-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 235 of 2,579 1 2 233 234 235 236 237 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why is you on the front end takin' pictures?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Last edited by DigitalDan; 09/19/12.

I am..........disturbed.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by wageslave
Boxer,
The Kansas River pic is outstanding.
Points awarded for the 223 ai addy to keep the thread from derailment.

SSSUUCK

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
DD, Glad your back.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by wageslave
Boxer,
The Kansas River pic is outstanding.
Points awarded for the 223 ai addy to keep the thread from derailment.

SSSUUCK

Oh, I get it....a leprechaun with a moustache and a penchant for photography ran away with your wife.
Man, if she was that fickle you should be thanking him...or wondering why you were not up to the task.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I never really left. I don't recall having posted on this thread until it had slightly over 100 of MY pages. My pages are bigger than most...I show 214 pages here at present. Near 630K views.

Some of this is mildly screwed up and some of it has made me laugh so hard I near blew an O-ring or two. Thanks for the laughs, it was worth wading through the chitt to get here. Mean that. I'd park my ass around a campfire with any of you and that's a fact.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

With all that said, I'm gonna move on from this never ending story. Best wishes to all, see ya on another thread or three. Had a chance to show you some classy dames but none quite so special as this one. Lady of my life and she knows how to set the hook....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You got busted, didn't ya!

Dave

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
archie,

Being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,really ain't a bad place to be. Though it will reliably get the Whiners [bleep] Whining.(grin)

In fairness...I do enjoy their waxing eloquent on all the things they almost did,with the wares they almost had and from the places they've almost been.

As an aside,Hutch do have a wicked good sense of humor and laughs often. Pardon the 223AI in the frame.(grin)

[Linked Image]

BEST Thread ever!

MagnumDoosh,

Cat got your tongue? Or the couch got your [bleep]? It never ain't not a riot,to grant you the opportunity to flaunt your PretendFu...and watch you run away from RealityFu.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how very [bleep] badly you need it.

Wow +P+!

'STUART,

Remember...if you swipe MagnumDoosh's Imagination from her,she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Watch yourself,or she'll Pretend to Imagine having you on Ignore.

Laffin'!

DD,

Not much shakin' here either. Other than a leetle Castin' and a leetle Blastin'....AKA "The Usual".(grin)

Pard wrung out another Electric BB-Gun today,with a Burris MTAC 1-4x and I'll be curious to see how it pans out,given how many Burris scopes I've smoked in the years past. The reticle is a nonsensical Goat [bleep],with convoluted subtension values,though it can be pressed into yeoman service despite same.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'd not be suplized,that it'll have some nice Halibut outta The Milford under it's belt in the AM,as well as a Booner Bear in the PM tomorrow. I realize that's quite a leetle bit more than The Do Nothing Gang and it's Legion of DNK's can amass in a year and you've a point,that it just might be THE funniest [bleep] part of Reality.(grin)

The Milford was rougher than hell,here just minutes ago. Was gonna get a 223AI in the fray,but couldn't know how to arrange same,givin' the inordinately inclement weather.(grin)

Milford Trout's is beeg bastards and one's gotta gear in accords. Typially drive a 16/0 circle,with 500# leader and 20# weight. Mainlines is usually 1600' or so and it seems most of the action is around the 60 fathom line.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Baits is svelte and their brine absolutely Proprietary.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3281_zpsb4e4a60f.jpg[/img]

Poor 'CUB and Shefire,couldn't collect enough pop cans in a lifetime,especially if Jeff-O was "Guiding" them and MagnumDoosh was running "Security"...to fuel even the most modest of jaunts. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3291_zps097db3b1.jpg[/img]

Here's to The Do Nothing [bleep]' collective Imaginations,as they practice their Pretend and feign a first [bleep] clue. Cheer up,the sun is hardly setting on this Thread...as tomorrow is a new day and the gals will again be fraught with the Reality of doing the best they [bleep] can,with what incredibly [bleep] leetle they have to work with.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3303_zps298eb208.jpg[/img]

I'm at ease in paying them who think they can handle it,ALL the [bleep] slack on the rope they THINK they can use.

BEST Thread ever!

RDW,

He did sound more than a touch guilty.(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Pard wrung out another Electric BB-Gun today,with a Burris MTAC 1-4x and I'll be curious to see how it pans out,given how many Burris scopes I've smoked in the years past. The reticle is a nonsensical Goat [bleep],with convoluted subtension values,though it can be pressed into yeoman service despite same.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lil Fish,

I guess I did not realize I needed to post to get my daily dose of your knowledge. Please forgive my ineptitude.

I am still feeling slighted with you have not giving me a cool moniker like the other guys (JB could be misinterpreted as John Barsness AKA Mule Deer and boy I would not want to be associated with that fellow. He actually kills stuff, and eats that schit too).

I would like to ask you about that wicked lookin AR in your post. How do you get the optic so far back???

I struggle to get the optic far enough forward and yet here you are with a scope way behind the charging handle. How cool. Almost like you have no clue as to eye relief or any of that CRAYZY STUFF.

[Linked Image]

Livin on the edge there pal. But hey only you can make that schit work.

Hey throw some stuff out about double taps cause the fans love that stuff. ROCK ON.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
LMAO!

This thread is a riot!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Without Dan it will be boring....and I cannot see you contributing anything interesting so I shall go look at something else.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Oh, I get it....a leprechaun with a moustache and a penchant for photography ran away with your wife.
Man, if she was that fickle you should be thanking him...or wondering why you were not up to the task.

LOL!

Who says it isn't interesting?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Hell, I forgot I even had that sig line. blush There was a 3rd party (who shall remain unnamed) our vehicle with me and Travis and we were coming out of the woods and there was a gal who's vehicle had broke down. It was late and pretty out of the way so naturally we gave her a courtesy ride. No pun intended, just doing right by the girl. Third party was in the back seat with the poor chick and felt the need to tell her "I'm harmless, trust me."

Christ that poor girl was probably terrified out of her wits. The sig line was a tongue in cheek poke at Third Party.

Two drunk [bleep] in the front seat singing Niel Diamond songs had NOTHING to do with it... Or Travis with the Super Troopers "meow" interrogation...

Everytime I see Flannery and bring up that truckride of doom, she still laughs... Then runs and hides before the furry man and the bald guy with the funny eyes shows up.

Man, I miss hunting with you two [bleep].

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh...

[Linked Image]

I'm Irish...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[bleep], I hate being single. Its terrible. I'm trying so hard to find that prefect soulmate to spend the rest of my days with.

But I'm a victim of circumstance.

I still wish I had pics of Crystal's perfect fake tits, but she deleted them all out of my phone while she was busy texting all my co-workers that I got herpes from [bleep] my cousin.

Lessons learned.... Always back up "the nudies"
and... Crazy bitches are GREAT in the sack, but truck tires still cost 800 bucks a set.

Maybe Keith or Travis still have pics I texted.

I'm Irish...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Really, I just want to meet a nice girl that I can take home to momma.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm Irish...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

46 ? That's it ? LOL What's that the gas mileage ?

Page 235 of 2,579 1 2 233 234 235 236 237 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 3,483 guests, and 720 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,816
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.