Hop To
Page 191 of 2,579 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 2578 2579
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by bcraig
After reading all the post here I am beginning to believe it means 223 Anal Inventive ! LOL

Fixed that for ya.

What about anal incitive ! as this seems to incite a lot of different oppinions and controversy.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That works too! Very well I might add. wink

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If this thread is going to turn civil I may stop by, grace you all with my presence and give you the benefit of my vast experience and wisdom.... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by ingwe
If this thread is going to turn civil I may stop by, grace you all with my presence and give you the benefit of my vast experience and wisdom.... whistle

When exactly is this going to happen......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
wait for it........

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Thanks for the pics of your Big Weekend Trip(BWT),from 4 years ago...that schit is funnier than [bleep]! I see you wasn't having any more luck with your Olympus P&S,than you are with a Canon DSLR,but I'll feign my "surprise",if only to bolster your "courage" in reiterating your incredible Dumbphucktitude and Day Dreaming Do-Nothingness. Laffin'!

One could only Pretend to Imagine the "satisfactions" you find inherent,in your being smitten with finding enough pop cans to buy the gas to drive pavement,only to do THAT?!!? Bless your heart. You're really a "hard charger" and hanging it all out there. I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooo [bleep] hard!!

Pardon the Wilderness less than 100yds from my bedroom window,exceeding all your Big Weekend Trips combined. Shot the frame a coupla weeks ago...if only because it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,there wasn't much shaking yesterday evening either. I know...I know,the "rule" of thirds schit cracks me up too and I crop like that every once in a while just for the humor associated. Too bad it all goes over your pointy tinfoil wrapped head.

[Linked Image]

MUCH looking forward to the next installment of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Kudos to you,for being [bleep] stupid enough,to feel compelled to flaunt your doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.

bcraig,

It's more than a whole bunch humorous,that your opening move is to cram things in your mouth and azz. I reckon you's most comfortable,in staying with them moves you know best. Intellesting approach,though your firsthand accountings would be tough to slight. Congratulations?

I musta missed the particulars on your 223AI build...feel free to Imagine whatever you must,so as to help your Pretend along.

Laffin'!

What an AMAZING amalgamation of Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,fighting feverishly to out-Nothing eachother.

BEST Thread ever!

If only to keep the "pace",I just opened a PM from Poor Dumb Day Dreaming Don and it's a [bleep] BEAUTY!!!!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave
I like SxS bird guns. A lot.

My barrels are stacked.
I'm a Idaho redneck and even O/U is kinda snobbish here.
SxS would be over the top. grin

Don't take this wrong but I have barrels that go both ways. Mostly I bird hunt with SxS and bust clays with the up & down...but they go both ways. I even sold a couple or three SxS guns once, dunno why. Coolest was an Eli Whistler .410 w/28" barrels. Weighed 4# 4 oz. Didn't fit me well, but shot well enough for a hammer gun. Handled easier than a piece of smoke.

O/Us have snob appeal too. Saw a half mil worth of Perazzis in a guy's trunk once. 3 guns. Bless his heart, he stole my wife. Been happy ever after...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sorry DD but when I was shooting a shotgun, I was a snob.
A shotgun has two barrels...SxS
A shotgun has two triggers....

Period.A-mundo! grin

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
wait for it........

standing by.... smile

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
See above post...

Everything you need to know about shotguns.... grin

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Period.A-mundo! grin

Snobs are sooooo faddish. grin

Us rednecks just kill schit.
With anything.
I'd go after bobwhites with T Boone and my 870 with a sling.
THAT would be sweeeet. With one trigger. 5 shots. Blow their minds. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My barrels are stacked.

Don't take this wrong but I have barrels that go both ways. Mostly I bird hunt with SxS and bust clays with the up & down...but they go both ways. I even sold a couple or three SxS guns once, dunno why. Coolest was an Eli Whistler .410 w/28" barrels. Weighed 4# 4 oz. Didn't fit me well, but shot well enough for a hammer gun. Handled easier than a piece of smoke.

O/Us have snob appeal too. Saw a half mil worth of Perazzis in a guy's trunk once. 3 guns. Bless his heart, he stole my wife. Been happy ever after...

She was into fine shotguns in a car? grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See above post...

Everything you need to know about shotguns.... grin

I'd meet you for whiskey.
Then I'd probably sip Wiser's Deluxe. grin

That would push the 2 trigger crowd over the edge.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Period.A-mundo! grin

That's all true. I was not clear, but I never said an Up & Down is a shotgun. As I recall. Of course they must have two triggers..they have two barrels. I get no respect.

You don't shoot shotguns anymore? But, but, you're the POOBAH!

You wanna see a pic of my Webley & Scott 20 in the case? Thought so. Actually this isn't it, but it's close enough.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My barrels are stacked.

You really don't want to know what she was into. I'm trying to protect you. The wench is THE apex predator. Otherwise, if I really didn't like you I'd pass along her name and #. Services would follow shortly thereafter. Makes Sharon Stone look like a real sweetheart. You never met evil until you met my Ex.

I am..........disturbed.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

Thanks for the pics of your Big Weekend Trip(BWT),from 4 years ago...that schit is funnier than [bleep]! I see you wasn't having any more luck with your Olympus P&S,than you are with a Canon DSLR,but I'll feign my "surprise",if only to bolster your "courage" in reiterating your incredible Dumbphucktitude and Day Dreaming Do-Nothingness. Laffin'!

One could only Pretend to Imagine the "satisfactions" you find inherent,in your being smitten with finding enough pop cans to buy the gas to drive pavement,only to do THAT?!!? Bless your heart. You're really a "hard charger" and hanging it all out there. I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooo [bleep] hard!!

Pardon the Wilderness less than 100yds from my bedroom window,exceeding all your Big Weekend Trips combined. Shot the frame a coupla weeks ago...if only because it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,there wasn't much shaking yesterday evening either. I know...I know,the "rule" of thirds schit cracks me up too and I crop like that every once in a while just for the humor associated. Too bad it all goes over your pointy tinfoil wrapped head.

[Linked Image]

MUCH looking forward to the next installment of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Kudos to you,for being [bleep] stupid enough,to feel compelled to flaunt your doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.

bcraig,

It's more than a whole bunch humorous,that your opening move is to cram things in your mouth and azz. I reckon you's most comfortable,in staying with them moves you know best. Intellesting approach,though your firsthand accountings would be tough to slight. Congratulations?

I musta missed the particulars on your 223AI build...feel free to Imagine whatever you must,so as to help your Pretend along.

Laffin'!

What an AMAZING amalgamation of Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,fighting feverishly to out-Nothing eachother.

BEST Thread ever!

If only to keep the "pace",I just opened a PM from Poor Dumb Day Dreaming Don and it's a [bleep] BEAUTY!!!!

[Linked Image]

I am curious as to why you feel the need to address me in such a rude manner when I was just making a Humorous (to the sane anyway) comment about the 223 AI ?
But I have read where you have addressed others rudely . such a shame as you seem to have such potential ,one day you may grow up and become an adult and learn how to talk to people.
You seem like such a fine person(to test bullet expansion on perhaps)Just kidding of course (I would hate to waste a good bullet on you)Probably just get a sack and fill it with manure(same testing medium (Just another sack of sh..t.
I hope the rest here forgive me for talking to in such a manner after all you are a Legend (in your own adolesent mind that is)
And remember when I need your oppinion I will give it to you.
Have a good day sir.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My barrels are stacked.

You really don't want to know what she was into. I'm trying to protect you. The wench is THE apex predator. Otherwise, if I really didn't like you I'd pass along her name and #. Services would follow shortly thereafter. Makes Sharon Stone look like a real sweetheart. You never met evil until you met my Ex.

Did you and flave marry the same b!tch?
I get the same glowing report from him on his.
He tried to grant me rights to her also.
My balls ache and I've never seen her.
I'll bet Joe Perazzi has none and no Caddy, now.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anything is possible with that wench. Almost laughin' too much to type...you fall within her casualty producing radius at your own risk. They won't ache much after the stitches are removed.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks for the PM with her number.... grin

P.S. if we do hook up, I'm hoping she doesn't do the panty free, leg crossing gig, while smoking.
I could be a goner then by my own free will.
Kinda like a siren thing. Or Crissy Hines eyes above.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The all about the LSMFT Show and Thread....

Little Short Moronic F'Tard....

the Larry Show...

check out his You Tube Classics...

1. How to break in a barrel

2. How to abuse a Leupold Scope...

pay special attention to the language he uses around a 7 yr old....

what a friggin Moron!

Enjoy Groupies...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Busheler/videos

best let him show what a dumbasss he is in his own words...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 191 of 2,579 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (16gage, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,227
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.