Print Thread
Hop To
Page 156 of 2,579 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 2578 2579
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'll take a little exercise and eating healthy any day over looking like you and Stick. You've got more chins than a Chinese phone book!.....
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small segment of life.

Go easy, there, ace. smile I've been goin' through Lee Child books lately like a hot knife through butter! I like my Jack Reacher books, although he disappointed me in one here lately by talkin' to the bad guy too much at the end instead of just killing him like he shoulda. But by and large, I'm really diggin' him. He's a smartass, and I like my characters to be smartasses, although a Terry C. Johnston or Tony Hillerman or James A. Michener or Dick Marcinko or Doug Peacock book has much to recommend it, too.

He was just trying to make day to day activities sound consuming. I forgive him.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I find my life is much easier to live by not getting involved with my community, helping people, or having kids. It really makes time for important stuff like whiskey and guns.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I find my life is much easier to live by not getting involved with my community, helping people, or having kids. It really makes time for important stuff like whiskey and guns.

[bleep] canucks are all the same.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
You shut your mouth when youre talking to me you drunk, mildly rascist, womanizing, bisexual.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

[bleep] canucks are all the same.

Travis

I agree. With both of you.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And I agree with all three of you...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And on that note I will get up and take a Sunday shot(of JD).

No chit, I'm really gonna do it!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I trust that you will...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Time for bed now....grin

Later!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lightweight!

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You shut your mouth when youre talking to me you drunk, mildly rascist, womanizing, bisexual.

As long as you don't accuse me of descending from Canaduh, we're cool.

Travis

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small specimen & segment of life.

I added a small portion to an almost perfect post; it's bolded, italicized and font colored red. I wish I could have said it better, but I can't; you touched ALL the bases. Outstanding...simply outstanding.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

As long as you don't accuse me of descending from Canaduh, we're cool.

Travis

Nobody thinks you've descended, Travis.

Maybe someday.....?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any guesses on how short Butt shot boxer is? I'll say 5' 3" smile

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
4' 19"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Awesome canucks are all the same.

Travis

Thank-you! grin

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small specimen & segment of life.

I added a small portion to an almost perfect post; it's bolded, italicized and font colored red. I wish I could have said it better, but I can't; you touched ALL the bases. Outstanding...simply outstanding.

If you guys feel that we spend too much time talking about outdoor activities, maybe you shouldn't frequent an outdoors website?

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Awesome canucks are all the same.

Travis

Thank-you! grin

No problem. grin

Travis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

If you guys feel that we spend too much time talking about outdoor activities, maybe you shouldn't frequent an outdoors website?

Travis

Much less give advice....................

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
yea, there's probably quilting and gardening boards where 'enrichment classes' trump outdoor activities

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Page 156 of 2,579 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,932
Posts18,518,954
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.