Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Nobody it's not my business.

Correct.

This is just more proof that Israel absolutely runs us...both from over there and from New York City.

America First! What Germany does in Poland or Japan does in China is none of our business.

Who cares if Iran puts the whole Mid East oil supply under Shia Law and their victory ratchets up the Islamic world goal to do the same everywhere; tenfold?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we have a lot of folks on the forum that blindly hate Jews. I seriously doubt that a Jew ever did a damn thing to any of them.
Funny thing, is if you compare our Jew haters to Nazis, they get all incensed.
I wonder how many of our TRHs, Derby Dudes, Bristoes, RKamps and the like would enjoy working the concentration camp jobs.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Somebody tell me again why I should vote for Romney?

To get the half breed out of there, genius.

I am a genius, you on the other hand I'm not so sure about.

a high IQ doesnt make you smart.....there is a good chance my daughters IQ is a good 40 points over mine which isnt exactly low and you cant hardly have a normal conversation with her cause she cant follow along....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My IQ tested out at 148, has little to do with common sense or many other factors of real life. So what if I can figure out a puzzle quickly or do math in my head? Rational thought can be grasped and lived by many folks of many different IQ levels.

To allow the evil in this world to run amok unchecked when one has the power to do something about it AND when that evil has set its sights upon you and yours is irrational in my opinion.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we have a lot of folks on the forum that blindly hate Jews. I seriously doubt that a Jew ever did a damn thing to any of them.
Funny thing, is if you compare our Jew haters to Nazis, they get all incensed.
I wonder how many of our TRHs, Derby Dudes, Bristoes, RKamps and the like would enjoy working the concentration camp jobs.

Yer so completely indoctrinated by decades of constant Jewish propaganda, you cannot see the forest for the trees.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My IQ tested out at 148,..

Do I hear 150?

150? Going once, going twice? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I Didn't quite make the 150 mark, you?

Not that it matters much, IMO.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
I Didn't quite make the 150 mark, you?

Not that it matters much, IMO.

we figure our youngest is well north of 160........no way in hell would i want her brain.....as is im prolly smarter than most but not so over the top that i have trouble functioning....we figure Jess has so much going on in her head at any one time that she cant focus on conversations.....put her in a classroom and she excels but i cant hardly have her come in and help me at work doing basic stuff.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Why Anarchy will never truly work. It will always be dominated and ruled, while they sit there and ask what just happened?

"We ignored them, why'd they subjugate us!?" crazy

Head in the sand is not a wise position as it leaves your backside sky high!
Without touching your anarchy red herring, don't you think the suggestion that Iran, a backwards third world nation, constitutes a viable threat to the United States just a bit silly?

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
My IQ tested out at 148, has little to do with common sense or many other factors of real life. So what if I can figure out a puzzle quickly or do math in my head? Rational thought can be grasped and lived by many folks of many different IQ levels.

To allow the evil in this world to run amok unchecked when one has the power to do something about it AND when that evil has set its sights upon you and yours is irrational in my opinion.
Agreed. Far more important than IQ, once a certain minimum is surpassed, is knowledge-base and wisdom.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Having faced their handy work the world over in person, no, I do not.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Agreed. Far more important than IQ, once a certain minimum is surpassed, is knowledge-base and wisdom.

Agreed.

A head in the sand approach is neither...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Agreed.

A head in the sand approach is neither...
What you're basically saying is that any position other than an advocacy for American World-Policism constitutes a "head in the sand" one. Is that about right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why Anarchy will never truly work. It will always be dominated and ruled, while they sit there and ask what just happened?

Without touching your anarchy red herring, don't you think the suggestion that Iran, a backwards third world nation, constitutes a viable threat to the United States just a bit silly?

Wow!

My double digit IQ opinion ...

I think, although I'm not quite sure, the threat comes from a backwards third world nation obtaining nuclear weapons.

HAJ, is that it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You really don't understand anarchy. If you really think anarchists will just sit around and do nothing to defend themselves you are nuttier than I think you are. What anarchists won't do is involve ourselves in other peoples business. Anarchy is about minding one's own business and voluntary cooperation.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by fish head

Wow!

I think, although I'm not quite sure, the threat comes from a backwards third world nation obtaining nuclear weapons.

HAJ, is that it?
Both the Soviet Union and Red China had them, far more than Iran will ever likely acquire, and yet somehow the US survived.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Somebody tell me again why I should vote for Romney?

To get the half breed out of there, genius.

I am a genius, you on the other hand I'm not so sure about.

If you say so. You're the one who asked a stupidazzz question.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by fish head

Wow!

HAJ, is that it?

Having nuclear weapons is one thing delivering them is another thing.

Obviously, you favor gun control.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Having nuclear weapons is one thing delivering them is another thing.

Obviously, you favor gun control.
And then there's the deterrence factor. No nation with nukes has ever launched them against another nation with nukes. The reason for this is obvious. Same reason two enemies armed with handguns while in a room full of TNT won't use their weapons on each other.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, not at all.

What I'm saying is that the idea that Iran's foreign policy is "none of our business" is a head in the sand position.

Case by case, TRH. That's my approach.

For example. India and Pakistan have been in an arms race for a while now. Is that our business?

Well, Pakistan harbors people that seek to do us harm. These weapons that the Pakistani Government are racing to build in order to defend themselves from India, somehow keep finding their way into the hands of those that wish to do us harm.

The conflict between India and Pakistan may not be our business, but the fallout from such a conflict is certainly worth us keeping an eye on.

Iran has a very well established posture and position in which it has repeatedly and clearly stated that it would like to harm Western Culture.

You are a big proponent of "following the money" yet you do not apply it to the dealings of Iran. If you had, you'd see that Iran is funding every group out there that seeks to harm Westerners.

Small bands of marauders in and of themselves may not be able to conquer a nation, but with the right equipment, planning, and financial backing, they sure can bring one to it's knee's.

Iran is not going to invade American soil with uniformed Military any day soon. They are however - and they make no bones about it - working towards the demise of Western Culture.

This has nothing to do with American World-Policism, it has everything to do with our National Security.

Turdlike, by default.
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (1_deuce, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 25 invisible), 1,985 guests, and 1,018 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,621
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.