Print Thread
Hop To
Page 225 of 2,579 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you ain't Cav, you ain't chitt!

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thanks Dan....they must have got a room.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Rest assured I'm at ease,in however you wish to salve your inability to purchase something as trivial as a Ti handle.

If your pay check was as big as your mouth, you'd be rich.

OTOH ...... If all I did was spend my days running around the local petting zoo taking picture and fishin', I wouldn't have an income to show for it either.

On a positive note .... One good thing about being as short as you, you're the last one to get wet when it rains.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Shortdick Larry,

I don't recall rattling your chain recently, so why don't you mind your own [bleep]' buisness, coksucker. If I want any lip out of you I'll rattle my zipper, until then, keep living the short cok fantasy. I bet you have a huge pickup truck, probably some type of crew cab super duty diesel long box with duelies, stay awesome, [bleep]. Look forward to the pics, and don't sent a pic of your wife's truck either. If I ever get rich, I'm building a house right next to yours, then we can hang out all the time, hunt, fish, take pics, and you can tell me how awesome you are and give me lessons on how to be the biggest know-it-all azzhole in the USA.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He drives a Tacoma?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Almost as badass as the Boyota. Almost.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Casi, casi...

GFY.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's a more polite way to say that ya know.

"Go Ye forth and procreate with thine own self."

That's one you can use in public places around those with delicate sensibilities...most times.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know about Cav. Aviators are pretty nice...

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
archie,

It's tough to beat HS for Slicktitude,but the bastards are heavy at 9 ounces in S/A. They afford more COAL than OEM,but are well shy of Alpha 2 confines.

As an aside,Atlas's ship with (2) mag latches of differing lengths. I prefer the shorter of the offerings and will prolly chop things even more trite.

Though I've a goodly smattering of DBM's and various bottom metal,ADL blind mags are my pick of the litter,but a roomy DBM is tough to whoop in applications where increased COAL is mandated.

DD,

'Tis a run of the mill Anschutz 54. It do nice things.

'STUART,

Nice try on the ID.

Please don't go swipin' Shefire's Imagination from her...it's all she's got.

Shefire,

No need to barge out of yet another closet,though there is no stopping you. Didja ever solve the "mystery" on how/why you are such a Do Nothing [bleep]? Laffin'! Or the other Scooby Doo Mystery,that noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit(DNS) than you can? ReLaffin'!

I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do! As per always,it's a treat to be regaled with the incredibly long list of things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been.

Looking forward to the "particulars" of your BWT,as you boldly schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before and envision making Dumbphucktitude somehow "fashionable".

Not much shaking here,though the Hurricane laid down,as did the Monsoon. More than a few systems were of a leetle too much volume for my tastes,though I were able to grind out a couple/few Sweet Spots(don't let that horn you up). These Kansas rains rather are sumptin' and will take a wheat field and transform it into what appears to be a Rain Forest over night?!? Weird. Nearly appears that the rivers run through the Forest,on an altered stream course too?!? Reweird. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Conditions like that make it tough on a guy,as I wasn't certain of what to bring for Riggin' to combat tributaries of the Milford,so as to hopefully dupe one of it's planted Trout into my creel. Was torn betwixt the Sage 290F and the Loomis STFR 1321,though both was laced with 30lb PP and I had a goodly smattering of leader ratings,but mainly swung 18lb Chameleon affixed to 1/0 Matzuo's. I'm with ya',in that the funniest [bleep] part is that you cain't know what any of them things is...bless your heart. Anywhoo,needless to say I toted both,along with a Giottos tripod wearing a Manfrotto ballhead(496),for the 1D3/17-40 melding,ala the vaunted Kelty Arapaho. Throwed a fast twist 223AI in the fray,just for good [bleep] measure,had Gene around my neck and corked Meindl's to boot. Pun be intended. I'll never tire of that incredibly stupid look of confusion upon your crossed-eyes. Laffin'!

I digress. STFRtitude.

[Linked Image]

Sagetitude.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As mentioned prior,The Milford became plum calm last night.

[Linked Image]

Still lotsa water this morning and an impressive layer of fog in the wheat fields.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3187.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3190.jpg[/img]

Now I'm at a crossroads,because I cain't decide if I should BBQ a Hatchery Trout for dinner or toss a batch in the Bradley. Whattya do with "all" the critters you tote home after a BWT? Laffin'!

As an aside,the 1D3 may interest you...due to it's 3000+ shot per charge battery,though it's mean to converse about wares so many pop cans beyond your means. Akin to asking 'CUB about stocks. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with,you "hard charger".

BEST Thread ever!

SLM,

How'm I doin' on Blurtitude?(grin)

'Cub,

You are THE Queen of "if". It don't get much better than you trying to convince yourself,that your excuses are "adequate". Bless your heart.

Keep that [bleep] of your's tethered to the couch,as you flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend.

Where do you amazingly inept Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!!?

Wow +P+.

DUMBHUNTER79,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and I need not state how you Do Nothing Dumbphucks opening move,is to always cram things in your mouth and azz. Congratulations? You is soooooooo adept at it,you cain't even know you are doing it. Laffin'!

I get a kick outta you sad sack Turd Polishers and your Imaginations. Here's hoping you are the first Do Nothing [bleep] to turn your Pretend into sumptin' real...though you sure as schit ain't gonna like them "odds". Laffin'!

Speaking of Turd Polishin',I'll give you a c-note to polish my TRD...as it seems to have a scratch or two. I reckon you always wanted to see a c-note in the flesh anyhow. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3150.jpg[/img]

Always a treat,to be regaled with another "compelling" Wisconsin Wilderness Adventure(WWA). Here's to your Imagination and to how very [bleep] badly you need it.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...it's how I roll. Funnier than [bleep] that you still cain't know if you are bitching or bragging and I'd happily give you the obvious answer,but it'd take all the fun outta your plight.

You go girl!

'flave,

I'm admittedly often impressed,with the incredible depths of The 'Gangs sheer and utter stupidity and they's really on fire as of late.

And the dumbphucker wonders aloud why she's a broke dick Turd Polisher,setting on the sidelines of Life?!!?

Wow.

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
You still have lots of work to do on the bluritude.

Not sure if you are ever going to get it. Don't get discouraged though, it has taken me years to master it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KImber7man, I sense a lot of glare in that pic, just can't get beyond the knot in the valley. As Spock would say, "Fascinating."

Boxer, is that a R-O-M Annie sight as well? Strange apparition but I like it. All the knobs in the right place.

I am..........disturbed.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
I don't know about Cav. Aviators are pretty nice...

[Linked Image]

DD, you have been outdone. Might want to step it up a little.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, got my slut trigger yanked right there....

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Figured the word "aviators" would get a few riled up...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ingwe

[Linked Image]

LMMFAO!!

Stick posed for a candid shot while afield.

LMMFAO!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You fellows can say what you like, those are very good pictures.

Well done stick.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer,

As per usual, the pics are fantastic and always enjoyable. And of the latest batch especially the kids, fish, and moving water as a background. You have a knack for it.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You fellows can say what you like, those are very good pictures.

Well done stick.

GOOD?? He is getting better but still needs some work.

I have been trying to work with him but he is having a hard time grasping the concept. Hoping to get to Kansas to help him out someday.

Page 225 of 2,579 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.