Print Thread
Hop To
Page 148 of 2,579 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 2578 2579
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Tanner
Why would he try those? I already gave him my magical 1500 yard recipe. See above and thank me later!

Don't see it, where's your 1500yd wizard load?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2.6", BlueDot, and GFY, was what I told Travis. Emphasis on getting that ogive well below case mouth, to insure bugholes beyond a mile.

At least, that's what happens out of my 18" barreled 7600 with See Thrus and a K4... laugh

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Why would he try those? I already gave him my magical 1500 yard recipe. See above and thank me later!

Don't see it, where's your 1500yd wizard load?

Uh-oh! Saum's taking a page out of the Jeff O playbook. POST YOUR LOAD!

In all sincerity Saum, I really do appreciate you walking all the way to your book shelf and reading about the bullet you've never used. That was thoughtful, and I appreciate it.

You gave some of the "experts" around here a real run for their money. Good job.

I have to go play outside. Please don't let up on wageslave. That guy is real jerk.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Posting a load, that's the trick? Tried everything but that....(palm slap to the forehead)

Hey, how do you check concentricity for a RB flintlock? Been puzzling about that for a spell. Wanna know my load? Hint: It's a .45

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, scoot along Sally and go play in your sandbox, you motorboating sob.
It's men in here.
Speaking of loads, sheath yours.......WWDD?
laugh laugh
Of course, GFH.
Then GFY.
Then FO.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'WHINER79,

I much enjoyed your Estrogen fueled heartfelt rant,on the bane of being forced to spend your pitiful life in Wisconsin. Admittedly,you've a leg to stand upon,as there's no upside there,unless you look to get into a Bitch,Moan And Whine Tournament. Your sorry life spent pounding pavement and defaulting to cramming things in your mouth and azz,has prepared you wonderfully,for such "hard charging" pursuits. Laffin'!

On the brightside though Sugartitts,noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do-Nothing Schit,than you can and it's [bleep] hilarious that you are oblivious to same. All you gotta do,is flaunt doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and you'll continue to be "blessed" with the "satisfactions" inherent those "results".

The light has still been tough on the average,though I'm thinking I musta assuredly shot a frame or two yesterday,that'll keep your Imagination fueled,as you nurse that current bout of PMS and whine eloquent upon your plight.

Hmmmmmm...let's see,there's prolly sumptin' that'll point you in the right direction,which you'll reliably [bleep] up and whine about. I got it. How's about you pry your Do-Nothing [bleep] from the couch,wipe them tears away and keep your nose in the wind. It's an order much too tall for you to fill,which is of course the constant,that humor is predicated upon. Shot to convey motion,which is something you can aspire too.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the next tear stained recounting of the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been.

Bless your heart.

GreatWapoozy,

Go for the throat and hang a pic of your best "efforts" and Rat the place up,like only you can.

Hell...go Jeff-O and feel to Pretend to have a [bleep] clue about boolits,barrels,ballistics and the like,so you can Imagine a first [bleep] clue. Charts is nice and almost as [bleep] funny as your pics.

Show no mercy.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Only you are "surprised" that your [bleep] never left the couch yesterday. you are also the only one "surprised",that instead of opening the front door,you went right to cramming things in your mouth and azz,as per your usual. Congratulations?

You's the whole enchilada,in that you're a [bleep] Idiot,lazy,broke,clueless,retarded,have crossed-eyes and poignantly manage to flaunt the entire Showcase Sh
owdown ala trembling lip,vicarious angst and penchant for plagiarism. I ain't slighting the fact that your pinched cartoon pics offa the 'net,don't assuredly trump the "satisfactions" and "results" of your Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,nor that you've got that "going" for you.

Don't wear your Imagination out Toots...it's the only [bleep] thing you've got.

Laffin'!

okok,

It remains funnier than [bleep],that as amazingly [bleep] Stupid as you are...that even you know better than to hang a pic.

Here's hoping you believe in Reincarnation and that you do get a second pitch,to try and get off your [bleep].

Laffin'!

K-SheBighorn,

You sorry [bleep],I still see you've the "prestige" associated with having the Rattiest Rat as an avatar and the humor inherent with you doing the best you can,with what very little you've got to work with...is offa the [bleep] charts. Your "hard charging" Dink Chronicles,is always a rollicking belly laugh and points is awarded for your being oblivious to same. Just kidding,that really is a big 3-point. LAFFIN'!

Crank up your Pretend and try to Imagine a 223AI. Where do you sorry Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks come from? Wisconsin?

Laffin'!

'Cub,

I see that you are unable to shake the training wheels offa your very "technical" P&S camera. The incredible number of things you suck at,would getcha' in the Gunness Book. might be a nickle in it too,which will help you attain a box of boolits for your new "Dreamn Rifle". Laffin'.

Hey on a more technical note,I'm curious about what Brand of shirt you are wearing and could you please forward that info for me. You are obviously very nearly out of skin and running 90psi within it's confines,which tells me it'd make sensational game Bags. Appreciate the tip.

Think composition,get off Auto Mode and try leaving the house. Just sayin'. Yesterday's food for thought,to fuel your Imagination,so you can Pretend to have a [bleep] clue.

Cows and another Owl for you,beings you don't get to see anything in the firsthand.

[Linked Image]

Hen and a Chick,walking the cusp.

[Linked Image]

Here's to you,doing the best you can,with what very little you've got to work with.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Meanwhile this morning in Deliverance Alaska in an anonymous double wide at the end of a dirt road:

BlahBlahBlah....

Dumphuckitude...Blahblahblah

WishYOUHad.....BlahBlahBlah

WishYou'dBeen....BlahBlahBlah

WishYou'dSeen.....BlahBlahBlah

IKnowEverything....Blahblahblah

BlessMyHeart....Blahblahblah..

WaxingEloquentlyMyLog...BlahBlahBlah

LubingMyChainSaw....BlahBlahBlah

BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah & Blah!
BlahBlahBlah & Blah
BlahBlahBlah & Finally
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2.6", BlueDot, and GFY, was what I told Travis. Emphasis on getting that ogive well below case mouth, to insure bugholes beyond a mile.

At least, that's what happens out of my 18" barreled 7600 with See Thrus and a K4... laugh

Looks good. Thanks, I can use that... What crosshair do you prefer on the K4 @ 1000? grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Morning oldman.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
Meanwhile this morning in Deliverance Alaska in an anonymous double wide at the end of a dirt road:

BlahBlahBlah....

Dumphuckitude...Blahblahblah

WishYOUHad.....BlahBlahBlah

WishYou'dBeen....BlahBlahBlah

WishYou'dSeen.....BlahBlahBlah

IKnowEverything....Blahblahblah

BlessMyHeart....Blahblahblah..

WaxingEloquentlyMyLog...BlahBlahBlah

LubingMyChainSaw....BlahBlahBlah

BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah & Blah!
BlahBlahBlah & Blah
BlahBlahBlah & Finally
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah
Sounds about right, same tired schit over and over. He/she/it can't even think of new insults.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick cuts and pastes all of this on a word document since he has a limit of ONE post per day... so he spends hours deciding what sameold sameoh he wants to cut and paste.. and then just watches the clock until his daily 24 hour limit starts again...

its just hilarious how he thinks that anyone he attacks would really give a crap what he thinks... and he talks about others IMAGINATIONS....

I'll be dollars to donuts, he started using alcohol and/or drugs from the time he was about 14.... because his maturity sure doesn't seem to have developed past that... anyone that has worked with alcohol and drug rehab patients can tell you, that a substance abusers development stops the day they start abusing any sort of substances...

I'd be highly surprised if he ever made it to graduation at Marshfield High School...

and then we have his head groupie SlaveBoy constant vigilant to defend the honor of his idol/hero....

I post something without even opening Schtick's post.. because ya know what it is going to say.... because he has already repeated it every darn day....

I post and in less than 5 minutes, SlaveBoy is on deck defending Scthick....by trying to get the best of me...

is he really that obtuse that he thinks I am going to be upset by any opinion he has of me or my life?

if common sense was a liquid, these two yoyos couldn't overflow a thimble...together...

but hey, they are so thrilled that the thread is buzzing 300 pages...who wants to bet that Schtick's life doesn't revolve around this thread right now?

SlaveBoy doesn't have a post count restriction, so it is no question that his life revolves around this thread...

the difference between them and everyone else is that everyone else doesn't take this thread seriously...the Dynamic Dumbos..

or the Deliverance Queens.. both seem to apply...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

'WHINER79,

I much enjoyed your Estrogen fueled heartfelt rant,on the bane of being forced to spend your pitiful life in Wisconsin. Admittedly,you've a leg to stand upon,as there's no upside there,unless you look to get into a Bitch,Moan And Whine Tournament. Your sorry life spent pounding pavement and defaulting to cramming things in your mouth and azz,has prepared you wonderfully,for such "hard charging" pursuits. Laffin'!

On the brightside though Sugartitts,noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do-Nothing Schit,than you can and it's [bleep] hilarious that you are oblivious to same. All you gotta do,is flaunt doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and you'll continue to be "blessed" with the "satisfactions" inherent those "results".

The light has still been tough on the average,though I'm thinking I musta assuredly shot a frame or two yesterday,that'll keep your Imagination fueled,as you nurse that current bout of PMS and whine eloquent upon your plight.

Hmmmmmm...let's see,there's prolly sumptin' that'll point you in the right direction,which you'll reliably [bleep] up and whine about. I got it. How's about you pry your Do-Nothing [bleep] from the couch,wipe them tears away and keep your nose in the wind. It's an order much too tall for you to fill,which is of course the constant,that humor is predicated upon. Shot to convey motion,which is something you can aspire too.

Looking forward to the next tear stained recounting of the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been.

Bless your heart.

GreatWapoozy,

Go for the throat and hang a pic of your best "efforts" and Rat the place up,like only you can.

Hell...go Jeff-O and feel to Pretend to have a [bleep] clue about boolits,barrels,ballistics and the like,so you can Imagine a first [bleep] clue. Charts is nice and almost as [bleep] funny as your pics.

Show no mercy.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Only you are "surprised" that your [bleep] never left the couch yesterday. you are also the only one "surprised",that instead of opening the front door,you went right to cramming things in your mouth and azz,as per your usual. Congratulations?

You's the whole enchilada,in that you're a [bleep] Idiot,lazy,broke,clueless,retarded,have crossed-eyes and poignantly manage to flaunt the entire Showcase Sh
owdown ala trembling lip,vicarious angst and penchant for plagiarism. I ain't slighting the fact that your pinched cartoon pics offa the 'net,don't assuredly trump the "satisfactions" and "results" of your Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,nor that you've got that "going" for you.

Laffin'!

Said Schtick defiantly while staring each one of them right in the belt buckle...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You took all that time with your thesaurus and word processor and I can't even get a good morning?

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

'WHINER79,

Bless your heart.

GreatWapoozy,

Show no mercy.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Laffin'!

Said Schtick defiantly while staring each one of them right in the belt buckle...
laugh!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oldman said:
SlaveBoy doesn't have a post count restriction, so it is no question that his life revolves around this thread...

For clarification.....

My life revolves around interacting with you.
You're so much fun.
Thanks, Bro.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
You took all that time with your thesaurus and word processor and I can't even get a good morning?
Good morning buttslave! laugh grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ya that lonely?

sure SlaveBoy.. Top of the morning to ya and the rest of your internet forum groupie/buddies...

how's that?

now go brush your teeth.... your breath smells like Travis's after a weekend bender in Billings... grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
saumboy,
don't try to get all of oldman's attention.
I was here first.
yourpal,
slaveboy

P.S. I'm gonna change my handle to that...
I love it.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya that lonely?

sure SlaveBoy.. Top of the morning to ya and the rest of your internet forum groupie/buddies...

how's that?

now go brush your teeth.... your breath smells like Travis's after a weekend bender in Billings... grin

Thanks bro.

and if you only knew how true the travy statement was...........................
you are on it this morning.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Morning question to the forum....

Did I read that right in the picture Schtick posted with him and his chain saw?

did the side of the chain saw actually say Mattel on it???

Schtick tell us it ain't so there ShortStuff...

Page 148 of 2,579 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,711
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.