Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
If everyone on earth was of color who would we hate? In Namibia my black Commanche friends of the Damara tribe hate the other tribes to the north and south of them. When I ask them if they hate me cause I'm white they say no,you don't act like a white man.Corse I am armed and that might be the prudent reply. I think it is more of a tribal thing than color of one's hide. The Souix thought they were better than the other Indians, the Commanche hated everybody yet they were all the same skin color. In todays world only white people are racist.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
People have been hating other people, for one reason or another, since time began! If I don't like you, I promise, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Racism keeps "hating cultures" busy until they could eliminate everyone, but their own race. Once that happened, they would continue to declare war on their own kind until they were destroyed. This is true of all tribal cultures, it happened in the American Indian culture and is rampant right now with the Muslims.

If all the infidels were eliminated, the Muslims would only turn on themselves and kill one another, they can't live in harmony as it is. It is very tribal and lacks any thread of real humanity...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The black folks I know deal with prejudice inside the black community according to the lightness of their skin. Lighter skin--especially on women--is seen as more desirable than darker skin.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jstall
People have been hating other people, for one reason or another, since time began! If I don't like you, I promise, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

This, +P.

If a person acts like a decent human being and doesn't carry a huge chip on their shoulder, they will soon find out that the color of their skin didn't mean so much after all....

Now with even more aplomb
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Agreed, a [bleep] is a [bleep] regardless of color, race, religion etc.

Seems man was killing one another when there were only a few on the planet, it ain't gonna change, ever.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Agreed, it started with Cain and Abel, the groundwork of hate was implemented, "In The Beginning"

Gunner

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
30-06 people would hate 270 people.

45-70 shooters would hate everyone equally.

J/K!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I've just never understood hate. It's an active emotion and I have not the time nor desire to put effort into it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I've just never understood hate. It's an active emotion and I have not the time nor desire to put effort into it.

Really? Can't imagine what you would be like if you tried. smirk

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I don't hate, not in me. I can disagree with you adamantly on many things but that doesn't mean I wouldn't help if your car was broken down or have a beer with a guy.

I don't even dislike many if any folks, I just don't like a bunch.

Things should/need to be said, but they ain't carried around in my pocket afterwards.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
But there can always be exceptions...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Plinker

45-70 shooters would hate everyone equally.

J/K!

Plinker you are absolutely correct. The 45-70 people are justified in hating every one else after all who is more blend then thos who refuse to see the natural superiority of the 45-70.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Luckily they'll be the first to go once the turret twisters get involved.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Plinker

I can understand that

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I hate plenty and it's healthy. It could be healthier if I wasn't afraid of prison.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barak
The black folks I know deal with prejudice inside the black community according to the lightness of their skin. Lighter skin--especially on women--is seen as more desirable than darker skin.

blacks are extremely prejudiced on skin tone....the high class creole blacks in New Orleans, really descendants of mulattos, don't let their children marry anyone darker than a grocery bag....they call it the bag test....lest they have a coal black baby and embarrass the family by reminding them they are related to the the black blacks who have no cream in their coffee.

which is really funny when you consider that it was the light skinned creoles who scream the loudest about white prejudice....every time I see Mark Morial on the national news playing all butthurt Negro, I have to laugh. His father went to Tulane law school as a white guy.....all the Morials have been what the creoles call "passe blancs" for generations.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by jstall

This, +P.

If a person acts like a decent human being and doesn't carry a huge chip on their shoulder, they will soon find out that the color of their skin didn't mean so much after all....

I was a plant supervisor for a pork facility and we had about every color under the sun working there. After a while you didn't even notice the color of someones skin, if you treated any of these people with respect they couldn't have been any nicer to you.

Problem with so many blacks & Indians is they don't even know their own history. A majority of the blacks sold into slavery were sold by their fellow tribes and one Indian population would force out the next tribe.

White man didn't do anything different than what their own people did to them, just on a grander scale.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only dislike those who are not good citizens. Color is a moot point for me.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I hate it when I sick run out of toilet paper in the middle of a wipe!!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 7 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.