Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raisuli
Does any rational person really believe that a known felon was going to walk into secure police facility that was heavily guarded by cops that knew Ruby, at the precise time the then most infamous criminal in history exited a door from the police facility while walking between two cops, walk up to Oswald unopposed, and shoot him?

The cameraman that took the picture of Oswald wincing as he was allegedly shot said he never saw a drop of blood.

Was Oswald really killed in the ambulance on the way to hospital?

I believe Oswald shot JFK. But I do not believe he acted without principals who put him up to it.

Oswald had started his job that accorded him ability to shoot JFK two weeks prior to the murder. Coincidence? I doubt it.
My cousin by marriage, was on the Dallas PD and was there outside the basement doing crowd control when Oswald was shot. My Grandpa worked two or three blocks from the scene of the crime.

Some friends of my parents lived in the DFW metro area (still do). Several years after the assassination, the Dad took his two girls (one now 60 and the other 54) by Oswald's grave. Oswald's mom was out there tending it and shook her fist at them as they drove by.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 09/20/12.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After hearing that I'm going to grab my bug-out pack, scout rifle in hand, and head for the hills. Gonna take some silver and gold too, while scrupulously avoiding chem trail areas... of course I'll be equipped with the latest gear including my prized gore-tex tinfoil hat...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No sane person gives a [bleep].

I believe Ingwe said it best... the first couple post are usually the best laugh

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by fatjack34
James Files. Patsy. Who cares? ....many. Big people in bigger dark places put it together. Doesn't matter who fired the shots.
Bingo.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RISJR
Why do you do these things to yourself?

That's the sixty-four-dollar question.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Brad
After hearing that I'm going to grab my bug-out pack, scout rifle in hand, and head for the hills. Gonna take some silver and gold too, while scrupulously avoiding chem trail areas... of course I'll be equipped with the latest gear including my prized gore-tex tinfoil hat...
I highly agree with your decision to do so. Don't let the water put you off after you pass San Francisco.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve
Stupid fluoride...

Nothing like the mother of all kook-konspiracy theories to bring out the best in our KOTY. ANYBODY with half a brain (that leaves quite a few of you out) that knows anything about guns and ballistics and the incredibly EASY shot Oswald had to take would know better. I've been there several times and also a friend of mine who is a retired Scout Sniper. You could have nailed him with a BOW the shot is so close. But kooks, do carry on...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What did Oswald do that most riflemen here on the �Fire could not have done with the same access to that window? Without any help from anyone.

Most of us would have bought a better rifle�

It has been awhile, but I have seen the reenactments on TV that traced the trajectory of every shot including the �missing bullet� that probably hit that traffic light pole that was centered in the line of sight.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RISJR
Why do you do these things to yourself?

You know, there's something of the incurable optimist about you.

Why do you still imagine that you can reach him?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who cares as long as it was a Kennedy that was disposed of?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Stupid fluoride...

Nothing like the mother of all kook-konspiracy theories to bring out the best in our KOTY. ANYBODY with half a brain (that leaves quite a few of you out) that knows anything about guns and ballistics and the incredibly EASY shot Oswald had to take would know better. I've been there several times and also a friend of mine who is a retired Scout Sniper. You could have nailed him with a BOW the shot is so close. But kooks, do carry on...
Why do you become so hostile to the mere notion of a discussion of this topic on an open forum designed for discussion? Also, wasn't there a rather large tree in full fall foliage between the purported sniper's nest window and JFK?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Without a doubt at least one shot came from the grassy knoll.

The History Channel did a 6 hour series on this a few years back. Very interesting. It is titled "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". It was avaiable for purchase on their website a few years ago.

Also interesting was a book written by the brother of Sam Giancana, the Chicago mob boss. In the book, he relates a converation with Sam, where Sam alludes to his role in the assasination.

There are several valid reasons for Giancana wanting Kennedy dead. I do not recall the title of the book, but one should be able to search for it on the internet.

Another interesting read that also brushes on the assassination is called "The Band Played On".

Give them a read and see what you think.

Last edited by Elkhunter3006; 09/20/12.

All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void. � Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (2 Cranch) 137 (1803)
NRA LIfe Member
GOA
SAF
CCRKBA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Also, wasn't there a rather large tree in full fall foliage between the purported sniper's nest window and JFK?

No, the view was clear...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oswald acted alone. This has been hashed out bit by bit over and over and over again. The end result is always the same. Oswald acted alone. Period.

But that's boring...

Why let facts get in the way of a good story, eh!?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bea175
Who cares as long as it was a Kennedy that was disposed of?
Anyone should care who prefers a republic to oligarchic despotism.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Elkhunter3006
Without a doubt at least one shot came from the grassy knoll.

The History Channel did a 6 hour series on this a few years back. Very interesting. It is titled "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". It was avaiable for purchase on their website a few years ago.
You're clearly a conspiracy kook. grin Why won't you let jorge and them "reach" you? laugh

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Also, wasn't there a rather large tree in full fall foliage between the purported sniper's nest window and JFK?

For only a split second.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Stupid fluoride...

Why do you become so hostile to the mere notion of a discussion of this topic on an open forum designed for discussion? Also, wasn't there a rather large tree in full fall foliage between the purported sniper's nest window and JFK?

Because I'm pretty tired of the tenor of pretty much all of your threads, that's why. What I need to do is just stop reading them...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

For only a split second.

For like 10 split seconds...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

For only a split second.

BULLSHIT. Have you ever been there? I HAVE and looked out the very window. Given the vehicles speed and direction, it was a piece of cake..

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (16penny, 16gage, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,826 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,791
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.