Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 194 of 2,579 1 2 192 193 194 195 196 2578 2579
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tanner
Thanks, I've read over that a few times and the more I do so and really get to thinking about it, the more sense it makes. I'm thinking after this year of school will be a good time to assess my situation, and go from there. Looks like it could be a toss up between the forces and the oil industry.

I worked my way through school, working in my Dad's garage. At times, usually when I had a bad teacher, I got tempted to just forget school, and fix cars for a living - I probably could have done decently at it, too. But in the end I stuck it out, and 30+ years later, I'm glad I did. Nothing dishonorable about an honest trade, but keep your options open. It's kinda a cliche, but a true one, that no one can ever take education from you...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
If owning a SxS gets you to the "deflave" level in life, count me the fck out. Kids and schit? Unable to read Canadianese?

Dude aint got no class.

Apologies to the OP for this being a bit off topic but...

No class?

Think again:
[Linked Image]

BEST THREAD EVER!

Travis

Last edited by deflave; 09/01/12. Reason: archie takes it in the can.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T-Rav, I'm sorry but I'm just not sure if I can keep being your driver after that. I need some time to think.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I understand young fella!

And honestly, I wouldn't let you drive the Boyota anyway.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes you would. Don't sell me short now.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Looks like it could be a toss up between the forces and the oil industry.

My little sis has one year of law school left.

She got a job offer this Summer from a firm in San Fran.

Starting salary pays 5-6x what my broke ass makes but I think I'd rather be a poorboy living in Montana than a lawyer in Cali.

Of course the kids working rigs over in ND make about 2.5x much as me also.

Geeze, now I'm all depressed thinking about this chit.
Thank God my sweet wife has a job.....grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sam, don't you have aspirations to be a stay at home Daddy?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heck, as long as see a way to make a basic living at it, I think it would be fun growing stuff, including big fields of stuff. smile

I know one guy who was trained as a lawyer, didn't like it, went into manufacturing after a few years, and has stuck in it for 20+ years, runs a nice company on the west coast, doing interesting high precision work. His schooling did give him a leg up when he wanted to change jobs.

What you want out of life when you are 18, will change when you are 25, 30, 40, or god forbid, my age. The decisions you make in youth definitely can limit your options, just sayin' smile

Last edited by tex_n_cal; 09/01/12.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I told my wife that if we ever have a kid she gets to take care of it until it's about 12 years old.
Once it's old enough to work and not get killed it's coming with me!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Heck, as long as see a way to make a basic living at it, I think it would be fun growing stuff, including big fields of stuff. smile

Speaking of which it's time to go kill weeds for a few hours.

Bird season opened today though, gonna take a quick detour on the way the tractor.....grin

Later!

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave

No class?

Think again:
[Linked Image]

BEST THREAD EVER!

Travis

Point #1 No class- exactamundo...if you are carrying that little polymer marvel..... whistle

Point #2 It doesnt look so small and portable compared to the size of your foot...that gun is huge! shocked

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Looks like it could be a toss up between the forces and the oil industry.

Tanner- don't go with the oil fields option, its full of rough talking, skirt chasing,cursing, drinking, dirty men....

oh wait....you just might fit in there.......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I told my wife that if we ever have a kid she gets to take care of it until it's about 12 years old.
Once it's old enough to work and not get killed it's coming with me!

Sammo, you dont want anything to do with a kid till its at least 18 and has a job of its own...

Then you can put it to work on its 'off' time....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

Speaking of which it's time to go kill weeds for a few hours.

Bird season opened today though, gonna take a quick detour on the way the tractor.....grin

Later!

Right behind you. You lucky devil.

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's not gay if he doesn't push back.

I heard it on the Internet.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff, it must be true what they say....

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is that Travis, crapping out 30 Natty Ice's?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Or maybe Sammo showing his cows how to projectile-poop into a creek?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It's not gay if he doesn't push back.

I heard it on the Internet.

Now I understand all your denials.

Thanks for the insight to your world.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Boxer
bcraig says:

"I am curious as to why you feel the need to address me in such a rude manner when I was just making a Humorous (to the sane anyway) comment about the 223 AI ?
But I have read where you have addressed others rudely . such a shame as you seem to have such potential ,one day you may grow up and become an adult and learn how to talk to people.
You seem like such a fine person(to test bullet expansion on perhaps)Just kidding of course (I would hate to waste a good bullet on you)Probably just get a sack and fill it with manure(same testing medium (Just another sack of sh..t.
I hope the rest here forgive me for talking to in such a manner after all you are a Legend (in your own adolesent mind that is)
And remember when I need your oppinion I will give it to you.
Have a good day sir."

Sugartitts,

'Tis a rather hilarious "stance" you have,to think that I don't think you aren't very [bleep] funny,as an absolute [bleep] minimum?!!? Interesting to me,that you've somehow processed your Dumbphucktitude to be anything BUT hilarious?!? Though I'd concede,that I'm prolly not laughing at what you think I am...which in fact only adds more hilarity to the equation. You're on FIRE! Oblivious humor,never ain't not the best and you've rung all the bells on accident. Congratulations?

It's your mouth and azz,feel free to insert that which satiates you best,in your favored locations. As an aside,your 1st Grade Teacher rates being punched in the [bleep] mouth and your parents have a sure fire thing going,in winning a Suit with that School District. Thought I'd interject a few more facts,to salve your Imagination and propensity to Pretend...in the hopes that you'll feel compelled to Show Case even more of your [bleep] incredible stupidity. Tough to top the inherent humor of one of you Do Nothing Dumbphucks doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with and then use "adolesent" and "oppinion" are your Trump Cards! Holy [bleep] dogschit,where do you amazingly [bleep] stupid idiots come from?!!? Wow +P!

As an aside...for some reason,you forgot to Imagine or Pretend your 223AI(s) "particulars". Looking forward to that,as you really are doing "well". Mebbe give using words with no more than (5) letters a thunk,as the descriptors you opt to use for that Fabrication.

Laffin'!

So sack of [bleep] (Boxer)
Whether you find anything I wrote about amusing is a moot point as Contrary to your adolescent point of view it aint all about you.
The fact that you repatedly refer to putting things in azzes and Mouths leaves little doubt at to where your latent desires reside.
Laffin ? yes i understand as that is often the case with mania and village idiots both terms I am sure you familiar with and have cruely had aimed at you many times in your life.
Dumbphuktitude?If your brains were turned into gasoline there would not be enough to run a piss ants motorcycle halfway around a BB !
You serve as a fine example on this forum....for retroactive birth control.
Makes for a moot point though as to take you seriously only serves to insult your intelligence.

'flave,

I enjoy Poor Dumb Don's Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as she does.

Easily the BEST Thread ever!

tanner,

Poor Dumb Don's Imagination will only take her so far,so she's perpetually mired in the depth of that Reality...which is reliably funnier than [bleep]. Take her Imagination away and she'll have nothing left,which would be mean.

Here's hoping you pulled the plug on School and opted to fill the vault with loot instead. Noone that's going to apply themselves in School,wonders aloud about same...so cut the losses,prior to shoveling loot into that burn barrel. 'Tis the oldest of adages,to take the money and run. Run to happiness.

Keep in mind,that because "work" is THE dirtiest of words to sooooooooooo many,that it's akin to winning The Lottery,for them who actually enjoy such things. I'd look to get a piece of the Oil Patch Pie,start out with 6 months of vacation a year while starting at $80K outta da gate,nice benefits and a King's Ransom retirement to boot. Get your foot in the door,sniff around and see what piques your interests and let happiness guide you,as you climb the ladder. LOTSA opportunity inherent,both in regards to jingle and locale,less any concession. Much to be said for being a carefree Gypsy,with an overfilling wallet and being able to do as one pleases,when one pleases. Plus there's some SMOKIN' Real Estate markets in the current economy,ripe for a single buck to salt away for a rainy day. Plus,plus...money is dirt [bleep] cheap in conjunction.

Though it ain't for everyone,it really don't take as long to get used to...as some would "think".

Hint.(grin)

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Page 194 of 2,579 1 2 192 193 194 195 196 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 1badf350, 117LBS, 204guy, 1lessdog, 26 invisible), 2,221 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,794
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.