Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 134 of 2,579 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, when are you going to buy a real pickup to tow that new barge? cool

Last edited by okok; 08/01/12.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
RE15's still zippin Amaxs at fierce speeds and the pawed rats have begun to gather at the bait piles. August 15th will be a good date no doubt...work permitting of course.

Anyone else gonna try and ventilate something with their 5.56s anytime soon?

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
1) Work?, and, 2) Check Greenbacks.

Feexed for you senor.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
RE15's still zippin Amaxs at fierce speeds and the pawed rats have begun to gather at the bait piles. August 15th will be a good date no doubt...work permitting of course.

Anyone else gonna try and ventilate something with their 5.56s anytime soon?

RE15 is good stuff. Almost as important to me as morning coffee.

I ventilated a lot of stuff with the 5.56 years ago. It was exciting most of the time and I'm glad someone else was footin' the bill. 40 years later I still don't have anything that shoots that round. Used to drive light 1/4 bore bullets at eye watering speed though...they don't ventilate...more of a distribution system if anyone asks.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Holy [bleep] dogschitt you stupid sonofabitch,you are a [bleep] RIOT! You commenting on your "life's experiences" is as [bleep] funny as schit gets.

Sugar...Imagination and Pretend ain't "experiences",they's delusions. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and for playing with your incredible [bleep] Stupidity aloud.

Bless your heart.

'bore,

It ain't none too difficult to awaken less a clock and to step outside and make more than a few moves...but it is mean to tease Shefire into thinking she's capable.(grin)

Magnumdoosh,

Are you saying Jeff-O is a Mexican?

okok,

If/when the speed limit is over 100mph.

archie',

I ventilate year 'round and dat approach has been doing nice things for decades.

Never could savvy why there's so many soooooooooo eager to shoot their Imaginations,when the real thing is so very easily arranged?!!?

People crack me up.

DD,

You need the 243AI/105A-Max connection.

Hint.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good Morning Schtick.... you little 5 ft 2 inch Mongoloid...

"people crack you up?" think how much you crack people up...

The average person flush more of value to society down the toilet each morning, than the stuff the Good Lord decided to put between your ears and underneath your little pointy head...

and so you think it is funny, that I was complimenting Digi Dan's Redheaded wife? Guess that is between you and Dan..

as far as my life's experiences... God has blessed me with a good life and a lot of experiences that would be over your little head...

Every time you post, I keep wondering if you were one of the background characters in Deliverance...but I know that was before your time... so it must have been one of your relatives..

and they managed to pass all of their genetic qualities down to you...

[Linked Image]

(we all do love your smile...)

so instead you are living the Deliverance life style up in Nowhere AK, and impressing yourself all to hell and back...

you keep posting, and we'll all keep laughing...

your turn you moronic midget StupidSOB.... grin

My dog can't wait to read what you come up with next....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DD,

You need the 243AI/105A-Max connection.

Hint.

More than that, I need the field of fire to exercise such things. Scarce commodity here abouts.

Out Wyoming way last year and saw some of that. Sticks in my memory it does.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Seafire
Good Morning Schtick.... you little 5 ft 2 inch Mongoloid...

"people crack you up?" think how much you crack people up...

The average person flush more of value to society down the toilet each morning, than the stuff the Good Lord decided to put between your ears and underneath your little pointy head...

and so you think it is funny, that I was complimenting Digi Dan's Redheaded wife? Guess that is between you and Dan..

as far as my life's experiences... God has blessed me with a good life and a lot of experiences that would be over your little head...

Every time you post, I keep wondering if you were one of the background characters in Deliverance...but I know that was before your time... so it must have been one of your relatives..

and they managed to pass all of their genetic qualities down to you...

[Linked Image]

(we all do love your smile...)

so instead you are living the Deliverance life style up in Nowhere AK, and impressing yourself all to hell and back...

you keep posting, and we'll all keep laughing...

your turn you moronic midget StupidSOB.... grin

My dog can't wait to read what you come up with next....

Thanks for keeping this thread active. It keeps that stupid idiot Boxer playing with himself and he can't ruin other threads. Good job!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, oldman1942.....I mean Seafire, is kicking azz and taking names.
It is a wonderful sight to behold.
He nearly to the finish line on his Internet public meltdown badge.
He has taken a turn from preacher, choir director and prayer warrior to talking
nonstop about d!cks, penis and guy sex.
Apparently he is working toward we blow advancement.
Thanks Seafire.
Keep it up..........oops.
I mean, you go ........no, not that.
You and Jeff-O have a nice date.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Redundant:
Adjective:
1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous
2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.
3. Drunk + Scotsman or Irishman

Hell with English lessons, isn't it time to post up some tasteful photos here?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Tell yourself that which you most need top hear,so as to salve your Reality and please continue the fabrications aloud...if only because it's [bleep] hilarious. Funnier than [bleep] to watch you live vicariously and then whine perpetually about all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

I reckon it a unique arrangement that Imagination and Pretend are sooooooo "satisfying" to you and I appreciate your having the incredible amount of inherent Dumbphucktitude,to coax your Stupidity into sharing all them "first hand" accountings,keen "insight",vast "experiences" and the wealth of "knowledge" garnered from being so "Blessed". [bleep] EPIC humor!

If Imagination and Pretend were Olympic Events...poor Phelps would be wayyyyyyyy second titty in career necklaces.

Congratulations?

DD,

Short range gent myself. Tough to beat a '94 Trapper for killing.

'SAUM,

Enjoyed the heartfelt whine. Feel free to point out any words that I've used,that were "too big" for you to savvy and I'll happily use something more svelte,so even someone as [bleep] stupid as you can follow along.

Hell...play your cards right and I might even flip you a picture,that you can add to your Imagination. Laffin'!

I can only lead you dumb [bleep] to water,but admittedly do getta kick outta them too [bleep] stupid to drunk. Few feel compelled to brag about them shortcomings and it's a treat that you ain't smart enough to be ashamed of your Idiocy.

Bless your heart.

'slave,

People only watch Jerry Lewis Telethons and NASCAR For a single reason and it's a [bleep] treat,that poor addled Shefire is the best of both Worlds,in a single wrapper.

Her best is just so awe inspiring.(grin)

'pole,

The allure of plagiarized pics is a fascination lost upon me...but I guess it do soothe Do-Nothing Dumbphucks from the reality of their duldrums.

Though I reckon it is nice,that they've at least "have" something.

Laffin'!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Holy crap! I have been off here for a month while moving to Tx and couldnt believe that this thread is still going strong! Back to house hunting fellas!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did anyone hear something that sounded like some drunk stirring?

Must have been "Deliverance" Schtick do another one of his one post a day, cut and paste rambling BlahBlahBlah Reports.....

also appears his little leg humper fan club president from over in Lewiston tried to show how 'intellectually accomplished' he is... with another 'riveting' attempt at sarcasm...

Spanky and Buckwheat had nothing on you two for laughs...

Ooooh-TAY!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Redundant:
Adjective:
1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous
2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.
3. Drunk + Scotsman or Irishman

Hell with English lessons, isn't it time to post up some tasteful photos here?

Yer right.

Tasteful photos:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Tasty photos:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Boxer, I got one of them. Bloody history it has.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/Guns/Model94.jpg[/img]

Before I end this post I want to add this. The art of juggling is not difficult. Knowing how to stop with crowd pleasing grace is another topic entirely.

[img]http://andrewcyrushudson.com/wp-con...ewart_most_chainsaw_juggling_catches.jpg[/img]

The End

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/Funnies/ATT00022.jpg[/img]

I am..........disturbed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
great photos Dan...

loved the one of the P 38, the TBird, your wife.. and the last one.. of the praying mantis....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That ain't the wife, figger you figgered and you're just sportin' around. Girl in the pic does triple duty for me. Maid, gardener and bait when I want to shoot a young buck or two.

The Lightning is something special. The family doc, at least until he retired, he was a Lightning pilot back in the day. Flew Jugs too. He said the Jug was better for ground attack because it had that big radial on the nose for a bullet catcher. Worked too, 'cept they didn't fly well when it quit. He said it kept trees out of the cockpit when you got shot up straffin' Jerrys and went down in the woods. That was a personal perspective of his, but he said the room service sucked in the Stalags.

On reflection he admitted the Lightning did have some advantages...like bringing you home.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
great photos Dan...

loved the one of the P 38, the TBird, your wife.. and the last one.. of the praying mantis....

Do you think he poached them and posted them here?????????

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Moi? Poached?

I actually took a couple myself, so I'm only partially poached. Thank the stars it's almost 5 PM.

You happen to wonder just how hard it was to get that frog to pose for that picture?

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm shocked......and hurt. grin

Hell with the frog.
I wanna hear/see/taste/smell more about the gardner.

P.S. Now.....I realize.....

she may not really be your gardner.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 134 of 2,579 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 48 invisible), 1,908 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,273
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.