Print Thread
Hop To
Page 181 of 2,579 1 2 179 180 181 182 183 2578 2579
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That boy never threshed a skunk. ;-{>8

We could never go all night cuz the grain got too tough to thresh due to the dew.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
That boy never threshed a skunk. ;-{>8

We could never go all night cuz the grain got too tough to thresh due to the dew.

Yep, me thinks that Canadian feller was telling a big windy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
I was speaking to an young guy in a town in Saskatchewan one late August day, over a meal, sharing a table...

I asked him about the wheat harvest... the small town was settled by Ukrainian immigrants, and it is still spoken by many in the town... the entire town is a farming co-op. corporation...

each fall the male members of the town, have to pull shifts driving the combines even if they have other jobs in town... he was telling me that the growing season ends abruptly and cold weather comes in quick.... so the harvesting has to be done quick and the combines run 24 hours a day...

he indicates a shift, is you run the combine for an hour in one direction and then turn it around and run it back in the other direction for a hour... 2 return trips make up a four hour shift...but depending, you usually pull two shifts a day, and sometimes 3...

when I asked him about the creature comforts in them, he told me, oh we have A/C, a frig and even a TV inside them...

so being an out of towner, I ask him naively....'you actually watch TV while you drive the combine??"

"sure, it keeps us from being too bored, eh?"

"Well isn't that relatively unsafe to drive the combine and watching TV at the same time?"

He gives me this dumb look, after evaluating my question..
" sure its safe, what are we going to hit??"

those co-ops up on the Canadian prairies make operations on the US side of the border look like small timers...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

You've an impressive appetite to cram things in your mouth and azz. Congratulations?

That was a poignant Vagina Monologue reiteration of the "satisfactions" you relished in,during your BWT(Big Weekend Trip). I enjoyed how you touched upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost went.

Touching expose on sheer and utter Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude and it is no wonder why you are forced to question aloud and with great frequency,as to why you are in fact such a Do Nothing [bleep](DNK). Your curiousity there,is exceedingly wellfounded and I enjoy how you Imagine to Pretend thatcha' cain't know that answer. Laffin'!

PS and by the way...LOVED the pics too.

Laffin'!

Joan(Blackheart),

Sugartitts,I rather enjoy your Estrogen fueled mood swings,nearly as much as your Imagination and Pretend. This was especially good(and I quote in entirety):

"It's funny as schit that you worthless dumbphucks want pics so goddam bad. There goes that kindergarten mentality giving your pitifully low IQ away again. Retard.

PS - your little retard hero is too [bleep]' stupid to even realize I stopped responding/posting to him ages ago yet he still continues to respond to me. Who's the goddam mother [bleep]' "gut hooked" dumbass again ?"

Now I've a question that only an Elite Secret Squirrel Society Member(ESSM) such as yourself,could answer. Just how long is an "age" or more accurately "ages" in Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck Imaginary Pretend Time(DNDDDIPT)?

I'd ask you for a picture of your watch,but I'd hate to Re-Hissy your Fit. Oops! Laffin'!

As per always,I look forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been...if only because it's [bleep] hilarious!

You sure 'nuff are an amazingly "Hard Charger". Laffin'.

Feel free to refresh my memory,because I cain't recall exactly if it's because you are too [bleep] stupid to use a camera to take a picture,or are too [bleep] broke to afford one?!!? Due my generous nature and if only in the interest of sublime comedy,I'll happily mail you a camera(if only because I have quite a few) and will pen and enclose a Supreme Tutorial on it's operation,that even someone as amazingly [bleep] stupid as you could easily follow. I'm Geniuser than schit,in these regards. I realize that will curtail much in the way of your Imagination and Pretend...but please do not think that ain't the funniest part! Will throw a $20 bill in with it,just so you can know what one looks like.

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Bless your heart!

SLM,

I enjoyed how you fueled Shefire's Imagination,almost as much as she did.(grin)

Sammo,

Poor dumb Jeff-O is gonna get dizzy and fall outta her chair,lookin' at all them acres to get lost in.

I like how you roll...because that schit is FUNNY!

'7Nut,

Say sumptin' in Oklahoman or 223AI.

Please feel free to use your Imagination,if only due to how very obviously you's gonna need it.

Thanks!

Lonny,

The Canuck had an "unfair" advantage,because Shefire's mouth is so [bleep] gaping...that he couldn't miss it with the very first cast.

I'd wager he's STILL laughing and rightfully so.(grin)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Schtick must be [bleep] this morning still...

his blahblahblah monolog was more incoherent than it normally is...if that can happen...

guess his peanut brain is so inebriated this morning, that he can't even cut and paste real well...

but hey, for a drunkard with a lobotomy..... Schmuck, I mean Scthick does okay...

one can see he is dwelling on the homo thing tho per usual...

talking about SugarTits, [bleep] and other outhouse sexual fantasies he has when partying with Rosie Palm, and an empty bottle of Wild Turkey....

Party on Garth.... if anyone else had to live your life and be you, they'd want to be drunk all the time anyway...

ain't easy being 5 ft tall in a world full of men is it Runt?
especially drunk and stupid on top of it...

you go girl.. we are all the more impressed once again...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I told you the little retarded midget was hopelessly gut hooked. That much stupid just has to hurt.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
guide,

Atlas pogo and they ain't my cup of tea either,but to his credit,Colin do include an abbreviated version in every package. Easy choice to make.(grin)

Sent a dummy with a 105 'Max seated,to allow .070" of land chasin' in the Alpha 2's...but will be leaning on the new Hornie 105 HPBT and it's .530BC as a mainstay. Salted a couple few thousand away and will be curious to see how they behave in an 8" at Warp Nine. Would haveta surmise it to be an excellent Kitty Cat Combo,especially if a belly button presentation was afforded.

Boxer, Sorry, but the 105 Hornady HP is not even close to .530 in spite of your Hornady escapes. Not much different than the 105 AMAX really. It's a great bullet though and shines in a AR-15 done right at mag length..which ain't 2.26" btw and 2820 fps
Hints attached. (grin)

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was speaking to an young guy in a town in Saskatchewan one late August day, over a meal, sharing a table...

In Sask, it's so flat that if you run out into a field and stand up on a milk crate, you can see the back of your own head. I've done it.

I'm serious!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
he indicates a shift, is you run the combine for an hour in one direction and then turn it around and run it back in the other direction for a hour...

Even if you had a field that big that wouldn't be the way to cut it.
I think it would make more sense to cut it in smaller chunks. I'm not gonna do the math right now but in decent wheat you'd fill up the hopper a chitload of times going say, 4mph. Nobody, and I mean nobody has a TV in a [bleep]' combine. You got bullchitted!

It was excellent cutting weather today, even Stick would have been impressed.....grin

And like you guys say, even with bin dryers I don't think a guy could cut past maybe midnight and maybe start back up around 8-9AM ideal weather. Just to much humidity.

Today.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Half an hour ago.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I find it both rather interesting and absophuckinglutely hilarious,that while Geographically separated by more than a goodly [bleep] ways,that you and poor dumb Joan live in the same State. That being the state of Imagination.

Here's to both of you incredibly inept Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks being able to Imagine and Pretend everything,except Reality.

I know...I know,it's how you roll and tomorrow sure as [bleep] ain't gonna be any different. You've the "sanctity" of knowing that well in advance.

Would still pay for a copy of the video of you Whiners,trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Congratulations?

Joan(Blackheart),

You keep forgetting that you Imagined Pretending not to reply.

Just like you Imagine everything else and here's to the "satisfactions" you find in Pretending them "results".

You "Hard Charger".

Laffin'!

10at6,

MUCH appreciate the humor associated with you "telling" me all that! It was some outstandingly hilarious schit.

While a quaint ruse...the Hornie 105HPBT do have a more sleek profile,including it's heel,bearing surface and ogive locale,if only for starters. For them reasons,they do slip atmospheric conditions in a fashion superior to the beloved 105'Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Appreciate the keen "insight",regarding whistling the both of 'em through a Krunchenticker,as I'd of never thunked of that one. I never was into [bleep] around and wouldn't care to shoehorn schit into a '15(even with say Oly Arms proprietary billet mags) and stretch barrel length...when a modest lengthed '10 rings so [bleep] many bells. Though a 1-8" 22BR in said billet box,wouldn't be too horrid,with a 75A-Max and a nice throat.

Wonder what a Hornie 105HPBT kissing lands inside mag constraints,would do at 2900fps+ in a 20" '10 and Agg'ing in the .4's?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dan was lettin' them pre-fits go for cheap too. Oh well,move your twat...lose your spot.

[Linked Image]

As to '15 mag constraints,there's multiple options,due obviously to mag selection. Can like 20rd P's for Maritime affairs,but they's amongst the most stingy in COAL latitude. Colt 20's is more generous than most...but I prefer a 10rd Stoner in stainless steel for most thangs(greater COAL latitude,more robust and none too afeared of the Salt).

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0687.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0689.jpg[/img]

A leetle dot connection.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1569.jpg[/img]

You really knocked it outta the Park.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

She's able to bullschit herself too and that never ain't not the funniest [bleep] part of the equation!

She can only do the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've had a couple or three "improved" cartridges in my day. They're cool and all that, but sometimes you just gotta have some horsepower...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Ahha, the .223 Rhino

That works!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll betcha that horn has a high SD and is likely to over penetrate.

And pigs can fly...who'd a thunk it?

Last edited by DigitalDan; 08/22/12.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey ToadBoy .....

GoogleFoo'd this really awesome Jolly Roger backpack for you. Just in time for Back To School and a perfect match for your really awesome Jolly Roger lunch can.

Good thing you've spent so many years in grade 7 cuz now you're taller than all the other pimple squeezers in class, but unfortunately no one else.

Laffin'

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Waitin' for the bobber to sink.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have watched that vid over and over today (since I'm jobless, grin) it just cracks my up. It's the same thing everytime.......never changes.
1st horn for scooping and the 2nd for death? Was there a part II so I won't lay awake wondering?
Thanks for posting.

Last edited by wageslave; 08/22/12. Reason: oops

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny chitt it be. Looks to me like there's some blood on the rhino's main beam, hard to tell. Dunno about part two.

I looked like that hog one morning after a night on the town. Belly up on the floor, wallering around and wonderin' WTH ran over me. Found out I could puke straight up...as I recall, but I'm not certain which way was up, so help me Gawd.

I might have to get me one of those .223 Rhino AIs one of these days.

Still laughin' about that flyin' pig. Gut hooked hard...

I am..........disturbed.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
LOL. I've lived the life of that poor little bastid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've felt like the piggie a time or two when a fattie got too excited.
She can cook and throw some mean pork.......

[Linked Image]

P.S. I did this for SLM. He loves the big'uns. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Funny chitt it be.
I looked like that hog one morning after a night on the town. Belly up on the floor, wallering around and wonderin' WTH ran over me. Found out I could puke straight up...as I recall, but I'm not certain which way was up, so help me Gawd.

Was this the party you was at?

[Linked Image]

P.S. old one I know....but I thought it fit.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 181 of 2,579 1 2 179 180 181 182 183 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 2,122 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,906
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.