That would be my wife...

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Now 16Bore,

that had to be the funniest and most appropriate post on the entire thread here....

minus the posts that are actually about what the OP originally intended..

Kudos.....

and Dan... Kudos... a redhead Irish spouse ain't a bad way to go..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
English is arguably the most difficult language on the planet to master.

I've always considered this the reason Mexicans sound so funny to me. They try, but.....ees berry, berry deef-occult, no?

:::shaking head indicating no:::

"Ees no hard mang"

There's two words our little brown buddies from south of the Rio Grande know,

and know well: 1) Work?, and, 2) Check.

Page 133 of 2,579 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 784 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,816
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.