Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 155 of 2,579 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 2578 2579
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by wageslave

What I was really wondering about is how the hand clap is?

It's gnarly right now. Ugly. I'm concerned. Plus I cut the [bleep] out of my thumb yesterday on a very sharp curl of T304 coming off the work. Sliced right through my glove and cut me deep. D'oh.

You know you like it deep. Don't lie.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'll take a little exercise and eating healthy any day over looking like you and Stick. You've got more chins than a Chinese phone book!.....
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small segment of life.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
I'll take a little exercise and eating healthy any day over looking like you and Stick. You've got more chins than a Chinese phone book!.....
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small segment of life.

Where the [bleep] do people come up with this schit?

There's an outdoorsman that lives in Alaska and posts on the internet frequently. He tends to answer questions and enjoys being a dick and it's hilarious.

Fin.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave

There's an outdoorsman that lives in Alaska and posts on the internet frequently. He tends to answer questions and enjoys being a dick and it's hilarious.

Fin.

Travis
Doesn't surprise me that you don't get it since you are one of the groupies defending your man love. TFF grin GFY I think you will understand that.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Fin.

Travis
Doesn't surprise me that you don't get it since you are one of the groupies defending your man love. TFF grin GFY I think you will understand that.

Whimper some more for us.

Travis

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by raghorn
And, had fried catfish, crawfish tails, and fried jalapenos for supper.
How'd your day go resting on the couch, or did you go to the mall?.............

Lets see.....I woke up, took a [bleep], ran 15 miles, drank some Gatorade, showered, had breakfast (banana, wheat toast, chocolate milk), drove to Wyoming to pick up a wall tent with a buddy (12x14 Davis with internal frame and a Cylinder Stove for $500.00!), stopped for lunch at Subway (12" oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with all the veggies they could stack on it and sweet onion sauce), came home and set up the tent and adjusted the frame a bit, took it down and sent my buddy on his way, watched a little of the Olympics, mowed lawns/edged/weeded the yard and garden, had dinner (spaghetti, tossed salad, garlic bread), showered again, tucked momma into bed, and watched some DVR'd UFC until I fell asleep.

Sorry I don't feel the need to chronicle my everyday life with pictures to try and impress someone on the WWW. Besides, I'm scared of which ones you'd want to see..... shocked

On a scale of one 1-10, how was the schit?

Travis

I think it had a Fu-Manchu....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
grin

Travis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To bad a early morning [bleep] is as good as it's goint to get for the day.....................laffin

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My condolences Raghorn.

Hunting Shooting alleys in 12 yr old pines has got to suck.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those were planted in 1/06.
They do grow fast in a river bottom.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
River bottoms will get you root rot with pines....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by raghorn
And, had fried catfish, crawfish tails, and fried jalapenos for supper.
How'd your day go resting on the couch, or did you go to the mall?.............

Lets see.....I woke up, took a [bleep], ran 15 miles, drank some Gatorade, showered, had breakfast (banana, wheat toast, chocolate milk), drove to Wyoming to pick up a wall tent with a buddy (12x14 Davis with internal frame and a Cylinder Stove for $500.00!), stopped for lunch at Subway (12" oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with all the veggies they could stack on it and sweet onion sauce), came home and set up the tent and adjusted the frame a bit, took it down and sent my buddy on his way, watched a little of the Olympics, mowed lawns/edged/weeded the yard and garden, had dinner (spaghetti, tossed salad, garlic bread), showered again, tucked momma into bed, and watched some DVR'd UFC until I fell asleep.

Sorry I don't feel the need to chronicle my everyday life with pictures to try and impress someone on the WWW. Besides, I'm scared of which ones you'd want to see..... shocked

On a scale of one 1-10, how was the schit?

Travis

I think it had a Fu-Manchu....
grin That's funny schit. But did you get a picture? If not there are plenty on this thread with a lookalike.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I shat what used to be 15 IPA's this morning. It was more horrid than this thread. If that's even possible...

Travis

LMAO

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
River bottoms will get you root rot with pines....

In this case, that would be Larry Root rot........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They'll be fine as part of the logs we cut before planting these were pine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DELGUE
C'mon, gents! Start hangin' some pics of yourselves, so we can see how bull-of-the-woods y'all look, and critique same!

Some here of normal stature don't have anything to prove by posting pics of self inflicted awesomeness.

I spent part of the week in Maine with my wife and the rest of the week painting. I didn't shoot a gun, kill anything, take any pics of wildlife, nor cut down any big trees. I'm OK with that, although it may be a bit mundane for ToadBoy and his cronies. I couldn't care less in fact.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I personally like my hunting pants a little on the short side. Found out long ago they have less of a tendency to catch on stuff and cause a fall while I have a gun in my hand. Perhaps the same is true while running chain saws? wink

Last edited by battue; 08/12/12.

laissez les bons temps rouler
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That's the story I'd Stick with too...

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
just hadn't put his boots on yet is all... loggers in the NW have commonly nipped their trousers short since who knows when for the reason battue touched on.

[Linked Image]

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Go easy, there, ace. smile I've been goin' through Lee Child books lately like a hot knife through butter! I like my Jack Reacher books, although he disappointed me in one here lately by talkin' to the bad guy too much at the end instead of just killing him like he shoulda. But by and large, I'm really diggin' him. He's a smartass, and I like my characters to be smartasses, although a Terry C. Johnston or Tony Hillerman or James A. Michener or Dick Marcinko or Doug Peacock book has much to recommend it, too.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 155 of 2,579 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 1badf350, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,215
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.