Campfire Member
M
$300 for the Bushnell Elite Tactical 5-15
$350 for the Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 with flip up caps
$675 for the Tikka T3 varmint in 223

ALL OF THESE PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The scam artist is back. Dude you need to get a job and stop trying to screw people that do work out of there hard earned money.

REVIEW SELLERS PRIOR POST

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How do you go about booting someone from site

"If you got it, you got it!" In memory of Pops, gone but never forgotten
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Les7603006
The scam artist is back. Dude you need to get a job and stop trying to screw people that do work out of there hard earned money.

Dude I cleared that up with the other dude, I paid him back his money and everything, So please shut up.

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M

And also, that happened on another site, I paid him back his money, And he is still being a douche bag cyberstalking me, So guess what I did, I went and filed for a restraining order today, And I reported him to his local police. So yeah, And to begin with I mislabeled the Bushnell elite 5-15, You don't know what happened so please shut you're mouth.

Last edited by JoeAdams777; 08/10/12.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yeah, anybody who doesn't list the item in the thread name...

... And is obviously either a scam artist or idiot, isn't worth my, or your time.

Gtfo.

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by JustOneGunner
Yeah, anybody who doesn't list the item in the thread name...

... And is obviously either a scam artist or idiot, isn't worth my, or your time.

Gtfo.

No you GTFO, I have been trying to sell these for a while now, So please go to hell. If it makes you feel any [bleep] better I will ship the items first Before I receive the [bleep] payment.

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
The definition of Cyber stalking is when someone uses the internet or some other electronic device to stalk or harass another person, group of people or an organization. Cyber stalking can include wrong accusations, monitoring of someone�s actions, making threats, damage to data or equipment, selling a minor for intercourse, etc. Cyber stalking is different from offline stalking, although it can lead to stalking outside of the internet and electronic devices. Much confusion occurs when referring to cyber stalking, victims of cyber stalking may not realize what is happening to them, what their rights are and what legal action they can take

Just so Les knows and doesn't want to become a magical lawyer for a comeback.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AGAIN

VIEW SELLERS PRIOR POSTS

Want To Buy;
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
AGAIN

VIEW SELLERS PRIOR POSTS

COOL STORY BRO!!!! Want a medal? Or better yet, Want to get reported for post boosting?

Again You do not know what the F you are talking about, I paid that stupid ass skinny Goatsie dude his money back. And he wouldn't leave it at that so guess WHAT I FILED A RESTRAINING ORDER! OMGBBQ WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? NO MORE FREAKING GUNS FOR HIM!

I tried to be nice with him, But he couldn't leave it at me paying him back, no he had to stalk me from every site I go to. I hope he has fun.

Last edited by JoeAdams777; 08/10/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
(1) A person is guilty of cyberstalking if he or she, with intent to harass, intimidate, torment, or embarrass any other person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment, makes an electronic communication to such other person or a third party:

���� (a) Using any lewd, lascivious, indecent, or obscene words, images, or language, or suggesting the commission of any lewd or lascivious act;

���� (b) Anonymously or repeatedly whether or not conversation occurs; or

���� (c) Threatening to inflict injury on the person or property of the person called or any member of his or her family or household.

���� (2) Cyberstalking is a gross misdemeanor, except as provided in subsection (3) of this section.

���� (3) Cyberstalking is a class C felony if either of the following applies:

���� (a) The perpetrator has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment, as defined in RCW 9A.46.060, with the same victim or a member of the victim's family or household or any person specifically named in a no-contact order or no-harassment order in this or any other state; or

���� (b) The perpetrator engages in the behavior prohibited under subsection (1)(c) of this section by threatening to kill the person threatened or any other person.

���� (4) Any offense committed under this section may be deemed to have been committed either at the place from which the communication was made or at the place where the communication was received.

���� (5) For purposes of this section, "electronic communication" means the transmission of information by wire, radio, optical cable, electromagnetic, or other similar means. "Electronic communication" includes, but is not limited to, electronic mail, internet-based communications, pager service, and electronic text messaging.

Want To Buy;
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

The mystery $5500 "long range" rifle

The $2500 yard sale Colt

The 1 1/2 ounce gold necklace

Stunning photography

"I know I am, but what are you?"

You decide....

Me? I'd rather invest my money with that nice guy who keeps emailing me from Nigeria... better odds....

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JoeAdams777
Or better yet, Want to get reported for post boosting?

Yeah, tell Rick that we're "post boosting". crazy

Let me know how that goes for ya stud. whistle

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I love this $hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outing scamming douchebags and having them rub their own $hit in their face in front of everyone never gets old.

Windage & Elevation
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
(1) A person is guilty of cyberstalking if he or she, with intent to harass, intimidate, torment, or embarrass any other person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment, makes an electronic communication to such other person or a third party:

���� (a) Using any lewd, lascivious, indecent, or obscene words, images, or language, or suggesting the commission of any lewd or lascivious act;

���� (c) Threatening to inflict injury on the person or property of the person called or any member of his or her family or household.

���� (2) Cyberstalking is a gross misdemeanor, except as provided in subsection (3) of this section.

���� (a) The perpetrator has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment, as defined in RCW 9A.46.060, with the same victim or a member of the victim's family or household or any person specifically named in a no-contact order or no-harassment order in this or any other state; or

���� (b) The perpetrator engages in the behavior prohibited under subsection (1)(c) of this section by threatening to kill the person threatened or any other person.

���� (4) Any offense committed under this section may be deemed to have been committed either at the place from which the communication was made or at the place where the communication was received.

���� (5) For purposes of this section, "electronic communication" means the transmission of information by wire, radio, optical cable, electromagnetic, or other similar means. "Electronic communication" includes, but is not limited to, electronic mail, internet-based communications, pager service, and electronic text messaging.

Epic novel bro! I already filed it and they said they have enough! Get over yourself! How about you go and suck on his little goatsie while your at it! You don't know what happened so suck on a big one!

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
joeadams777;
I will take the Nikon,based on your post for $375. Ship it to me & when I receive it I will send you a USPS M.O. Please send me a PM and I will give you my shipping info.
Thanks

Living in the Land of Sunshine & No Basements
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian"
Semper Fi The Old Corps Era of the M-1 Garand�
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M

Also bro did you know that he Stalked me from forum to forum AFTER I paid him his money back? And did you know that he was harassing me everywhere? I know the Police know now!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

205 members (1lessdog, 2ndwind, 204guy, 280shooter, 300_savage, 264mag, 28 invisible), 1,989 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,445
Posts18,507,886
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.