Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I know you are a drunken big mouthed piece of [bleep] that likes to talk down to others.
You also appear to be a racist, bigoted so-and-so that thinks his [bleep] doesn't stink.

On the plus side you do seem to be trying to raise awareness to the illegal immigrants issue....and you do get points for that.

But what would I know, I am a whole ocean away and only have your internet rantings to go by.

how one could miscatagorize someone is hard to understand.
crossfire doesn't need me to defend him, but racist, bigoted is so far from the truth.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by krp
Mormons vs illegal mexicans on breeding litters... lol

Az is still 57% cracker, 30% hispanic and 13% other... we got the mormons keeping the average up.

Life is explained by math... not imagination.

Kent

i am not sure where my family fits in, euro whatever per another poster, certainly cracker, partially hispanic, and some mormons in the group. I wonder what that makes me?

We don't care,......

Hey, just had a call, it looks like the Governor of Nebraska held a press conference and signed onto the same approach to this debacle as Az.

e.g. no Drivers licenses, etc. All the usual suspects are going apechit about it too.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

how one could miscatagorize someone is hard to understand.
crossfire doesn't need me to defend him, but racist, bigoted is so far from the truth.

Since I do not know the man I will have to take your word for this....so I apologise for my misreading of the mans character traits.

..unreservedly.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He is still a drunken loud-mouthed git though.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp
Mormons vs illegal mexicans on breeding litters... lol

Az is still 57% cracker, 30% hispanic and 13% other... we got the mormons keeping the average up.

Life is explained by math... not imagination.

Kent

i am not sure where my family fits in, euro whatever per another poster, certainly cracker, partially hispanic, and some mormons in the group. I wonder what that makes me?

I know what you mean... I'm Welch/Native A/Irish from my paternal... French/Spanish/Mystery meat from my maternal, with both families being in AZ since the 1800s and my maternal the longest. My dad was raised mormon, my mom baptist... us kids, nondenominational.

I claimed NA on the 2010 census to not deny my mammoth eater DNA, since that DNA has been on this continent longer than the others... also supports my claim of indigenous.

My wife's maternal GPs owned, maintained a home and farmed land in both Yuma and Caborca, Mex from the 20s on. Their kids were raised in Yuma and her uncles still farm the family land there. Her paternal was from Polish/Welch/Chicago and her dad played polkas on an accordion.

My kids were born 1/4 mex, good percentage of welch from both sides and a mix of others... my son-in-law is 100% Chicago Puerto rican... my wife was born in Chicago, they moved back to AZ when she was 5...

My granddaughter... the 3/4 Chicago connection is scary, until you realize she is 100% Arizonian and screw the rest.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like some Arizonan inadvertently stepped on somebody's douchebag,.....

Oh well, we have bigger fish to fry here in this thread. Offshore ninnies with hurt feelers, take a number and go to the back of the line, or fill out and leave a TS card.

Moving right along, than,.....

GTC

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/obama-dream-act-lite-runs-more-trouble-nebraska-175716587.html

Obama�s DREAM Act-lite runs into more trouble
Nebraska has joined Arizona in opposing legal status for immigrants who are newly-documented under Obama�s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, setting up a constitutional battle while raising tough questions about the program.
Christian Science MonitorBy Patrik Jonsson | Christian Science Monitor � 10 hrs ago

Two days after Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer declared her state won�t confer driver�s licenses and other state benefits to newly-documented immigrants under Obama�s �deferred action� immigration policy, Nebraska, too, put its foot down.

Echoing Gov. Brewer, Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman (R) said on Saturday that Obama�s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program does not make successful applicants �legal citizens,� meaning they remain ineligible for state benefits like driver�s licenses and other services.

The deferred action plan, which took effect on Wednesday, could make as many as 1.7 illegal immigrants eligible for �deferred action� status, meaning they�re eligible to receive work papers and driver�s licenses. Applicants have to be no more than 31 years old, must have arrived in the US before the age of 16, and have no major crimes on their record.

The opposition stances taken by Nebraska and Arizona seem to at least partially challenge federal law, specifically the 2005 Real ID Act, which lists �deferred action� recipients as being eligible for driver�s licenses.

Experts, however, admit there are gray areas in the Real ID Act, especially as neither Arizona nor Nebraska lawmakers have ratified it. That means the moves by the two states amount to a �Constitutional throwdown,� according to Michael Olivas, an immigration law expert at the University of Houston, who also suggests the driver�s license ban is �just sheer political pandering to largely nativist and restrictionist forces.�

But as legal battles loom, the moves by the two governors do have the potential to more immediately undermine Obama�s new immigration policy.

Indeed, state opposition isn�t the only concern for applicants. While thousands lined up this week for help to apply, some Hispanic groups are concerned that immigration authorities may � despite the President�s orders and assurances of anonymity � use the information to find and deport family members. It�s not clear whether the program would continue if Mitt Romney wins the presidency.

Nebraska and Arizona likely have over 100,000 eligible illegal immigrants within their borders.

The move by Brewer drew sharp rebukes from some legal scholars, activists, and Democratic lawmakers.

�Jan Brewer has once again shown that she is nothing more than George Wallace in a skirt," Jeff Rogers, the chair of the Pima County Democratic Party, told reporters in Arizona. "What's next? Will she personally stand outside the Motor Vehicle office and block entry to qualified 'DREAMers'?"

George Wallace is the late Alabama governor who made his �stand in the schoolhouse door� at the University of Alabama to block African-American students from entering, and who, upon his inauguration, insisted, �Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.�

Harsh as it is, the Wallace analogy will ring true for many Americans. But it also suggests another underlying problem with Obama�s policy.

In the case of Wallace, he was challenging Congress. In the case of Arizona and Nebraska, the governors are challenging what some conservatives see as an extra-constitutional gambit orchestrated by Obama alone as a way to implement the failed DREAM Act through bureaucratic fiat.

That debate is one that Brewer and Heineman may be trying to force Obama to have ahead of the election, says Mark Krikorian, director of the conservative Center for Immigration Studies. �It�s a broader challenge to the government � and also makes sense for electoral purposes,� he says.

But not all Republicans are on board. Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who lost ground in the presidential primaries after sympathizing with the plight of illegal immigrants, has criticized the policy, but has not taken action against it. In fact, Texas is currently one of only a few states that allow in-state tuition at public universities for illegal immigrants.

And therein lays one big test for Obama�s new immigration policy. In order for �deferred action� immigrants to get in-state tuition benefits � a key selling point � the bulk of state legislatures will have to pass legislation to make that possible.

At the very least, the moves by Arizona and Nebraska suggest that the state-by-state debate over what some are calling DREAM Act-lite will continue and likely intensify. wink

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Maybe we'll get more self deports from those going to Kali and such searching for legitimacy...

LOL, crazy like a fox.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kent, I haven't read one single WORD here......I mean not one damned WORD amidst all the smoke, fury, noise and blither that this political horsechit generates,.......about the gent that the Romney / Ryan team has chosen as their "Immigration issues Legal Advisor"

His name may be familiar to a few here,.....

Chris Kobach ring any bells ?

Nose into the wind call here,......look for South Carolina, Alabama, Kansas, Oklahoma, Wyoming joining us,.....muy pronto.

GTC

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JSTUART
He is still a drunken loud-mouthed git though.

Well, he's a loadmouth and I've been one also... it's a thorn in the opposition's side to broadcast reality... if you don't like the delivery of AZ vernacular... who gives a chit.

The drunken references to cross always rolls me up... if you don't like the context of the content, doesn't mean the content is false... and to try to qualify the disagreement by 'impairment' is funny chit, knowing the man.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Kent, I haven't read one single WORD here......I mean not one damned WORD amidst all the smoke, fury, noise and blither that this political horsechit generates,.......about the gent that the Romney / Ryan team has chosen as their "Immigration issues Legal Advisor"

Nose into the wind call here,......look for South Carolina, Alabama, Kansas, Oklahoma, Wyoming joining us,.....muy pronto.

GTC

I like the Kobach connection... I think he's a hunter also... things are moving along.

Kent

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The implications of just how EFFECTIVE this move is going to be in tossing these morons and thugs out of their comfortable chairs is going to take a while to sink in.

Gotta' call it an ENCOURAGING evolution,......there are some really fine MINDS behind this play, ones conversant with American Constitutional Law.

Grinning here..... grin must be something about the phrase 'Constitutional Throwdown', I reckon.

Let's all keep our chins up,

GTC

More good analysis from the Monitor:

Jan Brewer leads 'constitutional throwdown' against DREAM Act-lite

Jan Brewer, Arizona governor, is again taking on the White House, saying young illegal immigrants covered under a new Obama plan can't get state benefits. It could lead to legal wranglings.

Link: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2012/0816/Jan-Brewer-leads-constitutional-throwdown-against-DREAM-Act-lite/%28page%29/2

Arizona, under Brewer, became a leading force in the anti-illegal immigration movement by passing Senate Bill 1070, which included tough measures designed to shrink the numbers of illegal immigrants. Several other states including Georgia and Alabama followed suit, sparking legal showdowns between the states and the US Department of Justice. This summer, the US Supreme Court struck down most of SB 1070, but retained one key provision: the ability of police officers to ask for identification from those they suspect are in the country illegally.

Brewer�s latest move could be part of an effort to build support in Congress and other states to challenge the constitutionality of DACA, which critics say goes beyond the White House's constitutional purview. Rep. Lamar Smith (R) of Texas, for example, has called DACA �a breach of faith with the American people and the rule of law.�

Brewer's order �is a broader challenge to the federal government, because this [Obama] order, this policy, is clearly illegal,� says Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates stronger immigration laws and enforcement. �It�s trying to set up a confrontation that will focus not just on Governor Brewer�s order but on the illegality of the president�s policy."

"In a way, I think they�re kind of hoping that the Justice Department will sue them before the election,� he says.

Some observers suggest that the Obama administration will move swiftly to block state efforts to withhold benefits from successful DACA applicants.

�I believe the Obama administration is going to come out and say we�re changing the notes and tones of our directive, and say these kids are here under the color of law and protected by US immigration laws and due process, and/or they have a specific nonvisa immigrant category that allows them to have a driver�s license,� Arizona immigration attorney Jose Penalosa told KSAZ-TV on Thursday.

The president has said the policy is legal because the mechanisms for it are already in place and require no new bureaucracy or funding to implement. Expenses will be refunded, he says, through a $465 application fee

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Kobach has got to be causing urine to run down a lot of people's leg. I am glad to know that. Not that one needed another reason to vote against the current president.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Actually Oblahblah has assued a Fatwah considering his mooslum heritage.
He must think he is some sort of Ayatollah DICTATOR
Thankfully American "Spring" will come early in November and send this illegal 1960's Radical packing!
Hope and change - my arse!
God Bless Gov. Jan Brewer & Sheriff Joe Arpaio!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
I love that woman. She's not a hottie, but I love her anyway. Where are the other conservative governors? She's got balls of steel.

Gov Scott in Florida is doing well with his Conservative Ideas. We just pushed Homeland Security into a corner in court, and made them cough up the official illegal list, so we can purge our voter roles.

My jackasse governor in Illinewmexico isn't going to doo jackscat! We have the largest illegal population in the U.S. I'll bet.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
" Kobach has got to be causing urine to run down a lot of people's leg. I am glad to know that. Not that one needed another reason to vote against the current president."

With Kobach's coaching and steering a practical,workable, and most importantly, LEGAL "program" can be presented. This alternative to the grandstanding, and blatantly illegal 'Presidential Edict' currently in vogue WILL attract an enthusiastic following. While some will find the idea unpalatable, I'm LIKING the vision of an evolving faction of "Conservative Dreamers". That's my best call.

The RAZA, AZTLAN, MECHA crew are coming apart like 10 dollar suits, and the "protests" currently show very little of that usual fire and noisiness,.........it's more like they are quiet, disorganized, and confused.

There's a GREAT opportunity to subvert / convert their younger ranks, at this point in time.

......youze' heard it here foist.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/19/12.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The RAZA, AZTLAN, MECHA crew

the mexican version of al sharpton, jesse jackson, black panthers, et al.
And SIEU which i got to watch deface american flags at the state capitol a few years ago. It is all interrelated. People should watch the following two you tube interviews:

Part I http://www.youtube.com/embed/3CmkbShVqNA?feature=player_embedded

Part II http://www.youtube.com/embed/gy6odnqyLeU?feature=player_embedded

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The RAZA, MECHA, MECHA crew,........not a bad moment to re-visit and ponder THEIR form of "patriotism"

The "Flag bunch" ? .........paid "Protestors", bussed in from California.

GTC

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The crap on this clown's (Above) back translates 'Green Light to INVADE Arizona'

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The RAZA, AZTLAN, MECHA crew

the mexican version of al sharpton, jesse jackson, black panthers, et al.
And SIEU which i got to watch deface american flags at the state capitol a few years ago. It is all interrelated. People should watch the following two you tube interviews:

Part I http://www.youtube.com/embed/3CmkbShVqNA?feature=player_embedded

Part II http://www.youtube.com/embed/gy6odnqyLeU?feature=player_embedded

Wow!
Thank you for this post!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Guess old JStuart will have to call me a racist. I want every [bleep] illegal out of my country yesterday. That includes the illegal in the White House unless he completely proves otherwise which I doubt the can do.
However, before he does so, be advised JS that one, the lovely woman I've been married to for the last 44 yeas is Hispanic and native american, Apache to be exact. My eldest daughter is married to a Hispanic, my middle daughter is married to a Hispanic aas was my son. Unfortunately the divorced. My youngest is married to an Anglo.
Yes, I do want the illegals out of my country. I don't care if they're "good " people. They're criminals because the entered ILLEGALLY or don't you understand the word ILLEGAL. Now STFU and GFY.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You're MEAN ! laugh

Guess that's a prerequisite for being an accomplished "racist".

grin wink

GTC

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 54 invisible), 3,163 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,665
Posts18,534,104
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.