Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 237 of 2,579 1 2 235 236 237 238 239 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'CUB couldn't afford Monkey Chow anyhow,so it's well beyond moot.

Just rolled past $100K. How's welfare treating ya?

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've never climbed a mountain or caught a fish before, but I have rode the schit out of some treestands. Hope you guys won't mind a flatlander smilin' in the photos too much... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Hope this finds you and yours doing well. Seems you slowed down a bit from your frantic pace yesterday. I felt guilty for driving you so hard an am glad you took a breather.

Always remember, Lil Fish, you have nothing to prove as far as I am concerned and I will always feel the same about you whether you post a million pictures or just a few. Love ya baby.

Went out with a few friends today and boy it sure seems simple on that little island you call home. You are so lucky to have just a few big game species to hunt. Here in Wyoming it starts with Antelope and then we have deer (White tail and Muleys) next thing you know elk is rollin and of course there is black bear (you have those) and lions and I just got a legal wolf tag plus guys always want help with sheep and moose and goats.

Any way enough of that.

Went out today to tag along with a couple friends who had Antelope tags and did manage a few pictures.

I always figure I am running the glass right if I can find a bedded coyote or 2 (There are 2)

[Linked Image]

The locals call this a "Boxer Buck" Not really sure what that means just that it seems rather small in stature

[Linked Image]

This goat might work.

[Linked Image]

Opps got a little to close and it really doesn't seem fair to just blast him at 25 yds.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Well I did manage a few more AR and JipJap pictures for you as I know those are a favorite of yours.

[Linked Image]

Hit me with a PM sometime and I will give you a lesson on a concept I call fill flash. You could use it on a few of those pictures. laugh

[img]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/Ar-15/DSC00108_zps3ecd33b3.jpg[/img]

You do know those black squirrels in your stream would not rate a sign here in Wyoming. Black Squirrels are pretty tame as a rule and we even get them in our oat fields. Not something very sign worthy but your pal looks a might bit nervous. blush

I reckon this one has as much chance of rating the Awards book as the one in your double gun picture. cool

[img]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/2549e2bc.jpg[/img]

Your Spanglish comment was actually quite timely as my buddys on today�s little jaunt were both of Spanish decent. I decided to get a little cultural training and asked them what the proper term was for this goats actions.

[img]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/DSC00037_zps5e97d883.jpg[/img]

Both said it was called �Taking a Big Stick�. Learn something new every day but that really does not sound very Latin to me?? Who knows. laugh laugh laugh

Love and Kisses
Your Pal John grin

Last edited by JohnBurns; 09/21/12.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Tanner
I've never climbed a mountain or caught a fish before, but I have rode the schit out of some treestands. Hope you guys won't mind a flatlander smilin' in the photos too much... grin

Please tell me you jest. Surely you've climbed a mountain, sometime, somewhere? And no human male can attain your age without catching at least one fish?

You can't possibly live in Colorado and this be true.

Last edited by DELGUE; 09/21/12.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I jest sir, I jest laugh

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Thank you!! My faith in you is restored!! You da' man!! smile

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had you worried there for a minute!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'CUB,

Whiskey don't even smile...though I bet he makes more than you do. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

How long you figure it's gonna take you to save for the Ti take-off stock? Coupla years anyhow?!? Here's hopin' you was hard at it again today on yet another DNK BWT.

Rather impressive "pace" you've got.

Laffin'!

'slave,

I think poor DNK JB and her Proprietary Imagination,done shamed MagnumDoosh into silence...which is of course a rather [bleep] impressive feat.

BEST Thread ever!

Tanner,

Not much shakin' this morning,so you'd prolly get bored quick. The Milford is fixin' to rise,given the weather change over night,but there was still a few Trouts in the tributaries.

Prolly shoulda got all the Trout Ropes together in a single pic,but didn't,as I was busy castin'. Easier to swing multiple jags,instead of 50 or 60 atta whack,so opted the multi rope route(MRR) this morning.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It appears that I'll again be busy for a spell,curing roe. There's worse "problems" to have and it beats having to save for a coupla years,to score a stock that costs well under 200 clams.(grin)

Reality ain't for everyone,nor is results...though there ain't no slightin' the humor inherent of Do Nothing Dumbphucks driving their couches aloud.

JB,

GREAT pics! I can smell the haybales,picture the barbed wire and the "rigors" associated with rolling down power windows to glass outta the truck. That is some "hard core" stuff and you'd think someone like MagnumDoosh would be ALL over it?!!? Laffin'!

Keep your Sony Cybershot barkin' and workin' your Photographic "Magic" in Full [bleep] Retard Mode(FFRM),while you flatter yourself into thinking you'd rate a PM from me. Too [bleep] funny!

Few things funnier than you thinking you've a [bleep] clue...I mean a Proprietary clue. Laffin'!

Cheer up,this one from this morning would gross All Time,though he'd not dry it.

[Linked Image]

Keep the BWT rollin',this schit is funnier than [bleep]! Especially love the Mall Ninja JipJap Krunchenticker stuff,as it's a real [bleep] hoot! Bless your heart. Kudos as well,for EXIF totally escaping you,just like everything else. You'd think with "all" of them tags,you'd of Mall Ninja'd a Tag Bearer with the JipJap and mebbe even got a bayonet into one of 'em. Laffin'!

Here's to your Proprietary Imagination and to just how badly you need same.

Wow +P.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boxer,
Many here give you a hard time for reasons I'm not sure of, but i do envy your life and great pics you take.
There was one you posted as stunning to me.
It was of your daughter with a rain jacket on, fishing, with but a bit of her face showing. The whole pic with the water, Iirc, gun over her back, and mood of the pic really stuck with me.
Can you post it again?
Rock on guy, i wish i had your life style.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Boxer, I don't understand how you can make something as simple as bluritude so difficult. Keep your head up, you'll get it someday.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'matic,

A buncha Day Dreaming Dumbphuckers whining aloud,about ALL the schit they cain't do,ain't my idea of a hard time,though it is my idea of [bleep] hilarious.(grin)

Dreamers Dream,Pretenders Pretend,Whiners Whine,Posers Pose and Doers simply Do. I never was one to linger and am always on the prowl,so get to wear out alotta boots and shake out more than a few wares. Fortunately,that Reality is as satisfyin' to me,as Imagination and Pretend is to The 'Gang...so it all evens out in the wash. Laffin'!

As a DEVOUT Catholic,today is my day of rest,so I don't kill too much schit on a Jeezus Day. So with that in mind,I took it easy and never went for filling up a quiver full of Trout Ropes,though I've got me a hunch I coulda.

Whiskey still ain't smilin'.

[Linked Image]

The Milford tributaries is still droppin' and it's about time to let my hands heal and skin schit back a smidge. Pun be intended.

[Linked Image]

Now as far as my trying to surmise the image you cite,that's a tough one,beings Sister has more Casts & Blasts under her belt than the entire 'Gang in culmination.

So all I can do is speculate,beings the criteria given and pick a few frames from a given day. If this were the wrong day,lemme know.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/20110122-DAD_1209.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/20110122-DAD_1200.jpg[/img]

Life is for Livin' and I've more than got my "share"...though I'm a looonnngggggg ways from being "done".(grin)

SLM,

I know...I KNOW,it frustrates the schit outta me too. Big Momma made Halibut Bread last night,so after a right proper Feast,it were time for a bonfire in the backyard,given the drought and high wind conditions.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/20110713-DAD_7331.jpg[/img]

Curiously enough,Hutch like most guys,thinks fire is funnier than [bleep]...but I couldn't make him blurry too. I'll figure this schit out one of these days.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G3494_zps3d7adacb.jpg[/img]

Until then I'll struggle along.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Last 2 pics are what i was remembering.
Even water dripping from the fish!
Thanks. Really do enjoy your pics.

I do as i can do, given my residence. I try to live life to the fullest i can as well. Lifes too short to waste it away.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

So much hurt...in that dogs eyes. So much pain.........

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Sorry I missed a day but you can just count me in everyday on general principles.

How cute, you took the time to load up my jpegs to read the EXIF data. Hope you can use it to spice up your shots.

Which one is now your screensaver? grin grin

Here in good ol Wyo we are not supposed to Mall Ninja the deer and goats this year (with or without a bayonet). The JipJap AR you are so fond of might have punched a tag or dozen but I can�t seem to find any pictures of such an event so I guess by internet rules it didn't happen. whistle

Statute of limitations being what it is I will treat you to a lovely photo from the days when you thought the AR was "just that gun used by the Army". Back then if a shooter wanted a flat top he had better be able to fabricate his own mount and then chop off the carry handle himself. What does the EXIF data say about that picture. laugh

[Linked Image]

Boy you sure were lucky that by the time someone showed you about the AR we had flat tops and scope mounts so any one could set the things up. I still get a giggle out of your scope mounting skills with that Remmy and Burris setup.
[Linked Image]

And just to keep you smilin here is some more JipJap and funnin around.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Love and Kisses
Your Pal John smile

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lookin' like old poker face could almost use those rubber boots for hip waders.

Laffin'

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope you crossed yourself before you ate the awesome looking halibut, Sunday and all.
Maybe someday, Lord willing, you will get outside again. Good luck. Here's to hoping Seafire returns soon with eye popping tales to regal us with again, I miss her.
Fair to middling pics also.
Toddy time......again. Out.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What chamber dimension do you fellas prefer in your .224 "krunchentickers"?

223? AI? Wylde? 5.56?

I'd like to play with a 223AI but don't know if its practical in an AR? Whats the most latitude you can get in an AR mag?

Boxer:

I'm liking the BBMF. Is it off the rack? Bbl length? Mounts?

Last edited by MadMooner; 09/23/12. Reason: Ramblin' inquery

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Standard 223 in the AR here. AR mags didn't have enough room for the Amax so am running the 68 hpbt Hornady.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you're 1:7, you owe it to yourself to try the Sierra 77 MKs in there,

69 SMKs are a close 2nd. I never met an AR that liked the Hornady HPBTs better. But then I only sent a few thousand SMKs down a 20" barrel in the name of Highpower.

Chamberwise, I ran Wylde's. Because in that world a lot of [bleep] matters more than chambers. Like if the guy on the line next to you has a pet goldfish. Oh, and that saved me more time to [bleep] my girlfriend

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good to see you back posting.
Humor is good and it's always nice to see somebody that actually gets out of the house .......................grin

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Page 237 of 2,579 1 2 235 236 237 238 239 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 163bc, 1badf350, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,748
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.