Page 199 of 2,579 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 2578 2579
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Dan,

So barrel, action, everything?

Sorry to the OP.

Travis

On one of mine I bedded the action, put a buffer in and FF the heavy barrel.
Don't have a target pic.
Do have some dead gopher pics.
I also have a Ruger Target Hammerforged Barrel with the better trigger. SS.
It kills schit.
I've never removed the stock on it.
Don't know what they do.

Have Dog

Will Travel

HR IC

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Yep, whole deal. Haven't done any in a few years but those I did profited a bit. Relieved the barrel channel and bedded it. Relieved the receiver/action and bedded that, barrel in place with a yard of surg tube. Simple, works, no toothpicks.

Thanks Dan.

GFY.

TRavis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wageslave
Dan,

Sorry to the OP.

Travis

Don't have a target pic.
It kills schit.
Don't know what they do.

No picture takin' [bleep].

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dan,

Sorry to the OP.

Travis

Don't have a target pic.
It kills schit.
Don't know what they do.

Yeah, they do that. This one has a Power Custom trigger kit and a steel Weaver K2.5, the bed job and otherwise it's stock. Almost forgot, I drilled a hole in the back of the receiver so it can be cleaned from the breech end.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

That's awesome! Your ghey squirt gun matches your ghey lunch can. You'll be the coolest (gheyest) kid in Grade 5 for sure.

Must be a drag always having to sit at the front of the class so you can see the board though.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Was gonna provide another intermission but P-bucket's down for maintenance. Dunno why...just 'cause they got 8 quadrillion terrabytes in their server and every photo known to mankind stored. Three times. Puzzies.

I'd like to hear what Lee Ermey thinks about all that.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With the non-intermission.......How about a point to ponder...

[Linked Image]

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love America.

I'm gettin' BGG an elk for his birthday!

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love America.

I'm gettin' BGG an elk for his birthday!

Travis

SWEET.

They sell big azz ones bout 10 miles this side of CDA.
We could get re-[bleep] up and saddle one o'them bastids.
Bring the beard.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I was actually just going to let him hump hills, find one, stick it, and then claim it was my gift to him.

I'm out of gin. And where the [bleep] is Boxer with an answer to my question?!?!?!

Travis

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was actually just going to let him hump hills, find one, stick it, and then claim it was my gift to him.

I'm out of gin. And where the [bleep] is Boxer with an answer to my question?!?!?!

Travis

You guys flinging sticks?

He's probably chasing pics of a Polar Bear.
They transplanted some to POW.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah.

But he has a fancy compound so he can hit stuff from two miles out.

Snobby [bleep].

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"compound"

There's a word with a lot of connotations...with walls...a bow...silky smooth skin cream...chitt, I'm on some really good meds for a [bleep] up back. I can get some miles out of this. Somehow.

Bless my doctor. Smilin'....

One of y'all needs to fix the Bucket, then GFY.

Nice couple of points ya made 'slave. Hope she don't explode.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
With the non-intermission.......How about a point to ponder...

[Linked Image]

Good point "slave and something to stay "abreast" of.......... laugh

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
You gal's are doin' it all wrong...

[Linked Image]

You can drink them pretty, but you can't drink them thin.

You obviously have not met Bundaburg Rum.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I enjoy the verbose route you always take,to reiterate that you've yet again never came close to turning a [bleep] lick and how you feel compelled to expound upon the fact that you never will either. Veddy veddy intellesting train of "thought" you've got and then you frequently wonder aloud why you are such a Do Nothing [bleep]?!!? Nice that you frost same,with the concoction you formulated that there's someone "out there"...who can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit(DNS),than you can. Laffin'! Bless your heart.

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it. Always a treat to be regaled with the current update of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Ain't it a [bleep] hilarious melding for all,that Imagination and Pretend is free...as well as being all you've got to work with?!!? Laffin'!

Here's to your "Hard Charging" ways and uncanny innate ability to reliably take Stupidity,to places it's never been before and trying to make same "fashionable". GOOD luck on your quest.

Congratulations?

28lx,

Here's hoping Springer has budgeted for a new Lie Detector,as Shefire would cetainly blow it the [bleep] up. Them crossed-eyes might be hard on video camera's too!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!(grin)

SammO,

It's long been a proven fact,that Critters are eager to pose dead in front of a McMillan. That one reliably [bleep] the Whining Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck Turd Polishers up.

Gelcoat is unaffected by them tears,which is poignantly poetic.

'flave,

Last I counted,I didn't have much over a dozen 10/22's. Build configurations run the gamut and there ain't too many itches I haven't scratched. 'Bucket is still down,for whatever reason...and I had a Fox pose for you yesterday evening.

Anywhoo...under the assumption of a great stock,my marked preference is the ubiquitous float action and neutral FL bedded barrel approach. Nice when flutes index to preclude mechanical lock in bedding,but extractor timing trumps all in that regard and is the best first pitch. No thang to use an oil based modeling clay to "round" the flute's profile and bed in that manner. Then simply remove clay and rest assured that the barrel's circumference is doing all the work and there's no potential for harmonic weirdness or mechanical lock,due to a flute being outta time or outta concentricity in regards to being parallel to the bore's line.

While I suffer a few S/S AMT's(with and without the OEM recoil "lug" pin protrusion),I prefer Bill's version of his own receiver. Even on a robust S/S receiver such as an AMT,I prefer to float the action and bed the barrel.

Have tried most the "go fast" parts and am really not into that schit. I like to massage my own triggers and put my own over travel stops in same and have more than a few real [bleep] Zingers. I could give a [bleep] about a Buck Roger's mag or bolt release,doodads and fluff ain't my gig.

The key to 10/22 Happiness is extractor timing,a toothpick,starting fluid and a mounting system that has cross-slots,if the ring/base are separate pieces. Don't put anything in the bore other than boolits,don't yard schit outta the stock more than requisite and simply feed it ammo in accords to it's preferences.

I hear good things,about the fun associated with a good 10/22.

'Cub,

Always a treat to be regaled with your Plagiarism and the epic recounting of your incredible Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude.

I take it that your "Dream Rifle" sets with it's [bleep] tethered to your couch as well?!!? Laffin'! Live large and dry fire it once. I'm [bleep] crying I'm laughing so hard!

Few things funnier,than to watch you Do Nothing [bleep] set lock-legged at the watering hole and refuse refreshment. That while you wax eloquent on the "satisfactions" inherent your "results" and showcase the incredibly long list of your insecurities ala poignant Vagina Monologue. It's always someone else's "fault",that you are mired in your own "abilities and "intellect" and schit simply do not get any [bleep] funnier than that!! Bless your heart.

[bleep] amazes me,how many of you Dumb [bleep] are daunted by opening the front door,though curiously enough,you've zero qualm barging outta alotta closets.

BEST thread ever!

'slave,

Busy keeping tabs on the Caribouski's they transplanted too. Done fair on 'em yesterday in low light and high winds,with a picturesque layer of fog at ground level.

I reckon in a coupla days,they'll be butting heads and with luck I'll have some pastel light to work with.

It's a tough job.(grin)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Boxer

'flave,

Last I counted,I didn't have much over a dozen 10/22's. Build configurations run the gamut and there ain't too many itches I haven't scratched. 'Bucket is still down,for whatever reason...and I had a Fox pose for you yesterday evening.

Anywhoo...under the assumption of a great stock,my marked preference is the ubiquitous float action and neutral FL bedded barrel approach. Nice when flutes index to preclude mechanical lock in bedding,but extractor timing trumps all in that regard and is the best first pitch. No thang to use an oil based modeling clay to "round" the flute's profile and bed in that manner. Then simply remove clay and rest assured that the barrel's circumference is doing all the work and there's no potential for harmonic weirdness or mechanical lock,due to a flute being outta time or outta concentricity in regards to being parallel to the bore's line.

While I suffer a few S/S AMT's(with and without the OEM recoil "lug" pin protrusion),I prefer Bill's version of his own receiver. Even on a robust S/S receiver such as an AMT,I prefer to float the action and bed the barrel.

Have tried most the "go fast" parts and am really not into that schit. I like to massage my own triggers and put my own over travel stops in same and have more than a few real [bleep] Zingers. I could give a [bleep] about a Buck Roger's mag or bolt release,doodads and fluff ain't my gig.

The key to 10/22 Happiness is extractor timing,a toothpick,starting fluid and a mounting system that has cross-slots,if the ring/base are separate pieces. Don't put anything in the bore other than boolits,don't yard schit outta the stock more than requisite and simply feed it ammo in accords to it's preferences.

I hear good things,about the fun associated with a good 10/22.

BEST THREAD EVER!

Thanks Boxer, and a big GFY to you as well!

Travis

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This thread sucks from a firearms point of view....but has some of the finest pictures I have seen.

Just one question;

Where is porch girl?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She's being held hostage by the Bucket. Negotiations underway.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Negotiations failed so we mounted a snatch operation. -snork-

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Page 199 of 2,579 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 48 invisible), 2,134 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,250
Posts18,504,685
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.