Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I have seen Lee and Tiffany several times at various shows. She is definitely a "looker", but so is a pretty girl at Walmart.

Supposedly, Lee is well educated but I don't think they would be where they are are today if Tiffany were not part of the team.

JMHO, donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rob p
I signed mine something like "to Robert, my big rutting stud buck from your little doe Tiffany."

grin

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by donsm70
...but I don't think they would be where they are are today if Tiffany were not part of the team.

No doubt there.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by donsm70

Supposedly, Lee is well educated but I don't think they would be where they are are today if Tiffany were not part of the team.

I think he used to be a chemical engineer and she was a flight attendant for Northwest airlines. From a friend of a friend of a friend who met them, supposedly she's a real sweetheart and he's a real azz.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
what the heck does their show title "The Crush" mean by the way? I have never seen the show either.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Tiffany isnt a toad by any means, but she is not that hot either. You guys need to get out more often...

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BWalker
Tiffany isnt a toad by any means, but she is not that hot either.
No she's not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lee and Tiffany are two incredible people and I am proud to call them friends. They hunt hard and are humble people. They literally took a huge chance and followed a dream and it's worked out for them.

If anybody says a bad word about them then they obviously have never met them.

Here is a pic from about 3 years ago out at Lee and Tiffanys house...
[Linked Image]

Here is a pic from 2 years ago here in CO

[Linked Image]

Another thing I would like to add is that the people that work with Lee and Tiffany are salt of the earth as well. It bugs me to see people talk about somebody they have never met and know nothing about but it's the Internet so I shouldn't be surprised by it

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
She's never been much of a looker.

Here are 4 photos of this gal over time, I almost (I said almost) think she looks better now than she did in '98

[Linked Image]

I hate you forever. What do you have against us. smile

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Huntsonora
and just how much money did you spend with them ?? Did you go hunting with them ?? Ya did, didn't ya ?? It is called PR dude !!
I have lived here all my life. My son and daughter learned to hunt on some of the ground they control now and there will be no more kids hunting there. THOUSANDS of acres locked up. The guy that stole my tree stand is on the local POSSY !! The gamewarden is way big buddies with these people. They went bear hunting togather last year. He HAUNTS the border roads protecting it for them. DO NOT DREAM you are going to tell me what these people are.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I hate you forever. What do you have against us. smile

I'm Sorry, I don't want no ones to hate me. cry

BTW: use bleach, It'll sting like he!! when you put it in your eyes but it makes you forget about what you saw! grin

I wouldn't mind doing some reloading with Tiffany, probably wouldn't take too long to work up a good load!! grin grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She is a good looking gal.I like the comment about " so is a pretty gal at Walmart.
One of my favorite t-shirts/bumper stickers is" no matter how good looking she is.Somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her [bleep]";-)

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mickey Rourke in drag?

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ackley33806
Huntsonora
and just how much money did you spend with them ?? Did you go hunting with them ?? Ya did, didn't ya ?? It is called PR dude !!
I have lived here all my life. My son and daughter learned to hunt on some of the ground they control now and there will be no more kids hunting there. THOUSANDS of acres locked up. The guy that stole my tree stand is on the local POSSY !! The gamewarden is way big buddies with these people. They went bear hunting togather last year. He HAUNTS the border roads protecting it for them. DO NOT DREAM you are going to tell me what these people are.

So you're pissed that they bought ground that you used to hunt on? Typical. In fact, I met a guy when I was out there that came up to me as I was glassing deer on my friends farm and told me a big long sob story about how the ground my friend had bought used to be owned by a family member and he got screwed out of it by another family member and he wanted to know who my friend was and if he could talk to him because he felt like he should be able to hunt there. Not a chance! After hearing that guys story it doesn't surprise me that you try to make you sound even more like a victim by tossing "kids" into the mix. That guy did the same thing. Hell, maybe it was you. Are you overweight and drive an older Ford Ranger?

If you want to be bitter and feel like a victim because somebody came in and "locked up" ground that you used to hunt on then feel free to be bitter. I think it's a waste of energy but that's just my opinion.

The Lakoskys are damn good people. To try to demonize them for coming in and building their dream in an area you used to hunt is ridiculous. If you wanted to hunt it forever you should have bought it. Nobody owes you or your kids anything. I know that sounds harsh but it's the way it is. Good luck finding a new spot to hunt

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And to answer your original question Ackley, no, I did not hunt with them in Iowa. They are friends of mine and they help another friend of mine that owns a farm in the area. I was there as a friend and that's all

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I've never met either of them. From what I know, and it ain't much, they work their tails off to get what they now have. Growing bucks like they do doesn't happen over night, so it also takes time along with the hard work.

From what I've seen on shows and and videos, they pretty much gave up everything they have to start their dream. I'd say it worked.

Because a guy isn't personal and doesn't want to be friends with everyone he meets doesn't make him an asshle. Could be that he's sick of dealing with stupid people that want to tell him how to run his farm and his business and doesn't have time or energy to put up with their BS.

Last edited by tzone; 08/19/12.

Camp is where you make it.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So you're pissed that they bought ground that you used to hunt on? Typical.

To be fair, he said 'locked up'.

I have no dog in this and think she's a very pretty woman but I do have a problem with giant commercial leases coming in and displacing local hunters. It's an ever growing cancer in the sport.

I'm not sure if the the Lakosky's even lease any ground, but I suspect they do.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
...but I do have a problem with giant commercial leases coming in and displacing local hunters. It's an ever growing cancer in the sport.

I don't, and I do not see it that way at all.
Landowners have the right to do as they see fit. They paid the freight to own it and they pay the taxes.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Leases will be the death of hunting in America. A cancer is a very accurate description. Soon it'll be all $$$$, and cornfeeders, game cams, breeding programs. Eventually they'll stop cutting the tags off their ears before the trophy pics.

Not necessarily said in regards to the Lakosky's, I don't know a thing about them beyond what I've read on the net. Just a commentary on the sad future of our hunting heritage.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Private property is in a constant state of change.
Places I could hunt 10 years ago, I can't now.
10 years from now I may not to be able to hunt where I do now.
I've seen it over and over and accept it now.
Just the way it is.
Just enjoy the hell out of it while you can.

Proud NRA Life Member
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (1minute, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 338reddog, 45_100, 22 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,927
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.