S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Stick,

Even your posts smell like schit.

Time for a sink bath half pint.

Fast dip in the commode ( sorry Larry calls that "the Whirlpool" ), a quick flush, a fast dry off with a wash cloth, and Little Larry is good to go!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
25" legs in 22" pants. That's a cool look!....laffin!

Those would be shorts on a normal hard charging guy.

Looking like ToadBoy is sporting capri pants in this year's "Bush Fashion" lineup. Prolley wears white socks with his black suit as well. grin

Laffin'

Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Originally Posted by raghorn
Here's a original thought for ya.
Why don't you give advice on something that you've actually done?

I've reloaded the 7mm-08 before, just not that bullet. It's not rocket science, although some losers need someone to do all the work for them before they'll try anything.

This is one of the funniest things I've read.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ToadBoy
'Cub,

Only you will be "surprised" that your infatuation consumes you wherever you go.

I reckon I'm flattered,in regards to your heartfelt connection,as you tirelessly pound pavement.

laffin'!

As if, ToadBoy.

The only infatuation here is yours for you. Please feel free to post amy more pics of yourself in varying degrees of awesome. The once-a-day humour is worth the wait.

Laffin' [Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is for Schtick..

So going back to the beginning of this thread....

and you on your soap box per usual....bragging on your 223 AI Results...

tell me this old ObeJuan...on a bolt action 26 inch barrel, with your AI, what kind of velocities are you claiming with say a 53 Grain V Max... or a 75 grain A Max???

while we are at it, lets talk about what you claim for say a 40 grain Ballistic Tip....

you like to brag... here's your big opportunity...

show me what a knownothing I am...in facts...

I can tell ya right off... I can run a 40 grainer out of a 223 at 4000 fps...that isn't AI'd....a little testing...a little knowledge at the Reloading Bench...

and this isn't a comparison of HOW great I am in ratio to you.. as my ego doesn't need that reinforcement...

but I'd bet bolt action, you sell the 223 short while you brag about a 223 AI...AND YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
At first I thought that the idiot was expecting a high tide but then I realized that he's just wearing shorts. I'll bet his posse is happy that he posted that picture so they can jerk-off to it. With people having that jerk as a role model it's no wonder the country elected Obama for president.

Last edited by M7300SAUM; 08/11/12.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Looks more like little bitch has 24" legs; I believe she could take her school ruler(she might as well use it for something) and run it down inside that shoe, and the other end would hit right about mid-knee. Mark the spot with a Sharpie, and I'd bet if you place that school ruler on the line on her knee, the end would be right even with where her [bleep] starts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Loggers around here wear their working pants like Schtick does also... so evidently it is a safety thing, or allows them to get their boots laced up... which good footwear and protection is important in that industry....

we wouldn't want the little cretin getting hurt or anything would we?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
At first I thought that the idiot was expecting a high tide but then I realized that he's just wearing shorts. I'll bet his posse is happy that he posted that picture so they can jerk-off to it. With people having that jerk as a role model it's no wonder the country elected Obama for president.

Those pants are hilarious...lol...what a goober! The crazy thing is he thinks he's all that...laffin at a goober!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Christ...really...no defending Larry...but anybody set a choker lately???? Short pants, is the best you got????

Stainless takes longer to rust out I guess...Officially out.

Charlie

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Charlie...

off topic, but did your boys make it home today from Alabama?

hope they made it home safely and please extend a salute and thank you to your son for his service...

best regards
seafire

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm sure Leisure Suit Larry will explain it first chance he gets.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, wasn,t to bad of a day.
Had the tire fixed.............
[Linked Image]
Welded a patch on the bush hog...........
[Linked Image]

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Turned several of these ...........
[Linked Image]
Into these...........
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Checked zero on these............
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And, had fried catfish, crawfish tails, and fried jalapenos for supper.
How'd your day go resting on the couch, or did you go to the mall?.............

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Stick,

Even your posts smell like schit.

Time for a sink bath half pint.

'Moses,

Your Whine is right up there with sopme of the best and your "experience" and "results",commensurate with them who do the least. You are certainly operating in rare air and don't think for a second,that it ain't funnier than [bleep]...you "hard charger".

Always did enjoy the inherent humor associated with your "hard charging" ways and your vivid Imagination bolsters your Pretend nicely.

You Do-Nothing Dumbphucks is never at a loss for excuses,but the pics are great!

Laffin'!

Great Wapoozy,

Always entertaininger than [bleep],to grant you the opportunity to showcase your doing the best you can,with what very [bleep] little you have to work with. I savvy that you don't do schit,don't have schit and have never seen schit,but you really knocked Dumbphucktitude outta the [bleep] Park...when you Imagined you saw an AirCrane.

I really cain't know which is funnier. If one Do-Nothing Dumbphuck was waxing eloquent upon all the things she almost did,with all the wares she almost had and from all the places she's almost been and under all The Do-Nothing Gang's handles. Orrrrrrr...if there REALLY is that many of you stupid Dumbphucks in this World and your Merry Band is an order of incredibly inept individuals,with [bleep] tethered to couches in unison. Curious that while them particulars is moot,the "results" is always the same.

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

I enjoy the Pretend you Imagine to "not care" and that your infatuation knows no bounds. I've long had the shoulders to schlep legions of you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks around,as you live vicariously,flaunt your GoogleFu,avoid RealityFu and hang plagiarized pics...while Whining and pointing fingers to salve your Nothingness.

It ain't like you are going to pry your [bleep] from the couch and do something for yourself.

Appreciate you being the Canuck Jeff-O and don't think the humor ain't mightily sweetened,that you do so obliviously.

Hell...I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do!

Laffin'!

'SAUM,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but I'll feign my "surprise". Kudos for sticking even more things in your mouth and azz,while Bitching,Moaning,Whining and keeping your couch pinned down with your permanently affixed [bleep].

Points awarded for the trembling lip and the great care you take in skirting Reality,as you Pretend to Imagine your first [bleep] clue.

Where do you Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphucks come from?

Wow +P.

Magnumdoosh,

Groovin' on your "experience" and "results" as per always.

I know,I know...you Pretended to Imagine all your pics and recountings is locked up at Bigsqueeze's house,for "security" reasons and the works are in a Tactical Cardboard box,so Jeff-O cain't drool on 'em.

Your haste to take unrivaled Dooshtitude to new levels,never ain't not epic [bleep] humor! It really is [bleep] incredible,how little you do...yet you for some reason feel compelled to flap your lips on an Outdoors Board.

Sugartitts,schit don't get ANY [bleep] funnier than that!

Congratulations?!!?

okok,

Tough to top the humor of your Imagination.

It'd be the BEST pic of All Time,to have a shot of The Do-Nothing Gang lined up together,with a placard denoting their "vocation".

If only to attest,to how Reality ain't for everyone.

Laffin'!

'05,

They had me on the "ropes". Laffin'!

There ain't nothing to be said to a deluge of Day Dreaming Dumbphucks,flaunting their incredible [bleep] Stupidity,while feigning a first [bleep] clue.

I hear money even grows on trees.(grin)

One thing for certain about The Do-Nothing Gang...is that when it's all said and done,there's gonna be a LOT more said than done.

Shefire,

You was doing soooooooooooooooo well with the helicopter ruse,I wonder why you abandoned that too?!!? Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been.

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you need it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Aw, geez. Permit me an observation...

You guys are doggin' Boxer on his sartorial splendor, which you are only able to do because he isn't afraid to hang pics of himself on here.

And yet...other than bro' Jeff-O, most of y'all seem unduly (or perhaps duly?) reticent to hang pics of yourselves with the same aplomb.

C'mon, gents! Start hangin' some pics of yourselves, so we can see how bull-of-the-woods y'all look, and critique same!

Grow a pair, why don't ya! smile

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by raghorn
And, had fried catfish, crawfish tails, and fried jalapenos for supper.
How'd your day go resting on the couch, or did you go to the mall?.............

Fish On!........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Figured as much but though I'd ask anyway.

Page 153 of 2,579 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 160user, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,102 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,235
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.