Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rattler

seriously? i swear you are just dumber than a post.....leaders dont do that chit they send others.
This is my point. With a nuke, the result for the leaders would be the same regardless if they did it themselves or had someone else do it. That's why MAD works.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When the enemy is on your soil, it's kind of pointless to use nukes, now isn't it?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

seriously? i swear you are just dumber than a post.....leaders dont do that chit they send others.
This is my point. With a nuke, the result for the leaders would be the same regardless if they did it themselves or had someone else do it. That's why MAD works.

MAD doesnt work with nut cases......as [bleep] as Russia's leaders were they still had a very western state of mind....Iran, not so much....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Which is why it would never be direct. It would be indirect, and easily deniable.

Think Black Water.

They do things we as a Nation wouldn't "condone". They get caught, we say, sorry, we'll punish them for you...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Which is why it would never be direct. It would be indirect, and easily deniable.

Think Black Water.

They do things we as a Nation wouldn't "condone". They get caught, we say, sorry, we'll punish them for you...

for a guy that lives and breaths conspiracy theories you would think this would be his specialty in pointing this chit out to us.....guess conspiracy theories are not possible when the government is the other guys, only ours....

Last edited by rattler; 07/31/12.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
The Statist in Iran isn't the man in charge....
Don't get caught up in official titles. The head of state I'm referring to is the guy, or group of guys, who actually make such decisions, not the figurehead with the title, assuming those two are different.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Think Black Water.

for a guy that lives and breaths conspiracy theories you would think this would be his specialty in pointing this chit out to us.....guess conspiracy theories are not possible when the government is the other guys, only ours....

I love the whole irony of "don't trust OUR Government, but trust Iran's." crazy

Turdlike, by default.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There's a segment of the American population which will accept any lies that leads America to war in the Middle East.

Israel has figured this out.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

They've been a Nuclear power for decades and have been invaded by foreign Armies repeatedly....
So what? What would their response to a nuke strike be? That's what we're talking bout, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There's a segment of the American population whi9ch will accept any lies that leads America to war in the Middle East.

actually given my daughter is going to go into the military i dont take this chit lightly......

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There's a segment of the American population whi9ch will accept any lies that leads America to war in the Middle East.

actually given my daughter is going to go into the military i dont take this chit lightly......

If you don't take it lightly, you need to talk her out of it.

Ain't nothing good going to come from another American war in the Middle East,...especially for the people who actively participate in it.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

MAD doesnt work with nut cases......
You're right, if by nut cases you mean the type of folks who'd be willing to strap on a bomb and charge into a crowd for Allah. But folks like that are tools of those in power, not the folks in power themselves. The folks in power themselves are there because they enjoy the privileges of power, which requires continued life, thus are not themselves suicidal, which is why MAD works. Clear?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's a segment of the American population which will accept any lies that leads America to war in the Middle East.

There's a segment of the American population which will accept any anti-American conspiracy that lulls America to sleep in the middle east.
Iran et al have figures this out.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you don't take it lightly, you need to talk her out of it.

Ain't nothing good going to come from another American war in the Middle East,...especially for the people who actively participate in it.

and she is far more likely to be killed by being hit by a bus crossing the street to go to class than anything.....when your times up, your times up.....dont mater if your sitting in your living room or if your a soldier over in the sandbox....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's your call,...but Romney and Obama both have kids.

I don't expect to see any of them at a recruiters office.

,...and believe me,...both of them know more about the situation than you do.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by fish head

They're more than willing to fire a blunderbuss in a room full of TNT.
The folks in actual power aren't fanatics. They just like to give that impression. What they are is power hungry, because they enjoy their lives filled with the privileges of power. They want to continue living the good life, like everyone else in real power. True religious fanatics don't rise to positions of real power.

The fanatics in power aren't the ones that do the fighting. It's their will and the power they wield that counts.

Did Hitler ever kill anyone with his own hand?
Exactly. Now you're getting it.

Yes, Hitler killed millions with his own hand and the stroke of a pen.

Good Grief!
Take your left ear in your right hand and your right ear in your left hand and slowly pull your head out.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Odummy's kids wouldnt spend anytime in the military no matter what as its "below their royal status".....same goes for the dip chit himself....

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Nut case or sane?????

Iran�s Nuclear Ambitions On Track to Fulfill 12th Imam�s Return

And there should be no doubt, based on the cultist beliefs of Iran�s clerics and president, once Iran acquires a nuclear weapon, these men will not hesitate to use it in fulfillment of their self-proclaimed destiny to prepare for the 12th Imam�s return.

Born in the ninth century, the 12th Imam disappeared at the age of five and supposedly exists in a state of occultation, destined to return to Earth in the future. He will establish a global caliphate, making all other religions submissive to Islam. The 12th Imam�s return will occur only as the world is embroiled in chaos. But it is here the Iranian leadership�s beliefs differ from the vast majority of Muslims. While most believe that world chaos must evolve naturally, Iran�s leadership believes man can trigger it. No wonder, then, Tehran is fanatically committed to acquiring nuclear weapons.

First, according to an expert on the subject, the belief is the 12th Imam will not return in an odd-numbered year.

Second, Ahmadinejad reportedly told other Middle East leaders the 12th Imam will return while he is still president. Ahmadinejad�s second term in office ends in August 2013. As he is limited to serving two terms, Ahmadinejad would have 15 months�if the required chaos is to occur in an even-numbered year�to initiate the process.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Odummy's kids wouldnt spend anytime in the military no matter what as its "below their royal status".....same goes for the dip chit himself....

I've already made that point,..although the same could be said for Romney,...and any number of others in positions of power who will gladly spend American lives for their own political and material gain.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Yes, Hitler killed millions with his own hand and the stroke of a pen.

Good Grief!
Take your left ear in your right hand and your right ear in your left hand and slowly pull your head out.
I never said you were getting it. You clearly don't. Not even close.

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

297 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,768 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,468
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.