Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yes, I got one too - a brand new tattoo.

But how it got 'there' - I haven't a clue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well at least she takes it in the back door!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
told my boss once that I had anal glaucoma, he asked what that was so I told him that I couldn't see my ass coming into work that day. he laughed

true story (but I ended up working anyway)

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
This thread DOES NOT need pictures!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And yet she didn't cut it for the cheek spreader...

"When I got it tattooed, he held my cheeks open while I was choking myself from the pain. Then we ended up breaking up because he said he couldn't see us getting married or starting a family."

lol...help us.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is a very [bleep] thread

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401

That chick is either proof of a brain fried from drugs, low IQ or has so many stud piercings, she talks like a re-tard.

Even Flave would have to glove his love on that. Methinks she's been around the horn a time or two.....hundred.
[Linked Image]
I thought this was asinine enough (although this pic must be a felt marker prank, I hope) anal chick topped it, by far.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a SKANK! mad

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Shame.

The girl COULD be attractive.

But dammmnnn. eek

Lots of issues going on there.

Wouldn't be surprised if she dies young. crazy

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
she appears to be a very sad young lady. abused as a child (if true), obviously "used" be several men through the years, her body marked in numerous places, and now seeking international attention/acceptance by recent anal ink. sad indeed!

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by hotsoup
she appears to be a very sad young lady. abused as a child (if true), obviously "used" be several men through the years, her body marked in numerous places, and now seeking international attention/acceptance by recent anal ink. sad indeed!

Yep. You spelled it out better than me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I am wondering why anyone would be wanting to look at other peoples arseholes.

...Ribka....?

Or tattoos..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That reminds me of a true story, happened in Denver. A bunch of die-hard Broncos fans went out on the town for a bachelor party and got trashed. They ended up on East Colfax Street at 2:00 A.M. One of �em decided he wanted a tattoo, so they went into a tattoo parlor. The tattoo artist asked him what kind of tattoo he wanted, and he said �something to honor the Denver Broncos, how about a portrait of John Elway and Terrell Davis, from the glory days.� So the tattoo artist asked him where he wanted it, and he said �it can�t show, because we have a strict policy against tattoos at the bank where I work, so put it on my ass.�

The tattoo artist told him he�d have to put Elway on one cheek, and Davis on the other, and it would cost $200, so they shook hands on the deal and got started. When he was done, the tattoo artist held up a mirror for the customer to inspect his work, and said �how do you like it?� The customer, who was really trashed, thought the portraits looked nothing like Elway or Davis, and refused to pay.

A big argument ensued, and one of the customer�s buddies had an idea on how to settle it. He said �tell you what, we�ll go out on the street, find the first person we come to and ask him if he can tell who the portraits are of. If he can identify them, my pal will pay your bill; if not, he doesn�t have to pay.�
This was agreeable, so they went out on the street. But by now it was 3:00 AM and there was no one out there. They finally found a wino in an alley, and told him they�d give him $10 to see if he could ID the tattoos. He was game, so the guy dropped his trousers right there on the street.

The wino was having a hard time seeing, and was squinting, turning his head right and left, and finally said �I can�t be fer sure, but I reckon the one on the right is John Elway�.and the one on the left, that�s gotta be the running back, Terrell Davis.� Whereupon the tattoo artist said �I told you so�.� But was cut off by the wino, who said �And I�m positive that one in the middle is Jay Cutler.�

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by TBREW401

That chick is either proof of a brain fried from drugs, low IQ or has so many stud piercings, she talks like a re-tard.

Even Flave would have to glove his love on that. Methinks she's been around the horn a time or two.....hundred.
[Linked Image]
I thought this was asinine enough (although this pic must be a felt marker prank, I hope) anal chick topped it, by far.

Well no we know what Raisuli looks like...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
How much is too much for a tattoo?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
What a SKANK! mad

+ a million.

And that was before the new tat, more tats....more skankiness.

But that's just me.

wink

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
wheres the hot babe pics???

�A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.�
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I knew an old Warrant Officer who claimed he had a fly tatooed on his dick..... said it grew into an eagle smile

And NO I never checked his claim. But there was a young female Ensign that witnessed him dropping his drawers at a party after a dare who quickly screamed "CWO4 xxxxxx, Ensign xxxxx places you on report!"

-=[Bob]=-
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
This just goes to show you that there still are nice girls with class out there.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by rattler
where is deflave.....this gal is definitely in his class of companionship laugh

Don't disrespect the Flave!! He wouldn't stoop so low as that. She's too skinny...
grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,450
Posts18,489,657
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.