[Linked Image]

He/she looks ferocious. grin

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ingwe
No dummy...they didnt have scopes in 1910...I killed that one in the thirties...

And, before I forget....GFY...

Hell of a burn Ingwe laugh. Put that [bleep] Deflave in his place.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
No dummy...they didnt have scopes in 1910...I killed that one in the thirties...

Do not encourage the senile. It's rude.

Hope you have a good weekend you [bleep]' [bleep].

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by archie_james_c

Its a good thing I'll forget to do what you said before I make my next post...

Elsewise that little smart-azz would be in trouble...

Logcutter is a close personal freind of mine, and I'd send him after Deflave.... wink

Last edited by ingwe; 09/14/12.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
'Slave, why's that bridge on fire? Seems like a tough way to smoke a ham.

Railroad bridge full of creosote soaked ties.
Might be a leetle too heavy on the smoke.
That rail is switchbacking up a mtn. and the fire was started by a vehicle down on the Hwy. and burnt up the hillside.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Originally Posted by SLM
A pic of a real dog for Ingwe. grin

[Linked Image]

I could turn that dog into a stone-cold killer.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He has that look don't he? Bet he would be a crotch biter.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Either open up a rabbit warren for him or a large bird cage with mice....guarrenteed.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

That rifle needs a Jolly Roger sticker on the butt.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Originally Posted by SLM
A pic of a real dog for Ingwe. grin

[Linked Image]

What are you talking about? He already is.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Did Sam O's poodle get picked up for drunk and disorderly?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

Naw, I'm doubtin' that. Winchester 1890 don't need no help. That fella needs a shorter version though.......ya think he wears a leopard skin thong?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll see that K-9 unit and raise ya!

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

He's smiling because he won $50 on a bet with Schtick....he was 6 inches taller than Schtick...plus his pirate decal was bigger and he even had a Pokemon decal on the other side...

He's smilin, Schtick's bummin!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kimber7man,

For my tastes and the boolits of my interest,a 1-9" 243AI will easily do it all. Boolit stabilization is a function of Gross RPM not Net RPM. The 243AI in an OEM 2.815" box,will reliably do wonderful thangs.

Now with (2) blanks on the counter,priced the same,contoured the same,of like length/metal and one was 10" and the other 8"...rest assured that 8" gets the nod. Starting from scratch,I'll take the 9" in 243AI.

It's never ain't not about the beeg picture.

'Finn,

"Killing Time" (changed 'er name),do better than a cursory glance would most often grant the casual observer. WFO,she'll do better than 40MPH and will cruise lazily at 25MPH while sipping 4GPH @ 2500RPM( though she'll spin 4K,which ain't bad for a dieser ).

She'll pull literal Double Duty as a Tug Boat,by draggin' my Duckworth in her wake,so I can haves my cake and eats it too.

'Tis a right proper dichotomy,that she's faster than the Duck' and burns a like amount of fuel at Cruise...while holding 2.5x more. The range is nice,the comforts none too hard to take and the blueprint more than a touch favorable for them with a notion,to put things in motion.(grin)

Mine's quite a leetle bit nicer than this one and of the same year. I've the roof,windlass and a plethora of creature comforts,in conjunction with a Custom Aluminum Trailer,which was $13K itself,before shipping. Couldn't afford not to cut the Owner a check and cash him out.(grin)

RINK

Too bad 'Bucket is ailing again or I'd share how Milford finally laid down this early evening. Torn in how to ply daylight in the AM,whether at the launch or streamside...though I've me a hunch schit will come in second and a 223AI will be in the fray.

Lit things up Today,but who didn't see THAT coming?!!?(grin)

'Cub,

Rest assured I'm at ease,in however you wish to salve your inability to purchase something as trivial as a Ti handle.

In fact "The Wait" is [bleep] hilarious +P+!

Here's to you...doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

archie,

Marty makes GREAT stuff on the average,but the M5 is a Goatphuck. Atlas slaps the M5 and alloy M4 silly,by going homogenous,as a default.

Atlas on left and alloy M4 on right. You'll prolly haveta hit "Reply" to grant the pixels,to discern the joints...then again,mebbe not.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now in conjunction with the Atlas construction techniques(CNC homogeny),you get to drive Alpha 2 magazines,which are expressly designed for extend COAL latitude. When I cited a 3" box,it referenced my Montucky and Winchester Coyote 7 WSM's(currently I've only 5 7WSM's total)l,though a S/A 700 wearing Atlas with Alpha 2,will grant 2.985" COAL...which ain't none too shabby. HINT.

Coming full circle,my 7 ShamWow is a S/S Seven in an OEM box.

[Linked Image]

You guys jut may make me holster my 30-'06's.(grin)

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up yet again,but as per always...there ain't no faulting your taste in men.

I'm hoping you found lotsa pop cans and "remembered" to charge camera batteries,so you can "document" your next BWT.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how very [bleep] BADLY you need it.

Laffin'!

JSTUART,

You's gonna horn Shefire up and suffer her wandering eye.

Laffin'!

DUMBHUNTER79,

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

DD,

Here's some 22LR Retrostalgia.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

BEST Thread ever!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Sorry I guess what I meant is Ive always thought a mid weight hunter with Badger 'style' bottom metal would be slick.

Fired off an email to Rick Bin to change my Sako Hunter bottom metal inlet to Atlas DBM....this cheap budget build is getting pricier and pricier laugh

But a Shamu-Amax combo at 2.985" is too good to not spend the modest cash Atlas is asking for that bottom metal. The large mag latch is a thing of beauty too, specially when your hooves are frozen and dont wanna work right.

Besides now I can call it a CLIP fed road hunting gun and fit in with the rest of Ontario.

Last edited by archie_james_c; 09/14/12.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What do that be? I like the sight...never saw one of those, sight or action as I recall....apertures are popular in my house.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Probably a Walther .22lr in a piece of tupperware.

The arse is too square to be Annie.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ahhh, our morning AK BlahBlahBlah report from our roving Campfire Reporter in Deliverance AK....

see shortone is still hung up on shemale fascinations...he dwells on them constantly, with high hopes that they will notice him....

trouble is he keeps going after guys with hopes they are shewomen.... now he is trying to bring JStuart into his fold of shemale hunters...

yeah Schmuck... I mean Schtick... we keep collecting the pop cans, keep having BWTs as ya like to call 'em... and have plenty of batteries for the camera...

but keep deluding yourself with what a dud... I mean Stud.... you see yourself as...for what you lack in height, you work on making up with ego and a big imagination...

you may be a moron... but you are an entertaining moron...
you impress your groupies at least...

you can't strike out sitting on the bench shortie...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If you pair want to get a room and spend the night blowing each other I am sure the rest of us are not going to be bothered too much.

conversely you can stop pissing into the wind and post something interesting, eg; Brno, Walther, Mauser...your own leather work, knives that have been used rather than the usual wank slobber crap that the dreamers buy.....heck, I am even interested in canvas tents, boots, old cast knife stone stands and '40s -'60s era case slippies.

..or Dan can post a few more pics.

Page 224 of 2,579 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (01Foreman400, 35, 405winash, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 817 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,392
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.