Print Thread
Hop To
Page 176 of 2,579 1 2 174 175 176 177 178 2578 2579
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
archie',

Can't keep the stupid [bleep] things offa the hook.

Shefire,

Only you can answer the query "why are you such a [bleep]?". Same as only you can answer "why do you think someone else can make you look like a bigger Do-Nothing piece of schit,than you can?".

Didn't mean to horn you up yet again,though there's no way to stop you from cramming things in your mouth and azz.

Enjoyed your waxing eloquent on all things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Curiously enough,that Pretend elicited via your Imagination,was Fabricated while your [bleep] was tethered to the couch. Allow me to fuel your Imagination even more and to preset your next Whining Vagina Monologue,with yet another dose of Reality.

Been fighting fog,in conjunction with temps a touch more balmy than I'd prefer. Anywhoo...waited the pea soup out,charged uphill for an Alpine Buck Assault and happily passed a passle of specimens that'd swoon you. BB drug a spotter,so I drug video and still cameras,though we both Montuckied and then we ran the day outta light. I've zero doubt it'd be as "satisfying" for you,as Whining,Bitching,Moaning,Imagining and [bleep] Pretending. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

If only I could tie the jaunt somehow to a 223AI. Longest poke available,weren't much over 1K,according to Mr. Leica.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the splendid pixels...it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]

Please continue the ruse as only you can,that your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude is someone else's fault and that Imagination and Pretend is tangible.

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

Always a treat to be regaled with your [bleep] incredible ineptitude,even after being Reincarnated. You got two scoops of schit,in as many pitches.

Congratulations?!!?

Great Wapoozy,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do...though for obviously different reasons.

It's a [bleep] riot,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows better than to hang a picture of her "hard charging" ways.

Laffin'!

Joan(Blackheart),

It's [bleep] HILARIOUS that the only [bleep] thing you can't Imagine or Pretend...is Reality.

Bless your heart.

SLM,

Keep it up and you're gonna get Pretended to be Imagined on Ignore!

These gals are plum [bleep] serious and you's slighting them doing the best they can...with what amazingly [bleep] little they have to work with?!!?

Laffin'!

'Finn,

The poor dizzy [bleep] couldn't pour pizz outta a boot.

It's her Family Tradition.

Laffin'!

'flave,

It'd be tough to cite who does less betwixt Joan,Jeff-O and Shefire.

Them [bleep] can all ride hell out of a couch! As well as Imagine and Pretend to beat the band. Here's to the "satisfactions" they unanimously share,via them "results".

Laffin'!

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I met this chick the other day. She said she knows you. True?

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
observation:

we have Schtick and some of his groupies ( although not ALL of them) that really have to go out of their way to show how "MANLY" and "Macho" they are......

then Schtick, Wageslave and a few others, have to spend their times talking about those who are not impressed with Schtick or his antics... having [bleep]... and like to put things in their mouths or assses...

So one has to ask themselves...

1. why do these guys feel the need to display how "Manly" and Macho they are? Is it something they are hoping the rest of us won't see in them?

2. Then they dwell on other men, having feminine body parts ( [bleep], Sugar TITS etc).. and then dwell on the same individuals doing all of these homosexual acts...like it is a fantasy of theirs as much as they have to keep bringing it up....

so one must deduce, these "Manly Macho Do Everything Know Everything" types must be living out this life long disappointment that their audition for the Village People didn't work out...

why do these guys dwell on all of these homosexual tendencies?

why do they like to fantasize about fellow males as women?

I think we quit calling guys 'girls' when I was in about the 5th grade... and homo this and homo that ended in about the 9th grade...

so did our macho manly types never grow up... or are they trying to hide their closet fantasies about other men , in a way that they think no one will notice????

guess when you live in Deliverance Alaska, it is a little clearer... you can sit in an outhouse at a logging camp, think about other men and spend a lot of quality time with Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters...

Are you pissed that you forgot to shave your legs this morning?

P.S. I spank Rosie as much as possible and I like girls. Sorry to disappoint.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You boys are gonna run her plum outta Imagination and Pretend and then what in the [bleep] will the poor addled dolt be able to "do"?!!?(grin)

McMillan musta flung this one in the Mail,with a goodly tailwind. I'm still hearing good things about Urban Camo,as well as throats cut to bolster the performance of topnotch boolits,while allowing room to chase lands in the mag's constraints.

This sumbitch is gonna Rock and Roll. Poked another barreled action it for ergonomic giggles and it'll assuredly Hunt.

[Linked Image]

Always entertaininger than [bleep] to leave The Do Nothing Gang with sumptin' to fuel their Imaginations with,so they can practice Pretend.

More than a leetle too High Tech for 'em,but dat's the funniest part.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Right at 19MOA to 1K from a 250yd zero at 1500',which is sub 2" high at 100. Less than 6MOA of 10mph full value wind at 1K,1740fps of 1K impact velocity and zilch for recoil.

In fairness a Jolly Roger do add 50fps,but who in the [bleep] cain't know that?!!?

Laffin'!

(Addendum for Poor dumb 'CUB):

I know...I know,it weren't in my hands for an hour,before it were bolted up and actually shot.

Pretend to Imagine doing that.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just WOW!

Laffin'

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm groovin the Sako dressed in Urban... Not sure I can like the pogo stick... Badger or Atlas....

From the digits you typed are you bringin' the rain with 105's...I'm guessin' you'll run Alpha vs. AICS for the extra [bleep] hair...

You might just maybe be able to crush a critter with [bleep] firmly planted on the couch with them numbers... grin

Currently pretending and imagining my next build and may just have to do something similar minus the Jolly sticker... Unless of course I get my secret decoder ring before its done...

Looks good...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Cool build Boxer. Is that the Hunter pattern?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
This song reminds me of some people around here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzdt...p;list=PLCCD05025BD515E35&playnext=1

Last edited by archie_james_c; 08/19/12.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're such a silly man in so many ways.

Originally Posted by Boxer
You boys are gonna run her plum outta Imagination and Pretend and then what in the [bleep] will the poor addled dolt be able to "do"?!!?(grin)

McMillan musta flung this one in the Mail,with a goodly tailwind. I'm still hearing good things about Urban Camo,as well as throats cut to bolster the performance of topnotch boolits,while allowing room to chase lands in the mag's constraints.

This sumbitch is gonna Rock and Roll. Poked another barreled action it for ergonomic giggles and it'll assuredly Hunt.

[Linked Image]

Always entertaininger than [bleep] to leave The Do Nothing Gang with sumptin' to fuel their Imaginations with,so they can practice Pretend.

More than a leetle too High Tech for 'em,but dat's the funniest part.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Right at 19MOA to 1K from a 250yd zero at 1500',which is sub 2" high at 100. Less than 6MOA of 10mph full value wind at 1K,1740fps of 1K impact velocity and zilch for recoil.

In fairness a Jolly Roger do add 50fps,but who in the [bleep] cain't know that?!!?

Laffin'!

(Addendum for Poor dumb 'CUB):

I know...I know,it weren't in my hands for an hour,before it were bolted up and actually shot.

Pretend to Imagine doing that.

Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'CUB,

I realize it's very foreign territory for you,to open the Mail and be shooting same in a half hour...but it's how I roll,as I never was one to linger.

As an aside,how's your Day Dream Rifle treatin' you?!!?

Laffin'!

You is a feesh outta water,so I reckon it only fair that I yet again fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Can you connect the obvious? Didn't think so.

Laffin'!

'guide,

Atlas pogo and they ain't my cup of tea either,but to his credit,Colin do include an abbreviated version in every package. Easy choice to make.(grin)

Sent a dummy with a 105 'Max seated,to allow .070" of land chasin' in the Alpha 2's...but will be leaning on the new Hornie 105 HPBT and it's .530BC as a mainstay. Salted a couple few thousand away and will be curious to see how they behave in an 8" at Warp Nine. Would haveta surmise it to be an excellent Kitty Cat Combo,especially if a belly button presentation was afforded.

I think the coloration will lend itself nicely to Hero Pics of Rutly Splendor and some bloody snow will set it off well.

'flave,

Tis the Hunter. A #3 Brux will be it's final melding and a guy could argue flutes,being the handle is a rather light gelcoated version,at 32.04 ounces.

The Marty base and 3.5-10x M1 LR,will keep balance skookum and it'll be akin to cheating,gunning victims from the hind legs with said melding.

She's gonna be tough to top.

archie',

The Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks have largely clammed right the [bleep] up,save for Jeff-O and her Imagination. I wonder why?!!?(grin)

BEST Thread ever!

Jeff-O,

I've lotsa rope,as per always grab all you think you can handle and swing for the fence. Laffin'.

Here's some.

[Linked Image]

Why do scenes from today,remind me of you squirming Do Nothing Bottom Feeders?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always enjoy it,when you state your Imagination out loud and Pretend to have a [bleep] clue. Getcha some and say a leetle sumptin' about boolits,barrels,ballistics and the like...if only because it ain't never not hilarious!

Jut a shame there ain't no way to tie theday in to this Thread and mebbe say sumptin' about a 223AI.

Ooops! Here's a few thousand words.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So silly. So very silly.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks have largely clammed right the [bleep] up,save for Jeff-O and her Imagination. I wonder why?!!?

Well maybe some were out of town at a Campfire Get Together for the weekend.....meeting some wonderful fellow campfire members...

but then again, I know one that might finally leave this thread....

you've proven all my points beyond a shadow of a doubt...

plus you are fantasizing about homosexual dreams now...

starting to get a little weird... even for you...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I bought a Hunter pattern for a designated bleeder rifle. I must have estrogen problems because I am digging that pattern more every day. Especially when shooting offhand.

BGG took the plunge as well.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yep, I got a Hunter in OD for my mod 600 22-250AI w/ 23" Douglas #3. I see more of those stocks in my future. Lovin it.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

sorry to see your delusion continues.
prayers sent.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I must have estrogen problems because I am digging that pattern more every day.
Travis

It's from all that [bleep] yourself you been doing.

What's your next pattern? Hearts and Roses? grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Yep, I got a Hunter in OD for my mod 600 22-250AI w/ 23" Douglas #3. I see more of those stocks in my future. Lovin it.

Killer sounding rig BGG. Nice.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It was a .243 factory, never real happy with it, but it was my old man's and I shot AT my first deer with it. So it was never going downt the road. Travis convinced me to retube it, and after reading on here all the good things about the 75 amax, I took the leap. Best thing I ever did, rifle-wise. After having run this one for a few years now, I'll never not have a fast twist 22-250. Though I may go vanilla after I burn this tube out. As good as it is/was, I had POI shifts once in awhile that I'm hoping were fron the wood stock. So now she's wearing a Mcmillan, and though I prefer the look and feel of wood, this is a damn comfortable stock.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like a great move.
I've got a 243 AI 700 faux that I just can't leave at home.
It's set up for 105's and it just kills schit.
The rest of the herd has hurt feelers.....

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 176 of 2,579 1 2 174 175 176 177 178 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,820
Posts18,496,507
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.