Hop To
Page 232 of 2,579 1 2 230 231 232 233 234 2578 2579
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Boxer
A guy can see alotta cool shots, if he just looks.

Try lookin' for a job instead. Maybe then you'll have a paystub to show me instead of your own brand of pathetic retoric.

As I mentioned 3x before, show me your paystub and I'll show you mine. We'll see who collects the popcans here.

Now's your chance gutless one.

No pay stub, won't show up to shoot against a man whose shooting skill and "wares" he insulted profusely; seems to be a pattern. Little Bitch lets his alligator mouth overload his parakeet [bleep] "loudly" (in a literary sense) and often.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
[Linked Image]

I think I need to send this young lady a "Mrs. Walter for a weekend" application.

What? You'd be willing to spend a weekend with her, and no sex?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[Linked Image]

Kimber, you are going to have to take over for DD.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer

JB,

How's the Snake Oil business? Heard you got run out on a rail and I'll feign my "surprise".

Say sumptin' "proprietary".

Laffin'!

Lil Fish,

Damn, I heard that story too. laugh

I do feel slighted cause you haven't given me a cool moniker like some of the other guys. Try and think up a good one for your retort. I hung Lil Fish on you years ago and boy did that stick. (See what I did there, Stick?)

Like the rest I am enjoying the Pics and keep em comin.

This is still my favorite but not exactly for the artistic values. Something else in this one always gives me a chuckle. grin grin grin
[Linked Image]

Shot this one yesterday. Darn big for a female. (Pitchin you a softball here, don�t waste it) cool

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SLM
[Linked Image]

Kimber, you are going to have to take over for DD.

Horsefeathers...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I love it.... Look how time and energy panziass spends bitching and complaining about people who are not impressed with him...

talk about an angry soiled ego.... hope you changed your diapers after that diatribe there Schmuck...

you think this is 'the best thread ever' because it gives you the opporturnity to stand on your soap box and show off your favorite subject... Schtick...

still never saw of picture of your kids smiling very much to indicate any sort of happiness.....they have the look of being drug along behind you to haul your gear.. and be your audience all day...easily to see because I know other guys just like you...

I maintain, I bet most members on here would be great people to meet face to face... I've met several on this trip alone...

you tho, I think you'd be a bigger asss in person than on line...as pointed out, you backed out and hid on that challenge from John Burns for example...not everyone conveniently forgot that one..even after Mr Burns even offered to pay ALL expenses... you chickened out..

yeah, this is the most educational thread ever... it shows over and over again the 10 lbs of crap in a 2 lb bag that your existence is...

but your groupies love ya, and the rest of us find you entertaining...for a midget you rate high on the entertainment scale...

happy trails shortschitt...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That hook just isn't coming out.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tanner....you're still a kid... don't be taken in by flimflam artists like Schmuck....wise up....

The only hook on here is swallowed by Schmuck....case in point, see if he can keep away from this thread and avoid being on his soap box, acting like he is something special...and better than every one else...

is that the type of moron you want to look up to?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tanner may be a young fellow, I am not....and I find this thread interesting.
Even your attempts to scratch some other sheila's eyes out are amusing...cat fight......anyone?

Tanner is correct, that is one heck of a gaff set in your back.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I just wish he would start whipping on 'slave again. He had 'slave beat down pretty good for a bit.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM
I just wish he would start whipping on 'slave again. He had 'slave beat down pretty good for a bit.

You dirty coc........ grin
My wounds were just about healed from the Shemale whuppin and you try to scratch them off again.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
I love it.... Look how time and energy panziass spends bitching and complaining about people who are not impressed with him...

talk about an angry soiled ego.... hope you changed your diapers after that diatribe there Schmuck...

you think this is 'the best thread ever' because it gives you the opporturnity to stand on your soap box and show off your favorite subject... Schtick...

still never saw of picture of your kids smiling very much to indicate any sort of happiness.....they have the look of being drug along behind you to haul your gear.. and be your audience all day...easily to see because I know other guys just like you...

I maintain, I bet most members on here would be great people to meet face to face... I've met several on this trip alone...

you tho, I think you'd be a bigger asss in person than on line...as pointed out, you backed out and hid on that challenge from John Burns for example...not everyone conveniently forgot that one..even after Mr Burns even offered to pay ALL expenses... you chickened out..

yeah, this is the most educational thread ever... it shows over and over again the 10 lbs of crap in a 2 lb bag that your existence is...

but your groupies love ya, and the rest of us find you entertaining...for a midget you rate high on the entertainment scale...

happy trails shortschitt...

the venom is strong in this one.
[Linked Image]

P.S. Pick on Boxer, not his kids.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cat scratch RX = iodine, 2,000 CC; 2 x daily orally

Trust me, all else will pale in comparison.....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by SLM

You dirty coc........ grin
My wounds were just about healed from the Shemale whuppin and you try to scratch them off again.

laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Cat scratch RX = iodine, 2,000 CC; 2 x daily orally

Trust me, all else will pale in comparison.....

Radioactive?

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[Linked Image]

Glad to have you back.

'slave, nothing personal my friend. Just thought with the constant beating from seafire and the obvious disappointment from not being able to master the art of photgraphy bluritude, we should give Boxer a break.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM
[Linked Image]

Glad to have you back.

'slave, nothing personal my friend. Just thought with the constant beating from seafire and the obvious disappointment from not being able to master the art of photgraphy bluritude, we should give Boxer a break.

Thanks?
I feel better......maybe.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

Due to his recent posts..I think I'm going to put all of you on ignore...except Digital Dan....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 232 of 2,579 1 2 230 231 232 233 234 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,176 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,948
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.