Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
TRH, Do you think Caroline was lying when she tould us her mother said LBJ was the person behind the death of the father she grew up without. Her dying mother wanted her to know why she grew up without a father. Not a small admission.
Assuming she discovered his involvement, it would be perfectly reasonable for her to assume that he was the mastermind and director of it.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 5sdad
To believe other than what the Warren Report says, a person would have to believe that our government was not only capable of lying to us, but would actually do so. wink
grin Heaven forbid!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
She was in the group that didn't have to discover the truth.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Go on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There have been a lot of crazy ideas about this, but I'm shooting for the top spot.
This is what it was all about:
Marilyn Monroe.
Ex wife of the worlds favorite Italian.
Mob is mostly Italian.
Kennedy brothers screwing around with Marilyn.
That an insult to the Italians all over the world.
Both Kennedys whacked.
Honor is restored.

Do I win? grin

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

As I said earlier....the end of innocence for America. Nothing would ever be the same or as it appears again. It matters not, I guess, who pulled the trigger and how many shooters. What matters is the fact that this was NOT a lone nut job like Hinckley. This was a well orchestrated plan with more twists and turns by design than one can imagine.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Oswald was a fair shot at best....no way he was the only gunman.

The problem with that theory is that there were thousands of people in the area of JFK's motorcade. Had there been a grassy knoll shooter, witnesses would have been running to Dallas cops with that info.

My opinion is Oswald was the only shooter. He was certainly a patsy and probably was assured he was going get out alive. But his murder was a done deal the second he agreed to becoming a lackey. He knew too much to be left alive. He just wasn't smart enough to figure it out. Unless, of course, he was willing to trade his life for something he considered more valuable...

Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Marilyn had an affair with JFK,so Jackie Kennedy had JFK shot and blamed it all on LBJ.Then Jackie conned Jack Ruby to shoot Oswald in front of reporters. shocked

What do I win? whistle

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Go on.
She was told how things are when the powers that be want to have things done their way.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Raisuli

The problem with that theory is that there were thousands of people in the area of JFK's motorcade. Had there been a grassy knoll shooter, witnesses would have been running to Dallas cops with that info.

My opinion is Oswald was the only shooter. He was certainly a patsy and probably was assured he was going get out alive. But his murder was a done deal the second he agreed to becoming a lackey. He knew too much to be left alive. He just wasn't smart enough to figure it out. Unless, of course, he was willing to trade his life for something he considered more valuable...

I heard at some point that a potential shooter was in the storm drain....now that was a stretch but who the hell knows. In the end, the shooter(s) were just a tool....the designers behind it are the real sham!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I heard at some point that a potential shooter was in the storm drain....now that was a stretch but who the hell knows. In the end, the shooter(s) were just a tool....the designers behind it are the real sham!

That's the Johnny Roselli con job. He was probably in the can doing time.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Isn't it strange that presidential elections don't focus on now stupid the dimocraps are for placing Lesbo atheists on the supreme court. The debates are always limited to the differences between only the candidates. There is nothing about the libturd dimocraps being responsible for having God kicked out of school. there is nothing about how the election of Zero will result in the loss of the second, or $6 gas. There is nothing about how stupid Pelosi is or how Reid became a multi millionaire from being a good lawyer for two years before becoming a govt servant.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/20/12.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

As I said earlier....the end of innocence for America. Nothing would ever be the same or as it appears again. It matters not, I guess, who pulled the trigger and how many shooters. What matters is the fact that this was NOT a lone nut job like Hinckley. This was a well orchestrated plan with more twists and turns by design than one can imagine.

I agree. It's made all the worse by phony/altered photos & film that were probably distorted by the guilty knowing that they could be proved phony/altered. That way the guilty could cite the phony/altered photos & film as proof that only whack jobs (and here they'd be referring to me) believe Kennedy's murder was a conspiracy.

There are a million "experts" on youtube looking for their 15 minutes of fame, and they're playing right into the hands of those having most to protect.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Isn't it strange that presidential elections don't focus on now stupid the dimocraps are for placing Lesbo atheists on the supreme court. The debates are always limited to the differences between only the candidates. There is nothing about the libturd dimocraps being responsible for having God kicked out of school. there is nothing about how the election of Zero will result in the loss of the second, or $6 gas. There is nothing about how stupid Pelosi is or how Reid became a multi millionaire from being a good lawyer for two years before becoming a govt servant.

Who they hell put those morons in positions from which they were able to make such deplorable decisions? TRH, where's that George Carlin video about stupid American voters? Re-post for me, will ya?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am still certain it was Dan Rather and the rest of you Communists that did it.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I agree. It's made all the worse by phony/altered photos & film that were probably distorted by the guilty knowing that they could be proved phony/altered. That way the guilty could cite the phony/altered photos & film as proof that only whack jobs (and here they'd be referring to me) believe Kennedy's murder was a conspiracy.

There are a million "experts" on youtube looking for their 15 minutes of fame, and they're playing right into the hands of those having most to protect.

Excellent observation.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Excellent observation.
That's part of what I'm saying when I talk about none of us knowing this side of Heaven. I definitely think there was a conspiracy and the bad guys have successfully roiled the waters to the point that who knows what happened.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bottom line; two kess Kennedys was a good thing...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So, jorge, you actually are happy they were murdered?

Who else do you have on your hit list?

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BrentD
So, jorge, you actually are happy they were murdered?

Who else do you have on your hit list?
Jorge is, by habituation, an authoritarian. I'm not the least bit surprised that this is his view. Read my signature quote below.

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1badf350, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,166
Posts18,503,067
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.